Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Chapter 5B: The Madman's Treasure hunt

The Storyteller
    The Storyteller
    Unknown
    Unknown

BD-cash : 4807

Chapter 5B: The Madman's Treasure hunt Empty Chapter 5B: The Madman's Treasure hunt

Post by The Storyteller Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:02 pm

Captain Zatoichi Martinez. You were given a solo mission and yet it was perhaps the most important of the lot. The power to understand the enemy that was before them. To dissect and understand their powers, or to simply experiment on them until what is found what makes them tick. With you, with all your genius be able to make the language of the insane, sane?

As he scanned the area, Zatoichi would find that the hollows were all fleeing. Not a single one attacked the children. they dared not attack for fear it will slow down their retreat. Just as thought; the larvae were on their nearest hollows' tail. They did not to care for anything apart from feeding themselves. As a result, they did not seem to recognize Zatoichi's presence... Or may they chose not to.
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 10942

Chapter 5B: The Madman's Treasure hunt Empty Re: Chapter 5B: The Madman's Treasure hunt

Post by Zatoichi Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:51 pm

Moments after his departure from the 12th division Headquarters located back in Soul Society he had left a few footnotes for his vice captain to use whatever technologies he had crafted on his mission to ensure any new findings. Zatoichi had also brought a few of his own members along though unaware of what they think they will be of help with will surely be a completely mystery. The captain of squad twelve had done so much modification work on his own body that it was nearly impossible to tell if he was still the same man as before. Only his Vice captain other than himself would know such a new secret.

"This country is not of my liking, It changes so fast you would think the people in power here are racing for something never ending. Not like other parts of the human world which display far greater beauties than this wretched wasteland,"

Zatoichi said as he scanned the area as soon as he stepped from beyond his doorway into the human world. " You six are here to help me not to explore and find trouble. But you will come across trouble which I am hoping," Zatoichi said toward the unknown names of his six officers reach of random seat levels and power. Though way he talks shows he has almost no real care in the world for their well being as he only really has major concern for the task at hand. Squad A you will head through the cityscape and report every near every new checkpoint you reach. Squad B you will head toward the opposite direction which cover majority towns and countryside,"

Not a word from either unit was spoken as only a slight nod was gesture back as if their ability to speak was somehow hindered from the captain. " It's not everyday I get to use these members for something other than experiments with Fumestu," With a gust of wind spurred up the two squads broke apart leaving no traces of their reiastu behind. Zatoichi reached into his haori to pull forth a kind device as he held it inside the clutches of his left palm. With the right index finger he pressed down as the receiver sends some kind of signal outward. " This will ensure I never lose those squads no matter how far or wide they go. When they find any sort of trouble I can use the next two possible buttons,"

Zatoichi soon took a graceful stride though not fast as he wanted to enjoy the kind of scenery only a madman lunatic such as himself which has been deemed labeled on him by all of the gotei. It takes a kind of individual not to grow worried for his own well being as he plans his tactics nearly one-hundred moves ahead. "This will be my most exquisite hunt yet,"
    The Storyteller
    The Storyteller
    Unknown
    Unknown

Chapter 5B: The Madman's Treasure hunt Empty Re: Chapter 5B: The Madman's Treasure hunt

Post by The Storyteller Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:45 pm

It seems you did not enter alone. You and six others it seems. A net cast wide, catches more fish after all. more likely to achieve success. However the opposite is also true. The opposite that there could be sharks looming in the waters and other manner of monsters. I wonder what you would do then Zatoichi.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

The orders were handed out and the 3 ventured off in their groups direction. leaving Captain Martinez alone. It was around then that one of the children stop chasing another hollow who fear its own life, and turned to look at the captain of 12th division. It began to chirp and click almost like it was communicating. It probably cannot tell whether or not this man was a threat or an ally. However its pupils narrowed and it let out terrifying scream, and began to charge at the man.

Threat it was, it seemed....
    ----------------------------------------------
    Meanwhile to the west; Team A were seeing a large horde of children, almost like they had just taken down a large hollow. And they had. fifty of them in total were surrently busy devouring a menos. The enormous hollow was unable to fight back. Was it paralyzed? was it filled with so much fear? The children did not acknowledge the three beings as they observed what was occuring.
    ----------------------------------------------
    Meanwhile in the east; Team B were not seeing much action apart from the odd hollow who was fleeing. even after running away from the children they seemed to sill be running. Their life depended on these precious moments. They needed to live with not fear this threat. even as they ran past the shinigami, they did not stop to attack them, the same with any human withing spitting distance. They must be this terrified, or there is another reason that is still waiting in the wings
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Zatoichi Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:35 am

“ I suppose to get my hands dirty,” Zatoichi suggested to himself quietly as he looked upon the creature only with a glance did he end up mumble something underneath.. “open”

With such clear confidence as he arched his body back upright as if he was knee deep moments ago scanning or quite possibly doing odd entrapment methods for anything to pick up on his presence. Soon as he could make out the creature charging him head on the 12th captain’s gesture a moment ago activating a synchronized stream of land mines to go off in football field distance range. The land mines appear to be linked to anything that wasn’t that of reiastu frequencies of Shinigami. “ I had found these stashed away inside the vault Fumestu and I ended up making when we deemed these incomplete...hmm,” Soon as the Creature came within the needed distance for the land mines to go off the explosions started slow yet at first it was set up to create a kind of domino effect.

“Release,” Zatoichi once again mumbled another phrase and the land mine’s explosions had sped up faster and grew bigger. “Nice to see this creature is a bit larger as these land mines get much more potent with the size of enemy,” Standing upright and looking on with complete assurance that this would bring the enemy knowing nothing about it serious pain as its potency is linked to create devastation equal to a nuke going off at point blank range. “Should this thing survive I will get to test the enjoyments of my newly modified body and zanpakuto,” Zatoichi hadn’t need to worry for his safety as he is already deemed a criminal by his sadistic experimentations on himself and his zanpakuto but it doesn’t bother him as what he did to both his squads will create a nice welcoming gift for his prey.

Team A “ Reporting to Captain Zatoichi,” We haven’t gotten within distance Sir but we won’t stop until we are,”

Team B “ Reporting in Captain,” We met hollows but they weren’t coming for us but running away from something else, We haven’t yet found what it is they are running from but we won’t stop until we find it,”

The Storyteller
    The Storyteller
    Unknown
    Unknown

Post by The Storyteller Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:28 am

So you wish to conduct your experiments with monsters, like a monster. You wish to see how resilient their body is, how strong they can be when put under certain conditions.... And all the while having probably expendable allies that can being used to see what these 'children' are capable of in battle. I wonder what your results will yield...
    ______________________________________________________________________________________

The minefield was laid out and even though the child was about to die, it still charged at the male fearlessly, like nothing could kill it! However that was not the case. As the mines exploded, so to did this monstrous being. It's carapace traveled in on direction, it's hideous face shot past the 12th division captain and remains were danced elsewhere along the battlefield. This was the was of explosions; they never are clean.

However with this, more screams were heard as multiple lifeforms were picked up. Two of the children were seen skittering after some entrails of the deceased being whilst others were devouring other body parts that painted the battlefield.

Team A would notice that a portion of the children they found would break off and moved in a direction as one.... In fact this brood of children seemed to be rushing right towards Zatoichi's location. Was it the noise of the explosion... or was it an intangible connection to them all that cause this? It was unsure at the present moment. One thing was for sure though, Zatoichi was going to have company.
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Zatoichi Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:17 am

"Hmm well isn't that something to take note of," Zatoichi remarked as he witnessed the devastating outcome from the land mines connecting with one of the children. Also he could witness that they eat their dead which isn't something that needs to be brushed off. Tilting his head as if becoming a bit surprised that they even do this so no traces of samples could be taken by any new party. "I will get what I came here for even if I need to get these hands of mines dirty," The 12th captain said before he seen some more children hurry after the entrails and body parts of various others. Being a former captain of both 7th and 11th hand allowed him to expand his tactical knowledge and battle prowess to greater heights and degrees as its an atmosphere one goes through that sheds the layers from one into a greater molded well rounded capable warrior.

" This shall be quite the treat indeed," Zatoichi tone of voice through hard to make out with his head completely covered up by the helmet which resides part of his armor like modifications which lay over his entire being like some kind of armor of sorts. Standing with his feet slightly spread out as his arms do the same as if gearing up to embrace the coming magnitude of trouble he is about to face. Giving all the real idea if he is grinning with joy or growing increasingly serious is hard to juggle. But one thing can be sure is that he is getting ready to supply this party that is so ready too meet him with a pocket full of joy.

"Bakudō #9. Geki (撃, Strike)" Zatoichi spoke though softly as one of his arms which also lay dormant underneath his haori peeked out from behind and out in front upon drawing a symbol which seemed in relation to the bakudo spell spoken to ignite some kind of energy wave to disrupt outward at the children making their way toward his direction. Upon completion of such a spell the outward energy was exceedingly vast in comparison as suppose to making it short and direct. The 12th captain was insisting to make the spell in conjunction to one large blanket to encompass the entire spectrum of a web like entrapment. The spell alone will allow Zatoichi to at least stall the children for a time being to a complete paralysis stand still which in turn will allow the captain to take his time at cutting into the like statues.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:19 pm