Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

7th Division Announcement Board

Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47321

7th Division Announcement Board Empty 7th Division Announcement Board

Post by Haji Yukimura Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:45 pm

Since I'm not big on having announcements made in HQ, like stuff going on in other divisions, RPs, or things I or Dawn need to say, I am making this board.

If you need to make an announcement about anything, please use this board to do so.

Also 7th members; check this board regularly, as anything that I or Dawn need to let you know will be placed here, so do your best to keep up with it.

Hajime Yukimura
    7th Division

Last edited by Haji Yukimura on Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47321

7th Division Announcement Board Empty Re: 7th Division Announcement Board

Post by Haji Yukimura Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:54 am

ATTENTION 7TH!

Sorry for the dramatic opening, but I wanted to make sure everyone saw it..lol kind sucks you in, ya know?

Anyhoo, over the next few days, I am going to do some cleaning around the division; maybe redoing some threads, adding new ones, taking off others, you know what i mean.

So don't distress if you notice anything missing; it doesn't mean it's gone, it just means that I'm working.

Keep up the good work guys.

Haji

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:04 am