Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Chapter 1:The Shinigami's investigation

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9412

Chapter 1:The Shinigami's investigation - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 1:The Shinigami's investigation

Post by Aki_624 Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:39 am

(gonna break posting order sorry)

As Aki glided over to the other two she noticed that the hollows cleared a path. Almost as if to avoid them. Aki understood though, after seeing what they did to the other hollow who wouldn't avoid them? Aki gleefully stared at the shivering hollows, still a bit curious as to why they looked at them that way. Wasn't it the spider queen they feared?

Aki merely watched Asgier graze past them, staring deeply into the captain's haori. The insignia they bore on their back. But not long after Aki began to follow behind him, waving Izaya over as well to 'hurry up'. Aki took long jumps in the same direction as Asgier was going. As if they were crossing a river using only stones as the pathway. They even stared at the ground, as if looking for the right place to step.

"ne ne Asgin~ Did you find out anything? I bet I got more information then you did kekeke" Aki snickered as if they just beat Asgier in a competition to see who got the most out of the hollows. "Ah but Giriri doesn't really care about that does he?" Aki seemed to make up nicknames for Asgier, multiple ones in fact, to see which one fit him the best.

"They running like we said they were. They runnin from da Spider Queen! Her children eat them hollows like desert. She was an espada ya know! When them espadas first arrived!"

Her words almost seemed incoherent, maybe because she was so excited about the 'Spider Queen'. But at least the basic idea of what Aki wanted to say seemed coherent enough. The Spider Queen and her Children. The children eat the hollows as food. And the Spider Queen was an former esapda. Aki waved their long haori sleeves around as they cartwheeled past Asgier and then slowly began to walk next to them.

"What now? Goin home? I hope Suki gives me candy keke"
    Izaya Mishima
    Izaya Mishima
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 4570

Chapter 1:The Shinigami's investigation - Page 2 Empty Re: Chapter 1:The Shinigami's investigation

Post by Izaya Mishima Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:33 am

Hollows were so boring, especially when they were frightened. Izaya was rather tired from this long and drawn out charade and wanted nothing more than to return back home to his barracks. Luckily enough for him, the mission was officially drawing to a close this time. Captain Blackbane had suggested that they go back to meet up with the other Captains, but Aki had apparently already shown up. That was one less Captain they had to wait on. Izaya listened to Aki's senseless rambling as he walked past her, nothing was making that much sense. But, all of that would change once they reported all the info back to Captain Izuna.

"Let's go grab Ishpaleum so we can leave, I'm sure Captain Izuna is tired of waiting on us to bring her back the news. It's a shame though that we have to leave all these Hollows here unchecked...but no matter."

Izaya wasn't speaking very much now, he didn't feel the need to. The Captains were here to retrieve information, and they did.

I wonder how all of the other Captains are doing. Will we all even be coming back with the same information?
    vergil_90
    vergil_90
    9th Division Captain
    9th Division Captain

BD-cash : 5279

Post by vergil_90 Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:26 pm

Gliding along from building to building, backtracking his steps, Asgier listens to Aki's gleeful bragging about gathering information. It seems she actually did her job while having fun. Something that Asgier couldn't help but feel impressed with, she may be a better person then he originally thought. He could not help but laugh at her random nicknames for him, somehow having something to laugh about made light of a very dim situation.

''You are right captain, I do not care much for competition or bets, but if it was the case where I did, then we are at a stalemate. You had information that I did not know but we also have information you don't know either.'' Landing back where captain Ish stood waiting, Asgier faces Aki tapping his nose showing that he won't reveal what he has learned, ultimately winning her little game. After this gesture he sports a cheeky smile of his own, a smile that was cocky, and smug at the same time. A smile that expressed that he was about to do something cool.

Asgier walked past captain Ish and he seemed to be muttering numbers under his breath. He stopped exactly 6.8 feet from where Ish stood and faced north east. He bowed his head as if to concentrate,''Shine. Star Driver.'' Asgier's blade disappears and a bright light surrounds his arms and legs. A set of gauntlets and greaves equip onto him as they seem to empower his body. light continuously emits from his arms and legs an impressive display none the less. Asgier then takes a quick draw stance, placing his arms in a position as if a blade was lying there. ''Rip through worlds. Heavenly Edge.'' This phrase however was spoken with malice and an intent to kill. It was clear that this was only used to execute his targets rather then protect others. The gauntlets and greaves vanish and the light balls up between his hands and a blade of light forms in his stance. The light fades and reveals an elongated katana but it is no illusion of the power Asgier now held in his hands.

Asgier drew the blade and raised it to head height, he then simply pushed it forward into the air, but what happened next was simply awe admiring. The blade started to sink itself into the air, ripples emitted out from the blade that the others could now only see half of, the other half of his sword stuck somewhere in space and time. With a swift move Asgier slashed down and a portal appeared. What could be seen looked like the interior of the first squad barracks, but more importantly they could see the door to Captain Izuna's room.

''I share your concern on the hollow that remain here captain, but we have completed our mission and our presence here is no longer required. I can assure you that our departure does not mean that there will be no one left to monitor the hollow, I have some members of my squad posted around and they will report and call for reinforcements as soon as any threat appears that they cannot handle. Now then shall we?''

Asgier simply stands to the side and gestures the others to walk through the portal. His tone from addressing Izaya seemed harsh but did not have the intention of anything violent, almost like he had a sudden and slight personality change while demonstrating his Bankai. But he simply waited, calm and patient, for the others to return home.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9412

Post by Aki_624 Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:59 pm

As Asgier tapped his nose Aki grew a frown on their face and shook his arm violently. "AHH A GERGER ! Yer cheatin!" Looking at his cheeky smile Aki merely shoved their hands back into their pockets and backed away with puffed cheeks and a furrowed eyebrow. Within the next few moments Asgier truly showed something Aki has never seen. A blinding light from his blade and himself slicing through the air, or through time and space itself. It was truly a site Aki was new to but nonetheless she was still pretty unimpressed.

"pu puuu showoff."

As Aki muttered those last words, they saw something inside the portal. Home. Well it was still far from home, the 1st division. Which was usually a place they would avoid at all costs but it was the next closest thing from home. As Aki started to move closer to the portal they could see Suki's office door.

"Ah! Suki! We're home!"

Aki leaped into the portal first, like a rabbit in a far away tale that would scream, 'i'm late i'm late'. Jumping into a hole to wonderland with two Alice's following closely behind. Although inside they knew this was going to be far from wonderland.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:38 pm