Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Chapter 5D: Protect the Meek

The Storyteller
    The Storyteller
    Unknown
    Unknown

BD-cash : 4800

Chapter 5D: Protect the Meek Empty Chapter 5D: Protect the Meek

Post by The Storyteller Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:30 pm

And that left the remaining three to deal with safeguarding one of the hollows that survived the touch of death? With so many beings at her command, how did those two survive. That was up to the fastest shinigami, the most loyal of the Gotei and the vice captain who seemed be distrusted by the 11th division. I wonder what would be in store for them.

With all the other captain off to defend, to interrogate or to collect knowledge, the final three shinigami on this mission saw nothing but chaos. How would they know which hollows survived the spider queen? were they already dead, have they the strength to find either of the hollows? Where would they start?

Questions after questions were thought, however their questioned were answered as one of the three felt the reiatsu that showed not fear of panic... but showed that it was a steady reiatsu, almost like this individual was at peace in all this panic.
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

BD-cash : 7063

Chapter 5D: Protect the Meek Empty Re: Chapter 5D: Protect the Meek

Post by ShinishiNamba Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:18 am

It took Hazama several moments to take in exactly what he was seeing and even more so that somewhere out there someone or something was completely at peace inside of this chaos. Hazama looked to his former Vice-Captain, now Captain.

Well, things sure have changed since I was last here, I assume that you can feel that odd reiatsu?

Hazama closed his eyes and reached out looking for the location of the reiatsu, he was still shocked by the shear number of hollows that had run into the human world. The reports did little justice to the sight which was both haunting and beautiful in a way. Hazama felt what he was looking for...

well we should head toward the calm one first, but we should probably wait for Fumetsu to arrive

Last edited by ShinishiNamba on Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Uldir
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

BD-cash : 3650

Post by Uldir Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:34 pm

Uldir had let out a sigh as he prepared himself for what was to come he hoped that they wouldn't have to battle but if they were to be being body guards it was a very unlikely no battles would occur. It was a sight one that almost seemed like the 13th divisions captain was worried by the sight. He didn't respond to Hazama seemingly stuck in his own thought. He finally snapped out of it when he felt the calm reiatsu then listened to Hazama. "Do you trust Fumestu?" "I suppose we don't actually have a choice but to wait for him."
    Uldir tone was more serious than it usually was.
    The Storyteller
    The Storyteller
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by The Storyteller Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:56 pm

To wait or not to wait that is the question. But to trust or not to trust. That, is an even more important question. Why trust someone who is untrustworthy? Though they are the ones who can be trusted the most of being trustworthy, because you can trust them to be untrustworthy. bah! this was just the rambling of an old fool. Do not mind me old friend.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________

As the two captains stood there waiting for the vice captain or to choose on going to meet this steady reiatsu'd hollow. they could see the battlefield. Hollows were being slaughtered left right and centers by the children, while asgier and shaogie were being bombarded by children. assault. Time is off the essence. the soon the survivor was seen, the sooner they can escape back into soul society. Did this belong to the hollow that survived? it must have. the survivor must still be alive....
    Fumetsu no kōfuku
    Fumetsu no kōfuku
    12th Division VC
    12th Division VC

BD-cash : 3554

Post by Fumetsu no kōfuku Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:59 am

Fumetsu arrived in the human world just in time to catch the end of what Uldir had said, His appearance had changed drastically since the meeting. Fumetsu no longer was covered by a cloak, his hair was short and blonde, he had one purple eye and one eye that looked mechanical in natural. Fumetsus face from the nose down is covered in a metal material that seems to cover his whole body, he has a purple semi-translucent visor that snaps back. he is wearing a tight fitting version of the shinigami outfit and a sleeveless lab coat with the 12th division symbol on the back. His voice had a slight metallic tone to it as he spoke.

Well boys sorry for the wait, I had to finish cooking, well well gentlemen look at all the interesting subjects. shall we move on?

Last edited by ShinishiNamba on Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : speech not showing up)
    Eanuma
    Eanuma
    Hollow
    Hollow

BD-cash : 4443

Post by Eanuma Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:30 pm

In one of the undisturbed buildings, the monster laid. She was hidden in shadows as, listening to the pandemonium that was happening around her. She had one arm under her armored chest whilst the other arm's claw like fingers cradled her head lightly. There was a soft smile as her felt the shinigami entering into the domain of the humans. Eanuma was still, not moving from where she was as she spoke to herself.

"come find me shinigami, and i will tell you a story"
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:08 pm

Hazama was about to answer Uldir when Fumetsu arrived and immediately started talking, his appearance had changed drastically since the meeting and even from before then. Hazama exhaled and thought to himself.

I will never understand the need to replace ones body with such machines especially if they do not need it

Hazama turned and faced both Uldir and Fumetsu.

well men lets get down to business, we need to get to the source of that reiatsu and it needs to be done carefully and quickly

Hazama addressed Uldir directly, there was a feeling of pride seeing him as a Captain now and though no one was truly placed in charge of the group, he hoped that Uldir and himself could come to a mutual understanding on how to go forward.

Now my friend I know that you could cover the distance between us and that reiatsu 4 times over before Fumetsu and I could do so once but I hope you won't leave us too far behind

Hazama then turned to Fumetsu and made sure his tone was both calm and firm.

Now Fumetsu I am sure you want to "play" with your new toys but we must avoid any unnecessary interactions with the hollows. Do you understand?
    Uldir
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Uldir Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:00 am

Uldir was having trouble standing still until he finally saw fumetsu arrive this show was finally getting on the road. It seemed Hazama was still cautious and with a unknown threat that was alright. The fastest shinigamis lips twisted into a smile. "I'll try not to leave you two to far behind but I see no need to waste anymore time talking. So I will see you at that steady reiatsu." Uldir started walking towards this steady reiatsu amongst the chaos even with his slow pace it wouldn't take long for him to become out of sight.
    Fumetsu no kōfuku
    Fumetsu no kōfuku
    12th Division VC
    12th Division VC

Post by Fumetsu no kōfuku Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:18 am

Fumetsu simply looked at Captain Hazama and at Captain Uldir the former Vice-Captain as they both made their comments, Fumetsu was too preoccupied scanning the area. His excitement was barely contained at the perspective of being to collect samples and data from so many different kinds of hollows.

Yes, yes, yes we will meet you there but first I must see something

Fumetsu walked toward the swarms of hollows and scanned them but not enough data was gathered.

oh excuse me you two but I may need some assistance

Fumetsu walked out into the swarm and released his reiatsu,drawing the attention of some hollows and immobilizing the weaker ones. Fumetsu proceeded to draw and take samples from some of the weaker hollows before killing them.
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:38 am

Hazama began to follow Uldir and partially dismissed Fumetsu till he felt the Reiatsu release, though he had control over his own there was still an overwhelming feeling of pressure and dread. It took everything that Hazama had to be able to move in and fight off the stronger hollows while Fumetsu did whatever he was doing. Hazama hoped that Uldir would be able to hear him...

Fumetsu stop and Uldir I am going to need your assistance

Hazama engaged the hollows that were drawn in by Fumetsu but he would need help if more were drawn to Fumetsu.
    The Storyteller
    The Storyteller
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by The Storyteller Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:44 am

The ever faithful man, The shogun of the seireitei... I wonder what you will do when you see the hollow? will you fight her? will you attack and try to slay this hollow? or will you listen to what has to be said? Will any of you listen to what will be said? I wonder what will happen during the this chance meeting
    ______________________________________________________________________________________

With a powerful hollow moving past the two, it had 4 children right behind him. He was trying to distance himself from the monsters, and was so focused on this, that he did not seem to noticed the shinigami.... Or see the ambush occur as two children came from either side. It screamed in agony and writhed in pain as the children devoured the adjuchas.

With that the reiatsu of this source was finished, yet the original reiatsu was still felt. It was not long before uldir would become that much closer to a possible ally of soul society. Where he was now out of sight of the two captains, the trail of reiatsu the captain had was still felt, showing his what direction he was traveling.
    Eanuma
    Eanuma
    Hollow
    Hollow

BD-cash : 4443

Post by Eanuma Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:59 am

Chapter 5D: Protect the Meek Elesh_norn_by_side34-d7nl0kt

Eanuma reclined on a chair as she relaxed. With what chaos seemed to be going around, she seemed not not care what happened. Why would it? War is something she has seen plenty of. She knew that it would eventually happen. This is why the shinigami are here, and this is why she will stay right where she was. The muscles on her face tightened a little, smiling at the feeling of a reitasu of a shinigami coming towards her. With a speed like that, it may give her younger sibling a challenge.

"I know you can here me, shinigami... Follow my voice and you find me"

The voice echoed out nearby, calling towards the fastest shinigami in soul society.
    Uldir
    13th Division Captain
    13th Division Captain

Post by Uldir Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:54 pm

Uldir had already distanced himself from the group being unable to assist Hazama or Fumestu. The fastest of the shinigami was thrown off by the flare of Fumestu's reiatsu but it didn't take him long to get back on the trail of the calm reiatsu. He could see the hollows that would block his path he could easily slay them without knowing what hit them but this was not the pass he would chose if they showed any sign of being hostile he would only knock them unconscious after all getting to whoever was waiting was more important than any other task as he hoped he didn't leave Hazama to far away. Uldir heard the voice calling to him he would listen to it carefully to make sure he headed in the right direction as he wouldn't stop until he saw the hollow sitting in the chair. the man wouldn't even pull his zanpakuto like most would when they first encountered any hollow or arrancar.

"H.Hello I s.s.suppose i should introduce myself... my name is U.U.Uldir may i ask yours?"
    The man voice nervous to those who didn't know Uldir.
    ShinishiNamba
    ShinishiNamba
    7th Division Captain
    7th Division Captain

Post by ShinishiNamba Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:56 am

Hazama finished off the hollows that had been drawn to Fumetsu, he moved slowly through the oppressiveness of Fumetsu's Reiatsu. Hazama reached out and grabbed Fumetsu.

If you do something like that again I'll personally make sure it will be your last

Hazama scanned the surroundings to make sure that no other surprises were around. He picked up on Uldir and the presence of the Reiatsu.

Come on Fumetsu, we need to get to Uldir and that Reiatsu now

Hazama cursed to himself as he grabbed Fumetsu made his way toward the Reiatsu and Uldir. After a few moments of moving as fast as he could with Fumetsu in tow, Hazama and Fumetsu arrived at the location of the Reiatsu and Uldir.

Well I would say that I am surprised but from the looks of you it makes sense why you're so calm
    Fumetsu no kōfuku
    Fumetsu no kōfuku
    12th Division VC
    12th Division VC

Post by Fumetsu no kōfuku Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:11 am

As Hazama engaged the hollows that were drawn to the area, Fumetsu continued to gather samples from each of the fallen hollows. As he finished gathering samples, Fumetsu watched an Adjuchas get attacked by several of the Children. As the children consumed the Adjuchas, Fumetsu went over and gathered as much data as he could. A smile (or what would pass as a smile for Fumetsu) crept across his face as he drew his zanpakutou and drove it into one of the feasting children and gathered as many samples as he could. Satisfied with his gathered material Fumetsu moved back to Hazama and though the Captain had managed to kill the hollows that were drawn to area by his Reiatsu it wasn't until he noticed that Uldir was no where to be found. Fumetsu thought to himself...

well well it seems as though Captain Hazama's former pupil simply left him behind, oh how far the former vice captain must have fallen

Fumetsu laughed to himself as Hazama approached and accosted him about his activities. Fumetsu knew that it would have been fruitless to resist Hazama as he dragged him along to where the Uldir and the interesting Reiatsu were located. As Fumetsu finally got his footing he realized that they had reached both Uldir and the interesting reiatsu, Fumetsu turned and could barely hide his excitement as he scanned the hollow. Fumetsu spoke with a slight laugh...

FASCINATING, beautiful, perfect. Oh what a perfect specimen....well not perfect but so very close I must have a sample

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:41 pm