Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

12 th Division Headquarters

Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 10942

12 th Division Headquarters  Empty 12 th Division Headquarters

Post by Zatoichi Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:27 am

12 th Division Headquarters  12thba10

Welcome to the headquarters of squad 12. As fars others go we here at 12th have almost a near limitless craze when it comes to all things insane an just out right bizarre. Most will come to realize we utilize the full realization of imagination by pushing a threshold of what can be created vs what can be further modified. So if you do decide to mingle just be sure not to get caught up in someones task at hand or become the new experiment in the process.

Rule:
    1) try to stay in character.
    2) have a (approved character)
    3) should you need to use OOC (out of character) if needed be.
    4) have fun.
    5) updates to this thread wil happen randomly to show expansions.

Last edited by Zatoichi on Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Madeline Kyoku
    Madeline Kyoku
    5th Division
    5th Division

BD-cash : 3669

12 th Division Headquarters  Empty Re: 12 th Division Headquarters

Post by Madeline Kyoku Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:08 pm

Madeline Kyoku ;; 19 ;; Shinigami ;; Female

Madeline breathed a sigh as she reached her destination, not because she was tired from walking all the way from Squad 5's barracks to the Squad 12 Headquarters but because the very Squad she started in now loomed in front of her again, unlike last time however she wasn't part of this Squad. It felt weird to go through the large gates and into the depths of the building that seemed like that of a "haunted house". As she passed through she looked around as if searching for someone. When a squad 12 member approached her they gave her a look that was asking if she needed help. A different Shinigami might but she once called this place home and she lived here, she weaved through the corridors, a seemingly endless labyrinth until she finally reached the door of the captain of her ex- squad. It was different now though her past time in this squad left her with a different captain to the current one. As such it felt weird asking the "new" captain a request such as this one.

After what seemed like 10 minutes but was only a 3 minutes she knocked gently awaiting the captain's call for her to enter, if he was here and willing to let her in that is. She however noticed a small group of squad 12 members staring at her, obviously they didn't see many 3rd seats or members from other squads due to their lack of leaving the building, however she only assumed they spent most their time inside an dismissed that irrelevant though turning again to wait for the captain's words if he even spoke or was in the office at all.

Location;; Squad 12 Headquarters, Seretei
    Muse;; 5/ 10
    Word Count;; 283
    Tags;; Madeline Kyoku and Zatoichi
    OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Zatoichi Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:02 am

F.Y.I.
    [This conversation is happening weeks prior to Zatoichi and Hazama and Fumestu working in the research labs]

Knee deep in paper the 12th captain hasn't come to realize that he would have any kind of visitors at all. Being as he was a bit too tied up digging through a extensive library of documents left over by the old squad captain Roishi who went M.I.A. sometimes following the events of old turn of events.during that time Zatoichi had been a acting captain of squad 11 until it was time to take over his new position in 12th division.

-Knock...knock

" i do wonder what these officers want now. It's not like i had pulled them away from their old duties but maybe they discovered something and just want to share with." his thoughts raced slightly due to multitasking 10 things at once. Getting up only slightly and to remove his haori and place it behind his seat, doing so allowed him to reveal an have and easier time for the six additional limbs which are laced directly into his spinal cord allowing thought process alone tl drive their functionality that much smoother.

With a complete extension from his chair toward the doorway, Zatoichi hadn't moved more than an inch from his chair just to open his door for the officer knocking on the other end. The process alone was so fluid and quick that gave off the appearance of it opening automatically all on its own.

"Oh my a new face comes to visit 12 division. So what do i owe this unexpected visit from someone brand new."
    Madeline Kyoku
    Madeline Kyoku
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by Madeline Kyoku Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:19 pm

Madeline felt a little nervous especially after waiting a few more seconds, then the moment happened and she saw Captain Zatoichi Martinez, the arms that she heard about from rumours now worked on a pile of paperwork probably that of her old captain, she had noticed that he had barely moved and for a second thought he had used Shunpo (Flash Step) to open the door and return to his seat, then dismissed the thoughts. His voice interrupted the small amount of other thoughts in her head and has to concentrate to remember them. "Captain Martinez, I am here to ask a request of you," she said calmly and in a level voice, however she knew the request was very stupid to ask and would probably get her into a lot of trouble if the captain gave her in, but the Squad 12 members were usually either very shy and/ or "nerdy" however their were always the "mad" ones, the ones that only cared about their work. She hoped Captain Martinez was one of these people.

Muse;; 3/ 10
    Word Count;; 170
    OOC;;

Template (c) Yuki Seika
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Zatoichi Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:36 am

"Oh and what kind of request is this" Zaotichi's face lit with curiosity as he was wondering what this girl whom he never met until just now. He stands upright to show his formal manners of respect and offer her a seat should she need to relax her feet any. "Please have a seat and take a load off if you need to Ms...ugh what is your name and of which squad do you come from?"

Excusing his paper work as he grabs a hand full with his actual limbs to position them off to his right while the ones on the left would remain as unchecked. Though a quiet man he is not at all a short individual at all as he clearly towers over the girl at 6'6. Though he sloughes some when sitting would give note that he hides his actual overall height. Well built but on the border line pale skin appearance due to being more secluded since becoming 12th Division Captain.
    Madeline Kyoku
    Madeline Kyoku
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by Madeline Kyoku Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:01 pm

After hearing him ask about her request, she had begun thinking about how to voice it, he then moved a bit of paperwork form his desk, which she assumed was from her old captain: Roishi, she then sat when he gestured for her to sit. Although he sat fairly slouched he still appeared very tall and she even had to look up at him a little. "I'm the third seat of squad , Madeline Kyoku" she said formally looking at him with her gaze locked to his, she noti ed his fair skin much like her own and assumes he was either born with it or the lack of vitamin D from being cooped up in the Squad 12 headquarters. "I'm hear to ask about a mod soul to be created instead of a standard replacement soul, I would like one to use in my gigai, as using it in a gigai would make it able to assist me in my missions to the world of th living should I ever need to go" she spoke evenly if he reacted neutral she would continue but only if he was calm, " I also was here to perhaps discuss the replacement of Standard soul replacements for that of Mod souls as the mod souls can assist soul reapers in battle by being in a gigai or the soul reaper's own gigai" she would then wait for his response seeing if he would react badly to her request and proposal for this new project.

Muse;; 5/10
    Word Count;; 252
    OOC;; Has this forum done the expelling of project spearhead, like in the actual bleach universe, I'm checking this as it is an AU so I didn't know if the mod souls were sentenced to death.

Template (c) Yuki Seika
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Zatoichi Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:10 pm

"hmm i don't see why that should be a problem though i normally don't like to take a request such as this for it holds to many issues to come to pass such as a mod soul believing it has its own path or destiny that it can forsake. But if i render free will not to exist well maybe it will be a good move to acknowledge this as a good request. But i won't be making a lot of them for all in the gotei. Only 1 per officer. I will also install a fail safe should it try to act against its owner." Expressing his interest and request by informing this officer of a unamed squad she failed to mention specifically to him. Zatoichi had told her that this requests exact time frame. "You should know i will create this for you. Though i need 72hours to complete this and you can come back after to pick up this item"
    Madeline Kyoku
    Madeline Kyoku
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by Madeline Kyoku Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:30 pm

Madeline smiled when he said he would do it and nodded to his terms, which she did agree to as there probably was trouble caused by mod souls in the past. But still seated officers having mod souls would make their gigai able to help them in combat and prove most efficient and should they ever plan to revolt then there probably wouldn't be anything of it to clean up. "wonderful captain Martinez," she said brightly she then nodded when she heard about her own being done in 72 hours or three days which she nodded again understanding why it would take that long. "If I may Captain Martinez, would it be possible for my mod soul in particular to possess the ability of sound amplification and manipulation?" She asked waiting for this response, she no longer felt nervous about this topic and sat back relaxing a bit more.

Muse;; 4/10
    Word Count;; 149
    OOC;; Damn it I forgot to mention my squad! *face plant*
    Template (c) Yuki Seika
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Zatoichi Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:41 am

"Allow me to let my vice captain Fumestu handle this as he is quite the clever and eager officer to create something." Zatoichi thought to suggest this in the midst of her request as he wanted to share more with his newest vice captain who had days ago finished his very own laboratory. I would enjoy very much myself to take this matter personally but it had come to my immediate attention that I need to see how shinishi the 7th squad captain is fairing since I built him a much stronger arm. " I will leave this matter for my vice captain to handle. If you need directions to his lab then i shall provide this." Zatoichi reaches within his desk and pulls out the directions he was given only a day ago as he too hardly recalls the exact coordinates to this new added lab. The 12 squad has greatly expanded since the former captain was in charge. This was a project that has never been fully finished since Zatoichi Martinez was moved into this squad.

"Here this little map will help you find exactly where his lab can be located. I do apologize...but i am a man who likes to see how his inventions come along since finishing them days after."
    fumestu 12th vice captain lab
    Madeline Kyoku
    Madeline Kyoku
    5th Division
    5th Division

Post by Madeline Kyoku Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:34 pm

Madeline smiled gratefully when he mentioned her giving her request to the Lieutenant, she received the directions for the lieutenant's lab, "thank you very much for your time and help captain Martinez," she said standing to leave and if he would allow it she would leave setting out for the lieutenant's lab and have begun thinking abut what to say to the lieutenant, she decided on her words as she left the captain's office and would set out through the winding corridors until reaching the warm sun and the natural light it brought. After looking at the new scene which hadn't changed much since she last saw it she would pull out the paper and follow the directions looking out for the lieutenant's lab as she went.

Muse;; 3/ 10
    Word Count;; 127
    OOC;; editing text colour in later due to being on phone

Template (c) Yuki Seika

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:36 am