Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+9
Zeria Iiyasei
The JuJu (^_^)v
JennyReika
Ai-sama
hiro
Kambly
Tanaki Kyo
Dark
Dawn
13 posters

[5th Division] Lounge (Off-Topic)

Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

BD-cash : 70145

[5th Division] Lounge (Off-Topic) - Page 3 Empty Re: [5th Division] Lounge (Off-Topic)

Post by Dawn Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:03 pm

CantinTheGreat wrote:Okay then :P

Could I ask you out for a walk, or you're not in the mood for that

*flash-steps on the nearest Sofa
    I don't mind going out for a walk...I'm sleepy now... I don't know why

[5th Division] Lounge (Off-Topic) - Page 3 Empty Re: [5th Division] Lounge (Off-Topic)

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:25 pm

Probably because I'm asking you out :P

*extends his hand to Dawn

"If you still feel good enough to take a walk, I would be glad to accompany you
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:27 pm

[quote:(fear the great kon)="CantinTheGreat"]Probably because I'm asking you out :P

*extends his hand to Dawn

"If you still feel good enough to take a walk, I would be glad to accompany you[/quote:(fear the great kon)]
    "Can we stay here tonight & go out tomorrow. I might get pulled away again by my doctor."

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:33 pm

Sure..I'll accompnay you to your room then...I'll take my leave after that :) I can stay as long as you like
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:30 pm

Spoiler:

Happy new Year everyone! :)The 5th Division wishes you all the luck with the new year.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:33 pm

*Cantin flash steps in to intrude in the 5th'S lounge

"Happy New Year Dawn"

*hugs Dawn and kisses her on the cheeks

"So, are you free tonight :oops: "
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:38 pm

"Happy New Year Cantin" Dawn kisses Cantin on the cheek lightly.
    "Yeah I'm free tonight, though I might go to bed soon since I feel a little light headed."

Post by Guest Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:41 pm

"Would you do me the honor of accompanying somewhere before leaving to go sleep?"

"It isn't very far from here, somewhere I'd like to visit to start new year"
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:48 pm

"Sure I don't mind, where are we going?" Dawn asked

Post by Guest Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:51 pm

"A shooting star field near here, which also happens to be the place where my sole friend died, right in front of me.."

*Cantin says with a depressed tone, before extending a hand to Dawn

"My beloved, would you come with me there?"
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:53 pm

"I wouldn't mind going with you." Dawn places her hand on Cantin's.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:57 pm

*Cantin starts walking with Dawn, getting closer to her, and holding her hand softly but tightly at the same time, as if she was a huge value to him

"I have to go tell him good bye..once every new year.."

"If I remember correctly..you love shooting stars don't you? The place we're headed to is magnificent, I hope it won't deceive you"
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:19 pm

"Yeah I do, shooting stars are really pretty."

(I have to go soon.)

Post by Guest Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:25 pm

*Cantin and Dawn arrive at the site

*Cantin leaves Dawn's hand and goes to see the grave, and kneels in front of it
    *Cantin sheds a tear

"I'm sorry bro..On that very day, 4 years ago, I wasn'T able to fulfill the promise I made to you, and thus, become a Captain, with you as my VC, to eventually have you become a captain too...I don't know how you are doing out there, but I sure hope you do good, I've grown quite a bit since I last talked to you, attained 3rd seat, attained Bankai..I found someone to continue our dream"

*Cantin goes back to Dawn

"Now, the better part, look at these shooting stars all over the place...beautiful"
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:17 am

Dawn gives Cantin his space & looks up at the sky watching the stars.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:21 am

*Cantin goes back to Dawn with two drinks

"Water, want some?"

*Cantin lays on the ground to watch the stars

"Say, you shouldn'T stay up so long, you'll hurt your neck if it stays in that position too long"
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:26 am

CantinTheGreat wrote:*Cantin goes back to Dawn with two drinks

"Water, want some?"

*Cantin lays on the ground to watch the stars

"Say, you shouldn'T stay up so long, you'll hurt your neck if it stays in that position too long"
    Dawn takes a bottle of water & takes a sip.

"Yeah I know. I'll sit down soon."

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:31 am

*Cantin closes his eyes

"Since we're in a shooting star field, I guess I'll make a wish, as everyone who sees a shooting star does"

*Cantin makes a wish and opens his eyes again

"Someone told you you looked great ?"
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:40 am

CantinTheGreat wrote:*Cantin closes his eyes

"Since we're in a shooting star field, I guess I'll make a wish, as everyone who sees a shooting star does"

*Cantin makes a wish and opens his eyes again

"Someone told you you looked great ?"
    Dawn smiles. "Thanks Cantin." Dawn makes a wish as she looks back up at the sky.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:43 am

"...For once, I do hope my wish will be heard..I'm starting to believe that wishes are only a legend .."
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:50 am

"Wishes come true you just have to believe." Dawn said with a smile.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:54 am

"you truly are a great person to hang out with, Maybe I didn'T wish the good thing after all"

"For once the ground is comfy, the other years, it wasn'T as good as this one" *Cantin says as he drinks his bottle of water
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:05 am

Dawn Smiles & finishes making her wish. She sits down next to Cantin.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:26 am

"So, are you enjoying this place? It's been my favorite for a few years now" Cantin says as he looks at Dawn
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:27 am

"Yeah i am, it's really pretty. Thanks for taking me here."

(I think I'm gonna take a break from the computer, I'm hungry.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:05 am