Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

BDCS : POINTS AND EXP

Ciel
    Ciel
    Chaos Clown
    Chaos Clown

BD-cash : 395280

BDCS : POINTS AND EXP Empty BDCS : POINTS AND EXP

Post by Ciel Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:22 pm

BDRPG LEVEL UP SCALE
    BEGINNERS
    Level (s)EXP 
    0-101000
    11-201500
    21-302000
    31-402500
    41-503000
    INTERMEDIATE
    Level (s)EXP
    51-603750
    61-704500
    71-805250
    81-906000
    90-1006750

EXPERIENCE POINTS:

WHAT IS EXP?
    EXP is our basis for levelling up.

HOW DO I EARN EXP?
    You earn EXP by posting in Fighting Related Plot Threads, Training threads, Missions, Events and so on.

What is the basis of EXP?
    Word Count and overall quality of posts In training session, your posts will be monitored by an RP Moderator. Upon completion, your word count will be computed and will be graded from 1.1 to 2. You will use this rating as a multiplier. 

Eg.
    So let's say you are training on your Zanjutsu. You posted 500 hundred words and it was graded 2. We now multiply those two, we get 1000. This would be your EXP. Depending on your skills current level will you know if it can improve. 

LEVELLING UP:
    Assuming you now understand EXP, what about levelling up? How does it work exactly? 

So I earned my EXP, now what?
    Depending on your current level on a certain skill area can you determine whether you will level up or not.

Eg.
    You're currently level 10 in Zanjutsu, given the example above, you have 1000 EXP . Basing on the scale 1000 EXP is enough to Up you one level. Congratulations, you levelled up.

OTHER QUESTIONS:

What if I don't like posting long replies? 
    Good Question, well to answer that, who does? That's why there is another way to earn EXP. 

For people who dislikes posting long, or beginners who can't keep up with the game, RP mod's will still be grading your training/missions in form of EXP they deem just. Word count is not everything, it's the quality of posts, the effort and the overall feel that matters. 

I think the RP mod gave me a grade I don't deserve! Can I request for a different reviewer?
    Depending on the availability of our staff and the severity of the issue can decide upon this matter. If you feel like you're being graded lower on purpose, we will check on the matter and warn who ever did it if we think they are doing it on purpose, but if we think otherwise, you will have to accept the reviewer's verdict. 

What are other ways to earn points without direct roleplaying? 
    Items. Once our RP-store system is fully functional, we will be adding items that can give you power ups, or even rare items that have a double multiplier effect, so watch out for items on the store.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:49 pm