Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Appreciating the art.(Open)

Preach
    Preach
    Soul

BD-cash : 3732

Appreciating the art.(Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Appreciating the art.(Open)

Post by Preach Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:50 pm

Emily stopped a moment as she was about to walk within her door to the Hueco Mundo, a door to her kingdom, The Darklands. For she head a voice she did not recognize, but it's presence was that of a hollow, and she raised a slim eyebrow as she turned to look at the speaker with fierce looking emerald eyes. Emily spoke in a commanding tone as she looked towards the hollow*"Tell me why you came to the human world"* Her spiritual pressure becoming evident as silver energy began to pour from her body. She was careless of this moment, as the metal of the awning above her began to buckle, and came on the verge of breaking before her Gigai placed a hand on her shoulder.

Emily blinked and looked up, lowering her reitsu levels before shaking her head*"This world is so....fragile...."*.* Emily shook her head and waited for an answer from the Hollow, when the Lady, the ex captain spoke for them to go to the park and Emily frowned a bit. She didn't like orders, not at all, but she noted it as merely a suggestion, and closed the gate to the Hueco Mundo. If anyone dared to touch the Hollow, she would make them regret it, she wanted information*"Come with me"*. Orders she spoke to the hollow. There was no reason for it not to follow*" Stay with me, and we will remove your hunger"*.

Emily would begin walking, her red hair swaying as she stood upright, her yellow windbreaker and sweatpants fluttering a bit as her reitsu began to seal itself again. What did this.... ex captain, have in mind? She shook her head as she followed, her Gigai, and assuredly, Hollow in tow. Her offer was not one he would be likely to pass up. No hollow enjoyed the eternal hunger that came with the transformation, but in her kingdom, they hunted hollows as bands for their citizens, even taking down Menos in order to feed the weaker ones of their kind. That was the was of her Kingdom. But for now, Emily waited to see how the events would unfurl....
    Zenshin
    Zenshin
    Human

BD-cash : 4455

Appreciating the art.(Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Appreciating the art.(Open)

Post by Zenshin Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:48 am

There's no way she was human. Jack felt a very strong power emanate from the woman as she released a kind of... visible indication of her strength. It was silver and swirling around her and even buckling the awning that covered the entrance to the coffee shop. The hollow felt there was no reason he shouldn't answer the threatening girl, even though she commanded it and he really didn't like the tone. "I came to eat miss. Lots of things like me fled through black portals like the ones you made and came here, back to the world. Truth be told I don't even know where that desert is or how that black tear could bring me here"

Jack was hoping he would get some answers after displaying that he was ignorant on the topic of everything really. All he knew is that there were men in black kimonos that led the recently deceased somewhere else and monsters that were made if they were not led by them. Because of this, Jack harbored an innate and strong dislike towards shinigami. He didn't even know there was a Soul Society or that his new home was called Hueco Mundo. Hell, he didn't even know that he was one of many called hollows.

To Jack, he was a monster. They all were. Those like him. "Please don't take this the wrong way. I have the full intention of following you if it means getting rid of this unbearable hunger that you somehow know I feel, but who are you to order me? I mean that literally, I don't know. You seem quite powerful, but you don't look like a monster. Like me" he said while going alone with the park idea.

"You must have gotten that strong somehow. I bet that a whole swarm of monsters couldn't take you on. Could you show me how? In the end all I want to do is survive, and thrive, in this second chance that it looks like I've been given and you seem to know a lot more about my situation than I do" he said. If he could muster a visible smile, he would. He spoke a lot but that was only because this was the first conversation he had actually had since he died. Not only that, but he finally had hope for the first time since that event. Hope at last...

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:40 pm