Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+9
Zeria Iiyasei
The JuJu (^_^)v
JennyReika
Ai-sama
hiro
Kambly
Tanaki Kyo
Dark
Dawn
13 posters

[5th Division] Lounge (Off-Topic)

[5th Division] Lounge (Off-Topic) - Page 2 Empty Re: [5th Division] Lounge (Off-Topic)

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:14 am

Even if Aizen is quite the bad guy..I understand his motives, I kinda follow his way, even if I seek power to defend instead of seeking power to destroy
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

BD-cash : 70145

[5th Division] Lounge (Off-Topic) - Page 2 Empty Re: [5th Division] Lounge (Off-Topic)

Post by Dawn Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:17 am

CantinTheGreat wrote:Even if Aizen is quite the bad guy..I understand his motives, I kinda follow his way, even if I seek power to defend instead of seeking power to destroy
    I just like him, he's to cool for Hinamori Momo. *Glares* I will never be Hinamori, I will fight instead of going crazy cause of my captain's so called death.

[5th Division] Lounge (Off-Topic) - Page 2 2akg4kp

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:20 am

If I'd be your captain, I wouldn't do something as to die and let my subordinates mourn over me...If I die..it means I wasn't good enough to protect those that I wished to protect
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:23 am

CantinTheGreat wrote:If I'd be your captain, I wouldn't do something as to die and let my subordinates mourn over me...If I die..it means I wasn't good enough to protect those that I wished to protect
    Yes but he faked his death, if I was Hinamori & I saw him in front of me when I saw his body hanging before I'd get into fighting mode.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:26 am

I remember telling you one night, that since you don't like fighting, I'd do anything to ensure you don'T have to...I am that kind of man, that would honor his promise even in death..I'd send someone to ensure that my oath still goes on even in death
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:29 am

CantinTheGreat wrote:I remember telling you one night, that since you don't like fighting, I'd do anything to ensure you don'T have to...I am that kind of man, that would honor his promise even in death..I'd send someone to ensure that my oath still goes on even in death
    I resent fighting with a zanpakto, Kido is my kind of thing. Now if this was in real life then a knife would be my weapon.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:48 am

In Rl my weapon is my body, because I think that using weapons is dishonorable, and shows your lack of a fighting technique, if you use a lethal weapon, then don't fight, you'Re not fit for it
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:58 am

CantinTheGreat wrote:In Rl my weapon is my body, because I think that using weapons is dishonorable, and shows your lack of a fighting technique, if you use a lethal weapon, then don't fight, you'Re not fit for it
    It's not like I fight, I'm just saying if I was face to face with a murder.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:00 pm

I'd still use my hands, I know what facing death is like, bar fights aren't pretty, especially when they end with death threats :(
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:02 pm

CantinTheGreat wrote:I'd still use my hands, I know what facing death is like, bar fights aren't pretty, especially when they end with death threats :(
    Yikes. Anyway lets not talking about that. Anything else that should be spoken about.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:17 pm

How about...

*shunpoes and comes back with a big bouquet (it's the french word, dunno if i's used in english, correct me :P) of flowers

"You are so beautiful Dawn-samaaaa ❤ "

*Looks at Dawn with big shiny eyes as he hads her the flowers
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:19 pm

CantinTheGreat wrote:How about...

*shunpoes and comes back with a big bouquet (it's the french word, dunno if i's used in english, correct me :P) of flowers

"You are so beautiful Dawn-samaaaa ❤ "

*Looks at Dawn with big shiny eyes as he hads her the flowers
    :shock: :oops:

*Dawn Blushes*

"Whats with all this? I wasn't excepting this... I'm a little nervous..." :oops:

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:23 pm

"You're so dear to me..like a cuppycake ^^, but I wouldn't eat you"

"I hope you liked the flowers :oops: I handpicked them just for you"
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:25 pm

CantinTheGreat wrote:"You're so dear to me..like a cuppycake ^^, but I wouldn't eat you"

"I hope you liked the flowers :oops: I handpicked them just for you"
    *Blushes*
    "Thank you so much." Hugs Cantin. "I like the flowers."

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:30 pm

"Yatta..good thing it makes you happy"

*Hugs Dawn and Kisses her forehead

(OOC: I'm pretty sure my character is taller than you by a bit So Kissing you're forehead wouldn't be so out of reach)
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:34 pm

CantinTheGreat wrote:"Yatta..good thing it makes you happy"

*Hugs Dawn and Kisses her forehead

(OOC: I'm pretty sure my character is taller than you by a bit So Kissing you're forehead wouldn't be so out of reach)
    *Smiles*

(OCC: You gotta make me feel Rukia short. I'm taller then Rukia.)

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:38 pm

OOC: Would you be like eeerhm..Nanao-chan or Nemu :D ^^ I'd love you even more :P they're my fave girl characters
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:39 pm

CantinTheGreat wrote:OOC: Would you be like eeerhm..Nanao-chan or Nemu :D ^^ I'd love you even more :P they're my fave girl characters
    Nemu is my favorite, she's cool. I mean it would be better if Mayuri didn't control her.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:45 pm

Ishida is one lucky dude tho...He got some red hot catholic love from Nemu..

but yeah Nemu being like inhuman stinks...I'd love to know what she's able to do besides following orders
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:48 pm

CantinTheGreat wrote:Ishida is one lucky dude tho...He got some red hot catholic love from Nemu..

but yeah Nemu being like inhuman stinks...I'd love to know what she's able to do besides following orders
    She's pretty cool though, Nanao has fight in her with her captain though.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:53 pm

So, basically, which women character do your character most resembles ?

*Crosses his fingers and hopes for either Nanao, Nemu or Neliel
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:54 pm

CantinTheGreat wrote:So, basically, which women character do your character most resembles ?

*Crosses his fingers and hopes for either Nanao, Nemu or Neliel

She's more hyper active like Neliel, like Neliel she doesn't like to fight.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:58 pm

So basically if I rescue you and end up beaten.. you gonna tackle glomp me to death :P I like that, Dying in the arms of a loved one, is any man'S wish
    Dawn
    Dawn
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by Dawn Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:58 pm

CantinTheGreat wrote:So basically if I rescue you and end up beaten.. you gonna tackle glomp me to death :P I like that, Dying in the arms of a loved one, is any man'S wish
    I won't kill you, just almost crush you then let go.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:01 pm

Okay then :P

Could I ask you out for a walk, or you're not in the mood for that

*flash-steps on the nearest Sofa

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:48 am