Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

7th Division Headquarters

Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 10942

7th Division Headquarters  Empty 7th Division Headquarters

Post by Zatoichi Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:13 am

"On life's journey faith is nourishment, virtuous deeds are a shelter, wisdom is the light by day and right mindfulness is the protection by night. If a being lives a pure life, nothing can destroy them.”7th Division Headquarters  1touro10

Guidelines

Spoiler:

Much like every division within the gotei its generally set up more or less the same. these are but a few areas taht resides within squad seven.

Main lobby and direction area

Spoiler:

Sub-section area that ties as a passage from one corridor toward another room entirely.
    Spoiler:

Within squad seven houses many areas which honors all the fallen comrades it has had throughout the gotei thirteen army. This is but one room for squad seven.
    Spoiler:

Second floor of the main headquarters which lead towards the barracks which are held outside just behind the HQ as well many other undiscovered locations of squad seven.
    Spoiler:

The grand hall which is used mainly for areas to discuss any formal matter relating to something for the squad as well hold a few discussions from squad to squad. located up on the second floor of the HQ.
    Spoiler:

Just outside far past the barracks area rests the seventh division's very own old courtyard that has long since been rebuilt which has now become a place of complete sanctum of peace and harmony. one would venture here to find any sort of answers that plagues them. Or just come to take some time out from the everyday routine.
    Spoiler:
    Sickpure
    Sickpure
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 4634

7th Division Headquarters  Empty Re: 7th Division Headquarters

Post by Sickpure Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:21 am

*On a warm summers day in the Squad 7 Headquarters, Shiro had entered with a blank look on his face along with his eyes being close. Once the Lieutenant entered the headquarters, he walked over to the fridge to grab a soda. Entering the kitchen and walked over to the fridge, Shiro opened it up and grabbed a bottle of Sake he saw sitting there. With no thought going through his mind if it's someone else or not, he didn't care at the moment. Opening the lid to the bottle and taking a gulp, the Lieutenant became a happy person on the inside. Then, right before he was about to walk out of the room, Shiro leaned against the counter of the kitchen and started to think. Thinking about that day and the promise he made to his family. Shiro knew his family was happy at him now. He also knew that he had another promise he had to keep, and he knows that he keep it and never forget it. Then after he had thought about that time, he leaned forward and started walking out of the kitchen and into another room. Upon leaving the kitchen, the Vice-Captain entered a hallway. With a big thought of what Captain Martinez had built here, Shiro wanted to explore the whole Headquarters. "Oh Captain, lets see what you've done here."The young boy thought as he was walking down the hallway.*

*Walking down the hallway and wondering what room he would come upon next, the Lieutenant saw a light and made his way towards it. Approaching the light at the end of that part of the hallway, he saw that it was some kinda of meeting room of some sort. "So I guess this is where we will come together and meet?" Shiro said with smirk on his face. Then, after he saw the meeting room, he kept walking and entered another hallway and was excited once again. While he was walking, Shiro lifted the bottle of Sake and took another gulp of it. He thought in his head that it was still good. Then, after he took a gulp of sake, Shiro entered another room and thought it looked pretty good. He saw a huge grassy room that look as if it has been there for ages. "Nice. Really old I see. That old fart."The young boy said with a blank face. Once he had seen the old grassy room, Shiro decided that he would go back to that meeting room to sit. Turning around and making his way back to the meeting room, the Lieutenant lifted his sake again and took another gulp. Starting to feel a little dizzy he turned his head and saw that the room was closer than he thought. With a blank look still on his face, he walked down a flight of stairs and sat in a chair at the long table in the center of the room. "Meh... I am glad the only one here at the moment. These people that are coming better be prepared for what I have in-store for them." Said leaning back taking another gulp of Sake.*
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 4973

Post by alice of the Rose Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:31 pm

Alice heard that the 7th Division went under renovations and decided to check it out. She had been fairly sane since the severity around the Gotei 13 had increased. On coming danger always had made her alert. She popped into the large garden, not that she was ever a big fan of plants. To her it just looked like over growth with a lack of pretty flowers.

She then found herself looking into a meeting room. It had a very new age feel to it, which wasn't her taste, but it wasn't her barracks. Inside sat a man who seemed a bit tipsy. He wore the VC seal. She found this very odd, seeing as the 7th division captain was a very strict kind of man. It was his down time, so he had every right to drink.

She leaned against the door frame of the meeting room front enterence and simply observed.
    Sickpure
    Sickpure
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Sickpure Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:49 am

*Upon sitting in his chair in the meeting room with a bottle of Sake, Shiro didn't have any worry at the moment of anything. While he was sitting, he had felt an unfamiliar presence appear within the Headquarters. The Lieutenant had never felt this reistu before. Along sitting down with his drink, he didn't really care who had entered or what they was doing. Then, before taking another sip of his drink, Shiro leaned his head down looking at the bottle. "Hello there trespasser. May I ask, what business you have here?" The young Lieutenant said without moving an inch. Without moving his head over to the trespasser, Shiro got up and walked over to a set of cabinets and a fridge. Approaching the cabinets, he opened then and grabbed two small, bowl looking, cups. After that, Shiro turned back around with his eyes shut and started walking back to his seat. "But no matter what the reason may be. Would you like to come join me? You seem like a person who is more civilized than me, and that's very impressive."Saying, then sitting down in his chair again, and placing the cups and bottle on the table.*

*Meanwhile, after he had sat the stuff down and invited the trespasser to join him, he leaved back moving his arms behind his head and started think. Thinking about if drinking is really the right thing to be doing. "Is it civilized? Is it hurting anyone besides me?" Shiro thought while leaning back in his chair.*
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:31 am

Alice's eyes narrowed. Trespasser? I'm sure captains are allowed to visit each other. As for my business, that is not for you to know.

She stood straight,no longer leaning on the door frame. Wondering over to the glass wall, she gazed down at the floor below. She didn't respond to his offer with any notation. She breathed out onto the glass, fogging it a bit. She gave a cruel grin and stayed silent.
    Sickpure
    Sickpure
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Sickpure Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:23 am

*While Shiro was sitting down drinking, and finishing up his Sake, he kept his senses on the Captain that was stalking him from afar. As he was about finishing with the bottle, the Lieutenant felt that the captain had started to move. With a blank look forged onto his face, he knew that it was nothing to worry about. Then, finished up his sake, Shiro lifted up the bottle and started to shake it. A little happy that the sake was gone, he looked over at the center of the table and threw it in the hole that looked like a trash bin. Once the bottle was gone and seeing that the two cups was just sitting there. The young Vice-Captain stacked them onto each other and pushed them into the trash as well. After he had done that, Shiro spun his chair around to where he was facing the mysterious captain. With his normal blank look on his face, he had looked over to the captain and saw it was a girl that was Captain of the 13th Division. Not happy at all for the presence of a superior. Shiro stayed in his chair with his right foot on the seat of his chair and other leg dangling off. "Ah. Well looks like it's the Captain of Squad 13. Nice to meet you Ma'am." Said then getting up, bowing, and then sitting back down. "Now since I know who you are Ma'am. If you're looking for Captain Martinez, he is out at the moment and his return in unknown." Shiro said looking over at the Captain with a evil looking grin on her face. Once he spoke his words towards his superior, even though she is leading another squad, the Lieutenant stared and started thinking. "She seems suspicious. I wonder what she is up to..." Sitting as this thought flew through his head.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:02 am

Alice watched the vice captain's movements from the reflection on the glass. Slowly she composed her face back to its neutral form. She looked over her shoulder at him.

Unknown, aye? Hmmm.. As following line in command you would be the current commanding officer. Her eyes narrowed in a belittling way. And here you are.. Drinking on post.

She crossed her arms and slowly her combat boots beat against the tile as she moved across the room again. Her eyes gazed through the door way. I doubt this runt has any opinion on the current affairs of the Gotei 13. Its probably not worth my time to stick around.[i]She thought to herself. She decided to see if the young buck had anything else to add worth keeping the attention of a superior before she would make the choice of departing.
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Zatoichi Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:01 am

Arrival back into the 7th division compound after a few moments away doing some routine things as well visiting a few districts and picking up some things to return to his office, Zatoichi notices that the doors to the headquarters is open and he can’t quite understand why since nobody never usually comes this way. Peeking through the half opened doors he can hear two voices and further entering he can hear their voices echoing throughout the entire Headquarters like surround sounds. Putting his things away in a nearby storage room the captain makes his way towards where the voices are probably coming from.

“Oi…can I help you whoever you are,” He has no idea whom these visitors are or can be so seeing he has nothing to go on the captain reminds a bit on the carefree side and looks all about trying to see where they might be at since the vibrations of their voices echo so much it’s not like he can just magically know where it is exactly coming from. Searching through most of the rooms and corridors the captain keeps repeating the same choice of words as before hoping that those visitors would answer him back so that he can see what is going on.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:32 am

Hearing the voice of the 7th Division captain, she poked her head outside the doorway. In here, captain! She yelled.

Alice looked over her shoulder at the Vice captain. Your own captain doesn't recognize your voice? From that, Alice waited on the door frame. This was indeed a very odd Division. She crossed her arms as she leaned up against the wood. I wonder what he will think of his VC drinking on the job? Maybe that's allowed here...[i] She shrugged and sighed.
    Sickpure
    Sickpure
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Sickpure Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:19 am

*Sitting in his seat, right next to the captains at the end of the table, Shiro had sat there listening and watching the Captain of squad 13. While he was sitting, and after he made his last reply, he heard what the Captain said about being next in line and drinking on post. His expressions didn't change one bit with the rudeness and in-accurate information. Right when he was about to make his reply towards the Captain, Shiro got out of his seat and walked back over to the fridge. While walking back over to the fridge, the young Lieutenant kept his head facing at the fridge and kept his eyes closed. Once he had approached the fridge, he opened up the door and grabbed a bottle with, and earth drink, mountain dew in it. Looking at the bottle with a blank expression, he was wondering what this is and what it tastes like. Then, right before he was about to walk away, he took a small sip and tasted it. Swishing it around in his mouth getting the flavor in, Shiro thought that it was pretty good. After he had tasted the drink, The Vice-Captain walked back to his chair and kept his face towards his chair. Right before he made it to his chair he spoke and made it towards the Captain. "Well Captain, I might be Second in Command. But I'm not on post or duty, so I can't get in trouble for drinking off duty." Shiro said as he took his seat again and started staring at the Captain once again.*

*While the Lieutenant was sitting down waiting for the Captain to respond, he felt a presence of another Reistu approaching the Headquarters. Then, while still waiting, Shiro and the Captain heard the voice of Captain Martinez enter the Headquarters. With no expressions or sight of him being scared, Shiro wanted to show the Captain he wasn't scared of Captain Martinez. After they heard The Captain enter, The Captain of Squad 13 moved her head out the door and called for the captain to come here. Moving her head back in the room, she made a comment that he wasn't surprised to hear. "Well don't forget Ma'am, I am new to the Squad and haven't met the captain yet. So this will be the first time we will meet." He said while sitting down waiting for Captain Martinez to enter.*
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Zatoichi Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:39 am

The aimlessly searching seventh captain heard a shout as if directed for him intentionally and like a moth to a flame he followed it from where he was to the main hall in which he seen both another captain and a officer who appeared to hold the vice captain badge on his arm. His joyful expression grew with his eye lids showcasing this experience since the captain himself has what is called a contraption that covers up his nose and mouth as if containing something away. Having a very monotone to his words since it would appear more deeper than normal,“Oh wow you must be my new appointed vice captain from the looks of the marker held on that badge of yours and you I have not had the slight bit pleasure to be introduced yet."

Having further seen the other captain he can make out that he has indeed met this person before and with that last bit he corrects himself and rephrases it all at her. “Yes now I have met you before even if for a slight bit. For the first time I met you was back in tenth division with the captain their but I have might have forgotten your name so I’ll try and remember…let see ughh would your name be Alice by any chance?” After that last bit the captain finds a place to take a little bit of a rest since he has a need to sit some and take a load off his feet for a moment or two.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7628

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:01 am

Michael Shichirou, Jintaro Dangarta and F.E.A.R. All strolled into the Squad 7 division headquarters, each one of them was fully dressed in there own uniform and each one wearing the Shichirou Haori. As the three walked down the hallways in search of the Captain Michael reached into his haori pocket and took out a cigar in which he lit up with a zippo lighter he took out later on, he puffed on his cigar and exhaled the smoke through his nose. He withdrew his zippo lighter and then finally managed to reach the Captain.

The three powerfully combined spiritual pressures of these beings was immense, even though they were holding back a lot each step they would take would shake the floors and walls.

They managed to reach the Captains office, Michael pushed open the doors and walked in. He stood there puffing on his cigar, he took it out of his mouth and held it with his index, thumb and middle finger.

Michael blows out the smoke from his mouth and then looked around the room with his eyes.

"Alright everyone out. I need to have a word with your Captain. Alone with my Clan Members."

Jintaro held a wooden box which contained a Shichirou haori and a Golden Shichirou badge which represents membership to the clan. Jintaro and F.E.A.R moved out of the way from the doors so that the people in the room could leave as surprisingly enough he asked politely for once.
    Sickpure
    Sickpure
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Sickpure Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:17 pm

*After the Lieutenant had made his reply towards the 13th Captain, Shiro had turned his head and saw Captain Martinez enter the room. Being as a respectful person, Shiro got up from his chair and bowed as the Captain entered the room. While he was bowing, to show the captain his respect, he had stopped half way as Captain Martinez had started talking. Quickly leaned back up, he heard that he saw his armband and figured Shiro was his Vice-Captain. With his blank expression on his face was still there, he stayed standing up and listened to what he was saying towards the other Captain. After listening to what he had said to her, Shiro was going with the Captain and thinking her name was Captain Alice. Then, once he figured along with captain about her name, Shiro turned back facing the captain and gave him his normal look. "Yes Sir I am your newly appointed Lieutenant. It is very nice to meet you sir. I am Vice-Captain, Shiro Dante Hayato. It is an honor serve under you Sir, and it is an honor finally meeting you again after such a long time." He said as he felt another presence enter the HQ.*

*Once the Lieutenant had introduced himself and spoken his words to the captain, Shiro had felt a huge and strong amount of reistu approaching the HQ. With no change in his expressions or thoughts, he knew that this wasn't going to harm anyone. Then, after waiting for the Captain to reply, the Vice-Captain saw a figure walk in and told everyone to leave the room. With a blank look still forged to his face, he knew he shouldn't be rude towards him. After the person walked in, Shiro started walking over to Captain Martinez. While walking over to him, he looked at the stranger and seen that he might be a noble. With that thought going through his mind, Shiro knew it was the right idea not to be rude. Then, approaching the captain, The Lieutenant stood behind him a little and stared at the Stranger.*

Last edited by Sickpure on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Zatoichi Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:20 pm

Upon hearing the vice captain answer him he can soon realize that he did make yet another minor backfire of not remembering him since now that he looks closer on and sees that the officer standing before him is indeed the same individual he seen years back in the academy. He realizes that he was the same person he seen long before he was a part of the academy and just a wandering spirit new to the grounds of Soul Society. With a overjoyed look upon him the captain nods and smiles yet again with his eye lids showing that he is honored to see that individual before him standing up proudly and full of confidence has made it through and became a appointed vice captain of the gotei. “So you’ve chose to serve under me in the seventh division. Well for that purpose I am glad to see you came here as we have not seen one another in quite some time. I can tell we will have a good chemistry to work side by side with,”

In the midst of his conversation with the vice captain, Zatoichi is approached by three noble beings who seem to be quite important as he can already feel their presence long before they made their entrance into his headquarters, He informs his vice captain that there will be new visitors and he’ll have to ask him to stand outside the chambers of his office so that he can see what will this matter be about. “There is going to be some visitors, for our sake I’ll have to ask you to keep the tenth captain; Alice company and I’ll see to this new possibility and be back shortly,” And just as his predictions were right on the money the captain excuses himself and turns to see these visitors and accompanies them along into his meeting chambers where they have more than enough room to stretch their legs and feet as well sit if they like. The entire room itself is quite vast with large windows that see into the backdrops of the overgrown green room which houses plants and flowers that have grown to become part of seventh division’s scenery. “Please take a sit if you like and will get right into it,”

Helping his new guest follow him through, Zatoichi can already tell they are of noble class being of what they wear and talk like. The captain paid nearly no attention to their spiritual pressures since he has never needed to fear anything beyond his own understandings for he has reached a type of enlightenment in his training that has allowed him to stand even in the face of true death and not flinch or back down. Zatoichi reminds always quiet and humble in his own teachings and training. A man of few words but when he does speak it’s always towards something that he is interested in. Hearing out the three men as one of them seem to be the leader and much to his surprise he knew of the one but held no worry over it all as for the other three worry was never something that he needed to have with anyone or anything.

Taking a seat as well he looks on as one of them held a wooden box of some sort. By the detail craftsmanship of it Zatoichi could see something interesting must have been kept within it and so to his surprise it was. He could see it must have been very important for the two individuals had left towards the doors as if this was something of extreme importance as they did not want the rest of seventh division to come this way. But Zatoichi just already knew none of them not even his vice captain would come if he held meeting in there with others than weren’t of seventh then it meant for them to remain out until further notice.

“So I take it you had agreed to let me join your clan or is there something else needed,”He keeps is words and responses short and to the point of conversation. Zatoichi does not care in the least bit for which they all appear to bear a sort of resemblance in fashionable sense then it would point that they are indeed part of a clan of warriors. The seventh captain has already had the opportunity to meet Michael once before but the others he hasn’t and he’ll continue to show no interest in them until he meets them officially.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:27 am

Michael puffs on his cigar, he looks to Jintaro and gives him a nod. Jintaro then steps forward and opens up the wooden case which contains a Shichirou Haori and a Golden Shichirou badge. Michael looks to the Captain in front of him.

"Welcome to the clan, we have a few rules. The usual, Respect others as they respect you. If a Shichirou member is around give them a nod of respect, don't worry we won't interfere with your matters in the Soul Society, soon we will fix up our base that we have here and you can hang around there, at this time it is currently in ruins."

Michael puffs on his cigar a bit more, he blows out the smoke and taps the tip of the cigar having the ash drop to the floor. He places his foot over it to put out any flames it may make.

"Now then... If you ever need any help your badge will inform us if you are ever in danger, depending on how big the situation is will depend on how many people will come down to help you out. You're a brother now, you will always have help on your side.

If you are not in a friendly spar with someone from the clan, Don't try to attack anyone. We consider that as treason and will take serious notice to it. This could end up in you being killed.

Remember, we're family now, you can come to us and we can have a talk, we can train we can laugh. Welcome to the Family."

Michael smiles to the Captain, he places the cigar to the side of his mouth and then extends his right hand to him to shake it.

"Behind me are two of our Members, Jintaro who is one of the oldest and F.E.A.R. Who is one of our newest members as well... they will both be here to help you out, always including me."
    Sickpure
    Sickpure
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Sickpure Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:57 pm

*Once as Shiro had made his way over to the Captain and stood behind him, and the noblemen came in. The young Lieutenant was asked to leave along with the other captain in the room. After he was commanded to do so, Shiro turned his head over to the Captain and motions his hand for her to follow him. With the motion done, he turned his head and placed his hand on Captain Martinez's shoulder as he walked out into the hallway. Once he made his way out into the hallway, Shiro walked over to the other side of the hallway and leaned up against the wall with his arms crossed. Waiting for Captain Alice to come into the hallway. With the time of boredom, of waiting for the Captain to get done, Shiro was standing there and forgot he had placed his bottle of Mountain Dew in his pocket. Pulling his drink out of his pocket and taking the lid cork off, he took a sip and enjoyed the taste with his blank expression face. After he had done a sip of his drink, Shiro stood there waiting for Captain Martinez and the noblemen to get done.*
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Zatoichi Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:58 am

Grabbing hold of the Shichirou Haori and a Golden Shichirou badge from the leader of the, the 7th captain understands everything the leader of the Shichirou Clan is telling him and acknowledges the rules and regulations that come with being a part of the family now. Taking hold of the badge he places it secured underneath his left arm and slides back on his captain Haori before placing the shichirou haori off into the closet behind him. Greeting the other two members by the name of Jintaro Dangarta and F.E.A.R, Zatoichi doesn’t mind the fact that Clan leader is a bit of a prick with disrespecting his compound by throwing his cigar ashes down and putting it out with his foot. “Understand it all perfectly, thanks.” Zatoichi says before signaling for his vice captain to come back into the room so that he can meet these faces and not have any reason to think ill of them in future meetings. As Zatoichi waits for his vice captain to come back into the meeting room he pays tribute and respectful code of conduct to honor them all by shaking the clan leader’s hand as a way to say thank you and offers the same towards Jintaro Dangarta and F.E.A.R,
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:29 am

Alice sighed. She was not captain of the tenth division. She was captain of the 13th. As hustle and bustle crowded around the room, she decided to take a preferably un noted leave. Gatherings had never been her thing.

She walked around the clansmen in silence and headed down the hallway. Staying to hear about this clan was none of her business and she had no intention of making it her business. The VC was assigned to accompany her, but she wouldn't expect him to. Her only with was to return to her own Division and have some tea.
    Sickpure
    Sickpure
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by Sickpure Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:29 am

*Standing in the hallway, leaning against the wall, awaiting for the captain of squad 13 to arrive in the hall. Shiro had and order to keep her company, while his captain was in a meeting. While the Lieutenant was standing outside, waiting for Captain Alice, he had decided to open his bottle once more and take another sip. Once Shiro had a sip from his bottle, he had noticed that Captain Alice's reistu had disappeared from the HQ. With a look on his face that shows he doesn't really care what she did, Shiro had closed the lid to his bottle and seen Captain Martinez signal him in. Walking into the room once more, the Lieutenant saw that the noblemen was still here. Looking at each of them with his blank face, he wondered what they was up to. After looking at them with his blank expression face, Shiro turned his head and face Captain Martinez. Once he turned and faced the Captain, the Lieutenant was about to ask who these men were. But with a mind of him not really caring about who they was or what they wanted, he had quickly remembered that they had to go and train. Then, with his mind on a different topic, Shiro had looked at the Captain and whispered. "Sir. We need to head to the training grounds. I am going to head out right now. I will see you there as soon as you're done here." The Lieutenant quietly said to the Captain. After he had reminded the Captain about the training session, Shiro turned to the visitors and bowed. "I am sorry, but I must go. Please excuse me. There is an event that I must attend gentlemen. I'm also sorry that I do not have time to get to know you. Until next time." He said turning to the door and headed into the hallway. Upon entering the hallway, Shiro had a small thought of who they might be and what they wanted. He knew after his training with the Captain, he had to find out who they was. With that thought came and went, he made it to the front door and walked out headed to the training grounds.*
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:25 pm

Michael raised his left eye brow and clicked his knuckles. He then looks to the captain and said.

"Has he always been that annoying? Guy is like a freaking squirrel chasing his own nuts, he doesn't know what to do with himself."

Michael shakes his head towards his own comment. "Ah well... We better leave, the alarms are still sounding and we have a few more things to do around the area. Remember if you wish to contact one of us that badge will allow you to message any member in the Shichirou clan. Including Raiden."

and with that Michael and the rest of the Shichirou members shunpoed out of the area and continued on there journey.

Last edited by Funnyguy339 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Zatoichi
    Zatoichi
    12th Division Captain
    12th Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Zatoichi Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:05 am

Nodding the Zatoichi acknowledges his vice captain and directs his attention back to the Shichirou Clan Leader Mike. His firm hand shake is tight enough to show that he is honored to accept the haori and badge and will remember never to disrespect any other clan that he may come across. The captain bows his neck slightly has he watches his clan leader leave and waves slightly to the others he has met to show that the seventh captain is a man of great respect and honor to those he meets and comes to know to an extent. Soon after Zatoichi makes his way out the door along with his guest and follows his vice captain to the training grounds so that he can help him with his own zanpakuto. Leaving behind a note beside the headquarters for new visitors that both the vice captain and captain are located in the halls of wisdom of seventh division.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:11 pm