Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Moon/Jade

Moon/Jade  Empty Moon/Jade

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:13 am

I AM Shinigami warrior of god

Basic Information:

Human Name:
    Moon Knight/ Jade Knight
    Shinigami Name: Moon/Jade
    Division: 7th Division
    Rank: Captain(eventually due to requirements), But I guess Lutinate otherwise.
    Residence: Soul Society
    Appearance: Moon/Jade  Them
    Personality: Moon is very suttle and to the point, but also very gentleman like. Jade is very bubbly and happy all the time.

Your Legacy:

Character Story: Moon was a chemist and one day while working in his lab he was robbed and it caused many chemicals and formulas to fall around him along with a few magic objects he collected at the time. After he awoke he realized that he was a girl, but she had a different personality and even body than his own. As time grew on they learned to switch between the two of them so one is always on the outside and the other is on the inside.(Think of it as two people sharing the same space and being able to switch back and forth.) They went threw their lives on the human world working two jobs. Moon was a chemistry teacher in a local high school and Jade worked in an Arcade store not too far away. Sense the arcade didn't open until an hour after school it was the perfect way to keep each their secret without having to go into hiding. After working for two years like this they mastered their transformation, but one day in class some of the students were making fun of a girl who was clumsy and fell over. As everyone laughed some of the meaner students started calling her names and poking fun at her. This infuriated Jade and she forced herself out to yell at the students, unfortunately revealing their secret. Moon resigned the following morning. They managed to keep the job at the arcade and even did pretty well there, but one day a man came in to rob the store and shot them in the heart. They both knew that a wound to the heart would hit both of them instead of just the one on the outside like all other attacks. They died on the way to the hospital. They awoke in the Soul Society and learned all they could about the spirit world, after spending just twenty years in the Society they entered into the Academy with high aspirations of joining Squad 7, because above all else they wanted to be peace keepers and uphold the law. They both graduated the academy well credited and entered into the Gotie. (Sorry forgot the spelling of it.)

RP Sample:Moon walked out to the garden, the aroma of the flowers tickling his nose as he breathed in heavily. The flowers smell wonderful today. Don't you think so Jade? Jade appeared as he left to smell them herself. Yes they do. I love the spring time, always makes the world look better.
    Your Zanpakuto: {To be able to use technique, Shikai and Bankai, knowledge and know how must be acquired in-game)

Zanpakuto Name: Raionhāto (Lions Heart)
    Sealed Appearance: Moon/Jade  BerserkerNinjaWarriorSword-1
    Zanpakuto Spirit Description: The Spirit in this Zanpakuto is a white Lion with pale green eyes.

Shikai
    Shikai Release Phrase: Show your Pride Raionhato.

Released Appearance:Moon/Jade  DoubleHanded
    Other Changes:

Bankai
    Release Phrase:Rip the World to Shreads Raionhato
    Released Appearance:Moon/Jade  Icesword-1
    Other Changes:

Abilities (Max 12, you can add/unlock as you progress, but to be able to use technique, you must acquire it in-game)
    1. Name: Shift
    State: All
    Terms of Usage:Active?
    Description: Basically Moon and Jade can switch back and forth between each other at any given time. When one is out the other is in an alternative dimension but their thoughts and feelings is still present in the others mind. When this character changes between each other any abilities that are in use will immediately stop working, all Ice will melt and all electricity will stop flowing. This is the main disadvantage to their abilities.

2. Name: Lightning Bolt
    State: All (Moon only)
    Terms of Usage:Sword must be pointing at target.
    Description:A lightning bolt flies out of the tip of the sword in whatever direction it is pointing. This bolt can bend but only in 90 degree angles. Can be grounded out by earth based attacks and defenses.

3. [b]Name:
    Ice Bomb
    State: All (Jade only)
    Terms of Usage: Explodes on contact made by using the water in the air.
    Description: An orb of solid ice that when comes in contact with anything after thrown it will explode and freeze everything in a 2ft radius. It does not bounce or hover, acts like a snowball when thrown.

4. [b]Name:
    Lightning Armor
    State: All (Moon only)
    Terms of Usage:Strikes himself with a bolt of lightning.
    Description: The electrical energy from the bolt covers him and acts like a field of energy against physical attacks by electrocuting the attacker. Does not stop ranged attacks but can channel threw metal objects.

5. [b]Name:
    Frozen Sphere
    State: All (Jade only)
    Terms of Usage: Uses Ice Bomb to cover herself in a sphere of solid ice for defense as well as offense.
    Description: While in the sphere she can see threw the ice and sense anything that touches it. She can also send out shards of needle like icicles out to attack he enemy. It can not be held indefinitely. Mostly used as a last line defense. After 3 post it melts into a puddle of water.

6. [b]Name:
    Lightning Storm
    State: Shiki (Moon only)
    Terms of Usage:Active (Only with Moon, will disappear if switched)
    Description: The clouds go dark and lightning generates inside them. Every slash of my sword is fallowed by a wave of lightning and causes a massive bolt to fall out of the clouds and strike wherever the slash ends. (Basically where the tip points, and its much stronger than the previous bolt) However this bolt can not turn or move.

7. [b]Name:
    Ice Sword Dance
    State: Shiki (Jade only)
    Terms of Usage: Active (Only with Jade, if switched then it stops.)
    Description: Creates 3 floating swords made of solid ice that fight along side her as if she had allies with her fighting. Each sword, (including the original) glows blue and freezes anything it cuts. (Example: if it cuts your arm it will freeze up to 8 inches from the cut of your arm.

8. [b]Name:
    Lightning Web
    State: Must cut object (Moon only)
    Terms of Usage: Must be in Banki
    Description: Anything that Moon cuts from this point on gains an electrical charge and it can be connected to other objects to cause a current electrocuting any thing they touch. If a person is cut it sends the current threw the body which can extend from a simple static shock to a lethal blow of electricity, (this will only happen with opponents permission at most I will just knock them out.)

9. [b]Name:
    Snowflake Shards
    State: Banki(Jade only)
    Terms of Usage: Must be in Banki
    [b]Description: Her sword turns into a mass of snowflakes that surround her and she can move them freely just by moving her hands. The snowflakes are razor sharp and can cut threw solid steel. (Think of it as Byakuyas Banki.)

I can't think of any more specifics for disadvantages but to put it in basic terms the lightning can be grounded out and the ice can be melted.

Last edited by MoonlitKnight on Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:26 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : had to finish)
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5450

Moon/Jade  Empty Re: Moon/Jade

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:38 am

Ah well could you add more to the personality?

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:52 am

Sure not a problem.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:08 am

Alright man thanks.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:47 am

There you go. I gave them some more personality.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:20 pm

Ah talked to a admin could you perhaps divulge into their history a bit? Like maybe into their humans lives like if they met in the human world or like a more of a reason of why he was robbed what caused the chemicals to drop what is his and her goals?

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:11 am

Well they never met before she just came into existence that day. But yeah let me edit it real quick. Anything else?
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:43 am

I'll let a admin check it over to see what they think about your character since you have to have two approvals.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7754

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:49 am

Please make your history longer, place your images in spoilers, Your RP sample must be at least 4 paragraphs long and please add more info to your abilities including diss-advantages

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:56 am

I apologize for the "short" history but that's as long as I can make it. My abilities are not that complicated and I am sure I described them pretty well, as far as disadvantages goes the main one in all of them is that I have to be aether Jade or Moon to use them, I can't use all of them with one person. However I did forget to mention that when they change out whatever ability is in use will immediately stop, so I will add that on to it. And sorry for the RP sample but I am still new to paragraph role play and I don't remember seeing a minimum amount for it when I made this. So I will make that longer and I will add the disadvantages but I really have no more back ground on the character I made this character a few years ago and only recently got back into this.
    Rioshi
    Rioshi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 6568

Post by Rioshi Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:34 am

Mickas, I'm willing to take a leap of faith on this application if you are. My only condition being that you add to it as you progress in RP, Moon. Sound reasonable?
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7754

Post by Funnyguy339 Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:19 am

Hmm... *Mickas rubs the Godly chin* ... Urgh.. Alright! Leap of Faith Accepted! However During this time you must continuously train your character and continue to progress, continue to add information to your character as you progress and your abilities as well, You shall have continus training sessions each time to gain more abilities.

Every now and again You shall be called by the current Squad 6 Captain Bane Fenix, he will first test you as part of your official captains test and you will also go back to him for continus training sessions where he will teach you how to gain more abilities.

I officially Approve this 1/2 With the condition that this Character may continue to add to there abilities. If I see if you do not attend to these training sessions and I see that your character does not progress your title as Captain will be taken away from you.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:55 am

It sounds reasonable, and again I apologize for the small RP sample but again I am just starting to paragraph RP. As far as my lack of abilities I wanted to split them between Moon and Jade and limited my abilities on purpose. And I guess I can understand the training sessions too, I am still new and have to get used to the system. So thank you.
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:51 am

Approved 2/2 Ah you can always bug me for a topic if you want and I shall edit the captains list then.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:19 am

Sweet thanks guys.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:26 pm