Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Well You Could call that a leave of absence.

Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47195

Well You Could call that a leave of absence. Empty Well You Could call that a leave of absence.

Post by Haji Yukimura Wed May 06, 2015 3:06 pm

Hello everyone. I know I don't know most of you, truthfully I may not know any of you, but if I do, it's good to see you again.
    For those that Don't hello, I'm Haji. I'm an old member/admin of this site, that's been gone, well years now I guess. I left due to health reasons, which now Have been taken care of, so I wanted to stop by and just see things. This place has grown so much more than I could possibly ever have imagined. I'm truly excited to see it.

well I'm not one for just rambling on, so I'll go for now. Take care guys and I'll try and stop by again when people are on, or as much as life will allow me. Take care guys.

and on a personal note, if I was reading right elsewhere, Loli gaga is Ruru right? well if so, or if I'm wrong you can tell her, I've missed you a lot dear, and I've never forgotten you as my friend.
    also if soundz is still here, what's up man? my number has changed, so drop me a message here and we'll get in touch. been a long time.
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 10942

Well You Could call that a leave of absence. Empty Re: Well You Could call that a leave of absence.

Post by Zatoichi Wed May 06, 2015 3:48 pm

Good to see you haji this is soundz i change my username to Zatoichi. I am still here sorta. Kinda stuff changed. Firefighter now so my life is a bit chaotic and only getting more now that fire season is fast approaching. Anyways its good to see you man and hope your health stuff is all well man. Its good to see you old friend. Pm your new cell and we can exchange contact info buddy.
    Rapture8
    Rapture8
    11th Division Captain
    11th Division Captain

BD-cash : 4685

Well You Could call that a leave of absence. Empty Re: Well You Could call that a leave of absence.

Post by Rapture8 Sat May 09, 2015 11:08 am

Well yr back now if u wish. hope all is well health is not something take lightly. I am guessing u got a character ready or making a new one?
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9412

Post by Aki_624 Wed May 13, 2015 4:55 am

Good to hear your doing well Haji! We've missed you! Drop by again we're always here! Or at least some of us... anyways take care of yourself!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:46 am