Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Fiery Determination

Ethan Crowe
    Ethan Crowe
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5422

Fiery Determination - Page 2 Empty Re: Fiery Determination

Post by Ethan Crowe Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:17 pm

Rocket looked over at the crimson waves and began to charge a cero and fired it at the two waves. Come on now I still haven't killed you? Rocket turned her attention to Aki using her sonido to appear in front of her rapidly heating the air to unbearable levels an went on a physical on onslaught on Aki. Throwing her fist with as much power as she could and following them up she wanted her to release so she could show her the true power of her flames without having weak opponents. No matter if there was only two of them she would destroy them.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:46 pm

It didnt take a while before Rocker stopped sending the crescent waves, she was gone yet again, there was no one there. She was there, yet she wasn't, she was on behind Rocket, a good distance between then, she threw yet another rain of crescent waves at Rocker. "There's no BBQ without sauce." she said again.

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9537

Post by Aki_624 Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:23 pm

As rocket's elemental powers started showing Aki released some of her spiritual pressure. As she has the power of ice to cool her down a bit without releasing her sword. As the punches came at her she dodged them as best as she could and used her sword to block some as well. Before she was about to attack she saw rocker about to throw more waves and jumped back into the air. "woah! Don't let me get mixed into the dish!"

/sorry just got back from a concert it's like 3 am no real creativity =_=
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5449

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:26 pm

Rocket continue to raise the heat to unbearable levels if he couldn't burn them into ash she'll simply melt them by keeping them at close range the human would surely be enough to suffice for at least the time being. Her screaming out in rage clenching her fist shaking it at the two opponents.

I AM THE MASTER OF THIS GRILL!!!

Rocket glanced back seeing the crimson waves being shot at her being too late to react she was hit by them and they managed to cut her along her back and cross the left shoulder. She fell to the ground lost in the pain for a second then she began to smile.

Alright then... Still pathetic worms nearby I scorch them to ash as well.

She flipped slamming her hammer to the ground the ground cracking unleashing a red light and from it a tower of flame and lava shot in the sky. The lava dropping to the ground being projectiles some of it threatening to fall on Rocker and Aki and the ones that passed landing on groups of humans burning them alive and blocking pathways making that much harder for them to escape.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:42 am

Aki jumped as she landed on a piece of the broken ground and kneeled while landing. She held her sword out looking at the falling lava pieces. She took a deep breath and let out a chilling air from her mouth. "Transcend, Drocell" She whispered as a whisp of cold air surrounded her. As the air faded her sword turned into a long staff, on end like a dagger, a blade coming out from the side like a scythe and on the other feathers like wings.

Spoiler:

She looked up at the sky and swung her zanpaktou at the sky yelling, "yari!" Ice spears flew at the lava, freezing them on impact and the cold ice falling to the ground. She smiled walking toward Rocket with her zanptakou on her shoulder.

"Let's fight fire with ice shall we?"
    Ethan Crowe
    Ethan Crowe
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Ethan Crowe Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:00 am

Rocket watch as she froze some of her lava that Aki had frozen and smiled when the ice began to melt due to the increasing temperature. Rocket looked over at her and began to charge a cero however the orb in her palm began to have fire around it. She released towards Aki Rocket thought about it a cero that could turn her opponents to ash. However she planned on Aki yet again resorting to her ice abilities to contradict the fire so if she didn't dodge she didn't really have choice the fire would melt her ice and the cero would break through or she could dodge.

(sorry lack of ideas.) X.x
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:04 am

3 Rockers popped from no where. One behind Rocket, and two other from each the left and right sides. The two grab held of her arm and the one behind her attempted to hold her in place and yelled. "AKI! Make your attack!"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:20 pm

Akiwas ready to take on the cero as she saw Rocker holding Rocket. She had to act fast. She threw another round of ice at the cero zooming past it. One ice spear landed right in front of rocket. Aki landed in front of Rocket and the ice spear slashing at the ice spear towards the ground. "Rocker get out of the way! Aisuhoppu!"

A giant ice pillar rose from the ground freezing Rocket at a fixed position. And since they were so close ranged Aki's arms froze in the the frenzy as well. She waited for the mist to vanished to see if rocker made it out.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:37 am

Rocker the 3 copies of rocket get swallowed by the attack freeze together with Rocket.

She then appears behind Aki sighing. "This fight is really energy consuming" She says. "I wonder if that witch is still alive after that."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:39 am

She sealed her zanpaktou and put it away. Leaning back a bit she sighed, and crossed her arms. "Who knows? That things got like 8 lives. I froze it in the strongest level it could be. If it breaks out I'll be impressed. Even for a fire elemental it'll be hard. "
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:46 am

"If freezing her doesnt work." Rocker shrugs. "Were just going to have to cut her till she dies." She shrugs again pretty much bored.

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:50 am

Aki hunched over sticking her tongue out. Almost bothered she has to draw her sword again. or the thought of it. "I hate fire types like that thing. I hope it just stays there frozen. "
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:16 am

Ave Maria passes by noticing two familiar figures. One a with a child like body, and the other, a boyish muscular girl with bad hair and attitude. She called there attention. "Destroy her collar."

Before anyone or Rocker to even react, the being that is Ave Maria is gone.

"Destroy her... collar?" asked Rocker
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:11 am

Aki didn't pay much attention and heard Rocker. "Hm you think? What made you get that idea?... But its better than nothing. I don't want to break the ice in case she moves so I'll try to make a one hit kill." Aki drew her sword annoyed and held it with one hand and made a imaginary line to where she would cut.

She sliced at the ice and collar. Spilting it into two. The top one crashing. And hopfully the collar breaking.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:16 am

Rocker couldnt stop Aki, what if it was a trap. That Ave Maria... Who was she? Was she an a friend or a foe?

But maybe she was right. That collar.... it did look weird, she was beginning to think it had some significance, maybe that was it.
    Ethan Crowe
    Ethan Crowe
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Ethan Crowe Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:27 pm

Rocket seemed to be frozen from the attack and she had only one thought going through her head cursing about how she had lost the match was it due to her own arrogance or rash behavior? As Aki came to shatter her collar a slight relieve washed over her the the collar and some of the ice shatter she flared her reiatsu enveloping herself in flames yet again the ice becoming weak and her shattering it away falling to the ground fading out of consciousnesses.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:25 pm

Aki smirked at Rocket and laughing. She dug her zanpaktou into the groun and flicked it upward toward Rocket. Sending a frozen ice wave to freeze her once more. "You really think I break your collar and let you roam free without knowing what would happen?"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:29 am

"Hangon" Rocker had a gut feel. "It's strange... But, let's see what happens now... Something changed... something that has to do with the air."

The ground then, again started to shake, as cracks appear from underneath, Rocker avoided the crack. The shake demolished the World Government HQ and left something that looked like a enormous tower made out of nothing but crystals and colors that dont exist in the world.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:40 pm

Aki jumped away from the crack looking at what has emerged, watching the world HQ fall. She stared at the tower and was in awe. She didn't know whether it was good or not. Just that is had so much color. "Rocker! Look! What do you think that is?!"
    Ethan Crowe
    Ethan Crowe
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Ethan Crowe Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:16 am

Rocket barely missing the freezing wave hit the ground she saw the tower but literally only had a nothing but warnings for the two that had defeated her. Run away while you still can our master is finally come he'll turn this world to ruin and there isn't anything you can do to stop him. Not you or your friends. You'll all die. With that Rocket finally lost consciousness knowing she would live to see another day yet feeling guilt for her sins deep down inside.

(Aki don't freeze me again X_x I beg you)
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:40 am

Aki put her sword away and grabbed an ice spear on the ground and stabbed it through its stomach with her hands . She looked at Rocket with bored eyes. "If I run, I've lost the game. I won't run. I'd rather die with my pride." She let go and walked toward Rocker looking around. "What now."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:53 pm

Rocker shook her head in boredom. "No way im backing out from this, we have a mission to do, I have a score to settle." she pointed at crystal like tower which rose from the ground.

"That's my goal." she shunpos to it's direction in hopes that it solves the mystery of her missing memories.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:14 am

Aki watched Rocker shunpo away and smiled. She looked around and realized there was nothing more to do. Rocket still breathing she started jumping on broken buildings and ice crystals to the new tower that has erupted in the New World. Whatever lyed there seemed far more interesting than whatever was left on the ground.

"Game on~"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

please continue here. TY