Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Training the new guy

Ozakai
    Ozakai
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 4495

Training the new guy Empty Training the new guy

Post by Ozakai Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:02 am

It was an unusually hot day in Seireitei. The sun beat down on the 10th division training arena, and there wasn't a breeze to be felt. Some Shinigami sat in the coliseum type stands and watched the few souls brave enough to train in this blistering heat.

Cho was among them. The young captain was in the western section of the arena, hacking away at kendo dummies. Sweat poured down his face, make-up staining his cheeks. His white long sleeve blouse was saturated with sweat and it clung to him awkwardly.

He hit the dummy with such determination, until one strike split it in two. Cho smiled victoriously, breathing heavily. He reached down and grabbed his bottle of water and took a big gulp. He loved training in heat like this. It pushed him to work harder.
    Bane
    Bane
    Soul

BD-cash : 4852

Training the new guy Empty Re: Training the new guy

Post by Bane Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:49 am

Bane walked into the area wearing his usual attire however due to such immense heat his top half of his robe was down and he would walk around in his shinigami uniform topless with his captains haori tied around his waist. He looked to the captain who managed to split the doll after a few strikes.

"Interesting... tell me what other forms of Martial arts you know?"

He continued to walk over as he would step on the sand with his sandals.

"Do you know any... Wing-Chung? Jiujitsu? Taekwondo? Karate? If not then we have a lot of training to do. In battle and in life not only must you be good with a blade but you must also be good with both your arms and legs, they are both essential in a fight.

I offer my training services to you, if you wish to accept please, place your bottle down in the shade and prepare for battle because I will immediately begin to attack you."

Bane looked to the young man, Bane shifted his head to the side to make his hair flick to the side so that he could see more clearly. He looked to the young boy and could already see his weak points.
    Ozakai
    Ozakai
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Ozakai Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:02 pm

Cho was surprised when he heard the more senior captain's voice. He turned quickly on his heels and began to bow deeply.

"Captain, please forgive me for not noticing your presence sooner."

Cho still wasn't used to being a captain himself. It would take him a while to get used to the idea of not being beneath the other captains, well save for the commander. He was honored that this captain was willing to take the time to train him.

"Sir I must admit that hand to hand isn't my strong point. I am fast though, and pretty good with kidou. I do know some hand to hand combat, but...I am far from being an expert."

Cho was nervous about this man. He was going to be trained by a captain, and not one he had eve served under! This would be very exciting.
    Bane
    Bane
    Soul

Post by Bane Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:08 am

Bane aimed his arm towards Cho and opened his palm up as he said.

"Hado 1 Shō"

The kido attack is launched from Banes hands and begins to charge towards Cho rapidly, if this kido attack would hit Cho would be pushed back by a few feet.

"Training begins right away. You want to be trained then I'm the person to train with. If you are ready come at me with all you got."
    Ozakai
    Ozakai
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Ozakai Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:24 am

Cho flared his spiritual pressure to it's max and flash stepped towards the captain. He raised his sword and barreled through the hado that the captain had fired. He heard the captain's words as he moved forward.

I can't hold back. If I do I'll learn nothing. This is an honor Cho.

Cho pushed himself to go even faster. Speed was his greatest strength. As he approached the captain he spun his body bringing his leg towards the larger man's mid section.
    Bane
    Bane
    Soul

Post by Bane Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:59 am

A smirk came across Banes face, using a wing chun technique he did an X block to the kick that came towards him. He grabbed hold of Cho's leg and gripped it tightly and then span his whole body around with full force bringing Cho along with him.

He Span Cho around three times and then let go of him, this would make him go flying back in mid air, if he hit the ground it would harm Cho immensely the impact however would not be enough to crack the ground.

However, it would be enough to bruise Cho and wind him slightly, all this would happen if Cho fell to the ground, if he was talented enough he could flip himself and stop himself mid air or bounce of a building to attack Bane once more.
    Ozakai
    Ozakai
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Ozakai Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:36 am

Shit

Cho felt his stomach turning as the stronger captain spun him around three times. When Bane let him go, it felt like all of Cho's organs moved into his throat.

Cho felt his body fly through the air. The air. The air was Cho's home. His zanpakuto was a wind type. The sky was his battle, and it was something he knew how to perform in.

Cho spun his body mid air, his abdomen facing the ground. As he flew through the air he felt the tips of his toes beginning to connect with the wall of the large Colosseum like structure. Cho forced his reiatsu into his legs and pushed off with full force.

Cho's body ripped through the air like a missile as he flew towards Bane. He drew his sword once again and slashed at the captain one he was in arms length.
    Bane
    Bane
    Soul

Post by Bane Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:06 am

Bane quickly unsheathed his blade as Cho came closer to him he prepared himself for impact, as Cho clashed blades with Bane he was dragged back a few feet. He feet dragging along in the dirt as he was pushed back by five feet, Bane slashed down on the sword that was clashed against him and then jumped up rapidly spinning his body around to perform a round house kick.

If this had succeeded he would kick the captain on the side of the face with immense strength which would push the captain to the side by 2/3 feet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:31 pm