Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Welcome the Brink of Destruction!

Oda Ryōta
    Soul

BD-cash : 3588

Welcome the Brink of Destruction!  Empty Welcome the Brink of Destruction!

Post by Oda Ryōta Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:52 am

Hey everyone,

I am new yet kind of old to the forum; I happened to stumble upon this site, and I hope I can have a wonderful experience here. Also I would love it if you guys would call me Anthony, Brink, Tony or if you just prefer than you can simply call me Oda if that works better for you but hope we all or at least most of us get along.

Sincerely,
    Oda Ryota

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

Welcome the Brink of Destruction!  Empty Re: Welcome the Brink of Destruction!

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:20 am

Welcome to the site Oda, if you have any questions feel free to ask around or PM me if you wish.

Glad you stumbled upon the site, and I'm greateful you joined even at the time when it was dead haha.
    Suki
    Suki
    1st Division Captain
    1st Division Captain

Captain of 1st Division

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 5114

Post by Suki Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:41 am

Hello Oda. I am Suki, another admin on this site. Should you need any assistance just let us know hun

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:52 pm