Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Daemon Spade Update *COMPLETE*

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128870

Daemon Spade Update *COMPLETE* Empty Daemon Spade Update *COMPLETE*

Post by Muerte Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:25 am

(Shinigami Warrior of God)

(Your character here)

Daemon Spade

"Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have - life itself."

Basic Information:

Name: Daemon "Spade" Takauji (Used to be known as Daemon Sazumushi)
    Age Appearance: 21
    Affiliation: Rogue Shinigami
    Division: Ex-Squad 2 Captain
    Appearance: Daemon once stood straight, at 6 foot 5, with shoulder length violet hair. He had a Squad 2 haori on, with long white gloves, black hakama pants, and white boots. After faking his death, however, negative side effects have caused him to shrink down to 6 foot, his shoulder length hair is now shorter and a white color, he no longer wears traditional squad 2 attire, he now wears a white military coat over a black button up shirt and black pants, kept up with a white belt. As well as white boots and white gloves. He wears a long, black scarf to cover his face, so nobody will recognize him on the chance a shinigami happens to pass him.
    Personality: Daemons personality is nothing like it used to. He has gone from being the, comical adoptive father, to a runaway ex captain, mysterious, and doesn't stick around anywhere for to long, due to the fear of being found. He no longer goes after beautiful women like he did during his time as a captain. One of the few things, that makes him, him, is his calm, and level-headed personality. He tries to hide his fear of being found, by keeping himself calm in all situations.

Your Legacy:

Character Story:

Human Life: As a human, Daemon was a part of a mafia group, unknown to the public however. His public persona was that of a renowned illusionist. His illusions were so lifelike, that whenever he died, nobody believed he had died, the humans believed that it was another part of his illusions, and to this day, believe he is out and about, hiding from the public.

Plus Life: Daemon was not very happy finding out that people believed he was still alive. He took it upon himself to try and reach out to people, but nobody would listen. His heart ached greatly because of this and he was on the verge of becoming a hollow when a shinigami showed up and saved his life, as well as sending him to the soul society.

Rukon District Life: Shortly after arriving in the Rukon District, Daemons spiritual pressure was recognized by the captains of the gotei and he was immediately sent to the academy to better his unfound skills.

Academy Life: Daemon spent 2 years in the academy, researching new abilities, which are now found within his clan, and training himself in hand to hand combat as well as swordsmanship and kido. He graduated the academy quickly and was sent to the gotei to fill in the empty spot as squad 2 captain.

Captain Life: Daemon spent most of his life as the captain of Squad 2, alongside his adoptive son, Raiden. During his time as captain, many things happened, death, mystery, war, etc. He was a very lazy captain, and relied mostly on Raiden to do most of his paper work and remember important subjects regarding the division. He payed close attention, however, whenever it was something really important, like the renovation of the squad to fix up the air conditioned flooring, and to add computers to the squad to keep track of targets when on missions.

After Captain Life: Daemon, sadly, faked his death to get away from the Seireitei and the Gotei 13. He believed some things were happening, and the only way he could get out of it, was the fake his death. His son, took over as captain of the 2nd division, and Daemon spent most of the time, till now, on the run, from those who found out he was still alive, and faked his death. He doesn't really know what has gone on in Seireitei, but he knows a lot has happened during his time on the run. He knows that if he were to return, he'd likely be killed by Raiden, not believing he was the real deal.

RP Sample:

Daemon lifted up his hands in a fit as he noticed none of the humans believed his death was real. He was angry at the humans and wanted to show them that he was indeed dead. However, he couldn't find a way to make them believe his death was real, his heart ached greatly after that and he was soon on the verge of becoming a hollow. The chain on his chest disconnected, however nothing happened after that because the shinigami came and saved his life, something he'd be greatful for the rest of his life. He was then sent to the Rukon District by the shinigami and was on his way to becoming a captain of the gotei.

Powers & Abilities:

{To be able to use technique, Shikai and Bankai, knowledge and know how must be acquired in-game)

Zanpakutō:
    Zanpakuto Spirit Description:
    Spoiler:
    Zanpakuto Name: Colpa Lucertola and Merito Salamandra
    Inner World: The inner world for Lucertola and Salamandra appears to be a world covered in purple mist. In the middle of the world, stands a large staff, with a flat surface at the top. Mist surrounds the surface, making it hard to see. The two spirits both sit in the middle of the flat surface, constantly conversing about what's going on outside of their world.
    Sealed Appearance: Salamandra -
    Spoiler:
    Lucertola -
    Spoiler:

Shikai
    Name: Rage Lucertola and Calm Salamandra
    Shikai Release Phrase: Rage, Colpa Lucertola, Calm, Merito Salamndra
    Released Appearance:
    Spoiler:
    Lucertola, the zanpakto on the left, will have a black blade and a white hilt. Salamndra will have a red blade with a white hilt.
    Shikai Special Ability: The blades have a habit of releasing mist from the chains, sometimes the bottom of the blade hilts. The mist covers Daemon, and makes him invisible for an extended period of time. However, if the person he's fighting against, is aware of his powers already, or has an ability to cancel out the mist, he can be made out.

Bankai
    Name: Lucermandra
    Bankai Release Phrase: Enrage and Enlighten, Lucermandra [combination of Lucertola and Salamandra]
    Released Appearance: Both blades combine into one large staff with a strange item held at the top. This item holds a lot of the spiritual energy released from Daemon.
    Spoiler:
    Bankai Special Ability: Daemons Bankai, basically does the same as his shikai. Mist is released from the orb on the staff. The mist can be used to create lifelike illusions. The ability is mostly used for swift getaways.

Abilities

(Max 12, you can add/unlock as you progress, but to be able to use technique, you must acquire it in-game)

Name: Mind Control
    State: All
    Terms of Usage:Conditions of the one being controlled is that the mind must be weakened before use, and Daemon must be able to have a good grip on the mind before being able to fully control.
    Description: (when he used this ability, a Spade symbol appeared on his right eye. The target of this technique will also have the same symbol on their eyes and their gaze will become empty, proving the mind control successful. While he controls someone with this ability, the Spade symbol will remain in his right eye. However he must be with the person during the control and it can only last for 1 post. It is mainly used for interrogations in the Maggots Nest. However, after leaving the 2nd division and going into hiding, he uses this ability to find out information that'll help him stay hidden from watchful eyes.
    Downside: When Daemon is using Mind Control, a spade symbol will appear in his right eye. It remains there until mind control wears off. Much like the terms of usage, if Daemon doesn't know the victim very well, or doesn't have a full grip on the mind of the victim, the mind control will either not work at all, or not work as well as intended. The ability works better when in use while in Shikai and Bankai state. While in either state, the spade symbol appears in both eyes, and the mind control will last longer, and is stronger, and doesn't always require a grip on the victims mind. This ability is a last resort so its one of those forbidden moves that can't be used unless needed.

Name: Devils Lens
    Terms of Usage: The Devils Lens can be used whenever needed for spying on an enemy.
    Description: The Devils Lens are usually used for spying on an enemy, however, when used with the ability Mind Control, when he goes blind in that eye, he can use the Devils Lens to help him see through it for a short period of time. The lens help find out more about the enemies weaknesses, there powers and abilities from there zanpakto, and to tell if the enemy is a Vizard, Hollow/Arrancar, Shinigami, Human or not. This move is only allowed to be used if he has used the Mind Control ability or if he is on a mission that requires spying. http://images.wikia.com/reborn/images/e/e9/Mukuro%27s_Cambio_Forma_2.PNG
    Downside: Overuse of the Devils Lens ability, will cause one of Daemons eyes to start bleeding. Due to overuse of this ability, he has almost gone blind in his right eye, and it has caused the color in that eye to turn red. He keeps this eye covered with an eyepatch, and only uncovers it when using Devils Lens. The after effect of using this ability, is that he can't use Devils Lens again for 2-5 posts. While in Shikai and Bankai, Devils Lens doesn't have to be used while using Mind Control.

Name: Warp
    State: Shikai & Bankai
    Terms of Usage: Must be in Shikai or Bankai state.
    Description: The ability uses the mist in Bankai and the chains during Shikai. During Bankai, the mist forms a ring and forms a warp hole for Daemon to use to transport himself and/or others to another location. Shikai, allows him to use the chains on his blades to basically do the same thing, just with chains instead of the mist.
    Downside: Sometimes, the ability is like a wild card. When he is in Shikai, the ability can warp him anywhere, to places he doesn't intend on going, etc. When he is in Bankai, the ability is more refined, and it is rare for him to be warped to a random location. Daemon tends to use this ability whenever he is in Bankai, less than when he's in Shikai.

Name: Multiplication
    Terms of Usage: Daemon is required to not be holding his zanpakto when he's outside of Shikai and Bankai. While using his Shikai and Bankai, it requires the use of the chains and mist.
    Description: Daemon can create six copies of himself with the same amount of power, the damage inflict at one of them is reduced to 1/6th only attacking all of them at the same time inflict normal damage. This ability is mostly used for getting information in other places at once. This ability uses a lot of Daemons strength and requires 3 post recovery time.
    Downside: The major downside to using Multiplication, is he splits his powers up between each clone. The damage to each may not be much, but when the bodies recombine, the damage that all of the clones received, combines and is placed on the one combined body. Due to this downside, he doesn't like to use this ability to often unless he really has to.

Bleachdynasty.com

I will finish this tomorrow when I'm not busy. I don't have all the information, so I'm relying on the information I sent to Mike, so I'll be 100% done either tonight, or tomorrow :D

Last edited by Muerte on Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Daemon Spade Update *COMPLETE* Empty Re: Daemon Spade Update *COMPLETE*

Post by Muerte Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:25 pm

I have finished my character submission!
    Also, is it just me, or is the coding for my submission kinda, messed up? On my screen it seems way to large and some of the words get cut off.
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 10934

Post by Zatoichi Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:47 pm

Has to be the coding. Might of been something deleted within it or moved around by accident. Either way for the most part as far as reading it when within the edit window. It all looks to check out well enough at least for me.

1/2approved

Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11593

Post by Kyouga Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:52 pm

2/2 approved
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7620

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:04 pm

Sort your app out
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:02 am

Kinda hard to when I don't know a thing about coding Mike. I wouldn't know the first place to look for an error.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:09 am

Fixed the submission, the problem wasn't coding, it was the image links. I put them in spoilers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:43 pm