Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Dark forest Far From the Reach of the Shinigami

alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 5099

Dark forest Far From the Reach of the Shinigami - Page 3 Empty Re: Dark forest Far From the Reach of the Shinigami

Post by alice of the Rose Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:35 am

She stopped as the figure appeared in front of her. She felt no worry, due to his stature. I was being extremely sarcastic. I don't hold a notion of nobility in him. She was firm in her stance, and waited for them to get ready to go. She was done here.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

BD-cash : 5398

Dark forest Far From the Reach of the Shinigami - Page 3 Empty Re: Dark forest Far From the Reach of the Shinigami

Post by Raiden Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:52 am

"A Knight! now is not the time to make Jokes!"

Raiden tenses his muscles, his eyes glow a dark blue as he slashes through the Cero, the cero gets split and slashes towards the ground, Raiden spins his blade around rapidly he shunpoes in front of Relampago as he slashes diagonally at Relampago's chest, he manages to slash down it tearing open the Espada's shirt and slicing his chest.

Raiden sends his right foot to Relampago's face and kicks it hard, Relampago's movements were getting slower due to the poison that was running through him.

Raiden's movements seemed as they went in slow motion, he Raised up his blade to the air and it seemed as if he was slowly bringing it down, then his movements went so fast you couldn't see them.

Raidens body disappeared he would re-appear every so often in a different location around Relampago and his blade in a different stance. Raiden then shunpoed once again a few feet in front Relampago, Raiden stands there panting slightly as he places his blade to his side as it was now covered in blood.

Relampago's body simply bursts out as blood begins to spray everywhere from all of Raidens attacks.
    Relampago
    Relampago
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5336

Post by Relampago Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:56 am

Relampago was slashed rapidly, he was cut up badly by his own brother, he couldn't help but laugh, slashed up once again, it wasn't a surprise he was a hollow they were shinigami.

With the little strength he had left he went into his jacket and took out an anti poison which he uses for all other poisons that are capable of being cured. He tears of his top with his left hand revealing his muscular figure and the hollow hole in the center of his chest. He stabs his chest at where the heart is laughing in pain as he felt the anti poison run through him.

"Heh... soon... I will be cured...!!"

He waited a few seconds and noted the anti poison did nothing.

"No... how could this be..."

He coughed up blood once more.

"This poison is not curable! ... Why... I'll kill you all for this... WHY!!! WHY!!!"

He shouted out as he raised his spiritual pressure rapidly, he attempted to go for his blade. He gripped hold of his blade handle as he tried to pull it out however just as he tried to pull it out his body became completely paralyzed but he still went on to raise his spiritual pressure.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7754

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:25 am

Michael walks around Alice.

"Alright it's my turn now!"

Michael raises up his spiritual pressure back to it's normal level, Michael's levels where stronger than that of the Captain commander, equal to a Squad 0 member but not as strong as the spirit King. His spiritual pressure begins to shake the ground as he stretches out his arms and slams his two middle fingers to the ground as he then says.

"First Song: Halting Fabric (初曲・止繃, Shokyoku: Shiryū)"

As he says this a large white fabric charges out of the ground and wraps itself around Relampago sealing him tightly as he still attempts to move.

"Second Song: Hundred Linked Bolts (弐曲・百連閂, Nikyoku: Hyakurensan)"

As he says this a large amount of needles charge in a pierce Relampago's body. Then Michael finishes of the restraint by saying.

"Final Song: Great Seal of 10,000 Forbiddings (終曲・卍禁太封, Shūkyoku: Bankin Taihō)"

A large prison shaped box charges down from the sky ontop of Relampago and seals him shut, The form that Michael did was only to keep Relampago prisoner not to kill him. Inside the prison cell Relampago was already slowly dying. Michael lowered his spiritual pressure once again and then got back up from the floor without even having to break a sweat. He called Raiden over to his side as he looked down on Alice.

"Now then Alice, where would you like to explain things, here or in the Shichirou base which is in the Soul Society?"
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:14 pm

The base, please. I must change out of these clothes, they are damaged, and shameful. She looked at her damaged hand. I suppose that must be corrected also.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:37 am

Michael looks to the young girls hand and sees how badly wounded it was.

"Hmm... I'm impressed, you managed to face the sixth espada and you only came out with a wounded hand. Nice, let me fix that for you."

He grabs her wounded hand gently as a burst of white spiritual wave surrounds the young girls hand, the feeling was soft and warm and it would wrap around her hand and then spin around rapidly as it healed her wound instantly. He let go of her hand and stood back a few feet.

"Alright, stand still this should only take a brief moment, go talk to Raiden while I get warmed up and remember this spell I'm about to use."

(Reason I'm doing this is it allows me to create a thread in the Shichirou base for us to post in.)

alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:06 am

The girl casually wondered over to Raiden. Her arms were crossed and she didn't look to happy to be there. The false knight in shining armour was still by far on her bad side. Frankly she wanted to go home and snuggle up to a warm bed.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:58 am

Raiden slashes his blade in the air as the blood gets slung off, he spins it around a short moment and then withdraws it into his sheath. He sees Alice coming up to her in the corner of his eye and then turns his body to face her.

"Greetings, You must be Alice 13th Division Vice Captain. I am Raiden Shichirou, Squad 2's Vice Captain. I apologize for interfering in your fight. I was simply following orders from my older brother."

He bows his head to her in respect and then looks back up at her, his sapphire blue eyes look directly into her crimson red eyes. As he stands straight, he didn't have to do anything to show that his body was extremely well built. He stood there with his white hair blowing gently as the small breeze passes by.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:06 am

Alice stared at the man and her cheeks grew hot. She just stared at him. She nervously ran her fingers through her hair and looked to the side. At this point her entire face was bright red. Her mind raced on how un presentable she must look, and how unprofessional she was being. Over all the girl was extremely embarrassed. At this conclusion, she shut her eyes and gave a deep sigh.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:38 am

Raiden looked at the young girl confused, he had placed his hands in his pockets and then spoke out to her.

"Are you okay? You seem to be going a little red in the face?"

He looked at her with a strange look, his dark sapphire eyes still looking at her.
    alice of the Rose
    alice of the Rose
    Ronin
    Ronin

Post by alice of the Rose Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:42 am

Alice's heart started going a mile a minute. She was in panic mode. He noticed. What should she do? She was even more embarrassed. It must be from the fight. I'll be fine. She quickly turned away from him.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:51 am

Michael walks back to the two and looks to Raiden and then nods to him, he then looks back to Alice and says.

"Alright, everything is ready now."

Michael clicks his neck and then clicks his knuckles, he pulls ups his sleeves just so that they are past his elbows. He closes his hands together as his spiritual pressure rises, his robes begin to wave rapidly, he closes his eyes and then opens his hands again and opens up his eyes as a green light shines from his hands. The first word he says is.

"Jikanteishi" A forbidden spell that halts time in a specific area.[
    The second word he says is: "Kūkanten'i" A forbidden spell used to teleport a specified portion of space from one point to another, transporting even other active Kidō spells. With this the entire area gets surrounded by this powerful kido spell, time stops for a brief moment as they are all then teleported out of the area and are sent to the area of the Shichirou Clan base.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5HF20EL9sA

(Feel free to respond to this post and then post on the Shichirou Base Under Squad 6 responding to this post is optional)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:30 pm