Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

BDCS : FAQS

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80596

BDCS : FAQS Empty BDCS : FAQS

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:12 pm

BDCS FAQS

Points are what we distribute to rate our characters.

Why does it say seats? Im not a shinigami!!
    Seats are what we use for every race, your character, no matter which race you belong to will have an equivalent points in seats.

How do i earn points?
    There are 6 ways to earning points

1. Promotion
    Every promotion is equivalent to 500 points. Just by being active enough within a division/group you can earn points. The higher the promotion, the higher the points.

2. Training
    We have several training areas where you can earn points, by following the GM's instructions, you can earn points on specific areas (Eg, Shikai, Bankai, Hakuda, Kido etc etc.) Per training session you can earn as much as 100 pts, depending on the GM's review of your training. The lowest you could earn is 10 pts.

3. Joining Events Or Missions
    Joining events or missions can earn you points, depending on the mission or event, this missions can raise your point specifically or be given to you in such a way where you have a choice on where to add them. The highest you can earn is 1000pts regardless of rank.

4. Item Bonuses
    On BDRPG's black market you can avail objects that will give you additional points on several areas in your stat. This points will only take effect if you equip the said item.

5. Gift Points
    Points can also be given as a gift/prize. These points are only rewarded to those who contributes more than is asked of them to the site, for example, being the member of the month, an admin can reward you with points not exceeding 300pts.

6. Bonus Points
    Bonus points are added to your stats by joining specific groups, for example, being part of Gotei 13, depending on the divisions specialty, you are given 500 bonus points on specific areas. [Division Bonuses]

I have reached captain level, does that mean i can no longer earn points?
    No, i have designed BDCS in such a way that the game goes on even if you've reached the highest level of the game, you can continuously earn points even without getting promoted. For all I care you can be a captain level recruit.

Is there a maximum point limit to the stats?
    No, but there are rules we follow on several areas.

Like in the spell area (Kido, Quincy spell, cero etc)

Kido spells cost about 10pts each.

A regular captain level shinigami needs 2000pts to attain full kido mastery. Additional kido (custom kido and the likes) would cost twice as much after reaching 2000pts in kido. Which means, any other aditional kido you buy would cost 80pts each.

Techniques
    How many points do i need for shikai/bankai?
    You can start using shikai upon reaching 12th seat
    [Release Information]
    In points, you must attain the points for 12th seats to be able to use 2 shikai and learn more as you progress and move up the point scale.

For Bankai, you must at least be 5th seat to start learning/using it, but with this point scale, you can learn bankai even as a recruit depending on your points.

I have reached the captain level and completed all of my techniques, can i learn more?

Yes, but much unlike kido, its a bit different. To learn more shikai or bankai you must earn the equivalent amount of points you have on shikai/bankai to be able to learn/add a new one. (so if you had 1000 points there, you must earn 1000 points to add there. If you have 2000, you must earn 2000, there's no limit to how many times you can do this.)

-If you have any more questions regarding BDCS, feel free to start a thread in this section.

Regards

Baka Red

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:09 pm