Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Fiery Determination

Ethan Crowe
    Ethan Crowe
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 5422

Fiery Determination Empty Fiery Determination

Post by Ethan Crowe Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:07 am

Watching everything going as planned Lancer even fighting of in the distance Rocket stood there eager for her own share of battle. Running or well clunking around she searched for some strong people to fight she didn't even care how strong searching around she found some pathetic insects and she felt like being in a killer mood. Walking up to them she towered over them and was rather large due to her armor. Well well I see we have pathetic insects here. How about I do you vermin a favor? And with that she began to laugh out loud and grabbed a man he was small compared to her and picked him up by his collar and threw him into a wall.

She watched the man writhe in pain screaming for help this made Rocket smile even more and she suddenly got mad. C'mon aren't you pathetic vermin worth anymore then this? If that's all the power you wield vermin should be a honorary title for you ants. She roared in anger and stomped off her anger fueling her as she began her mass murdering spree.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9537

Fiery Determination Empty Re: Fiery Determination

Post by Aki_624 Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:54 am

Aki stood on her hoverboard which floated on a roof of a nearby building staring at the vicious beast rampaging across the innocent spirits. She stared than sighed. Flew down to be only a couple feet behind the monster. "I love the amount of blood spilling around but man what your painting defiantly ain't art." She said shaking her head.

Aki drew her sword and jumped off her hoverboard. Putting it away into its sealed form once again and clipping it to her belt. "Let me show you want real art is. But I'll need some paint" She raised her sword at Rocket, Now your blood. Will do just fine for paint.
    Ethan Crowe
    Ethan Crowe
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Ethan Crowe Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:36 am

Rocket turned around and glared at the Shinigami before her and it made her smile seeing the pathetic being before her and started laughing this shinigami thinking that she could use her blood as paint the ridiculous thought made her laugh wildly then she stopped and get very serious. You honestly think you can even hurt me my my for someone as small as yourself you sure are feisty. DO you have any idea who I am? I am known as Rocket the flame elemental! I will scorch your body to ash and melt your soul and will away you arrogant little hitch.

She got in stance drawing out her blade and watching the Shinigami for her movements she wasn't going to slaughter her just yet she wanted to have some fun with her prey.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:41 am

Aki stood smiling but angry vein marks appearing on her head. "Small huh?" She pointed her sword at her face and laughed, "Listen you ugly sonuva-" She took a deep breath to collect herself. "I don't care who you are, ms airplane. If you fire your defiantly someone I hate."

She disappeared on sight and appeared behind her slashing at her neck. "Aki Mifune the Ice Zanpaktou wielder." She said jokingly. "Go to hell and burn on your own." She said with a glare and a wicked grin
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:54 am

Rocker was taking a nap behind a bush when she heard this loud obnoxious thing yelling about, she sat up and saw this golden thing destroying things and talking to someone with a little voice, she turned to see who it was and was surprised to see Aki. Rocker yawned one last time before jumping to a standing position, pretty much still half asleep.

"Okay...... Who's this big tub of lard?" she asked Aki, then turned to the golden thing. "It ruined my nap."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:01 am

She flipped backwards to land next to Rocker putting her goggles up. "Something called an Elemental. Fire too bleh." She said sticking her tongue out. She got into another stance and took a quick glance over and Rocker. "Let's get rid of this ugly thing, I'm getting hungry after the fireworks that just happened."

She grinned while putting her goggles back on her face.
    Ethan Crowe
    Ethan Crowe
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Ethan Crowe Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:14 pm

Rocket looked at the the two women throwing their insults at her it didn't matter though they would soon enough be dead and she would bury their bodies beneath herself. However much she thought about that she still got angry and rushed at the girl standing in the bushes she didn't look ready and now would be a perfect time to finish her off bring down her zanpaktou down to cleave her in two she was a bit slow but she made up for it in strength a pure destruction. As she brought her zanpaktou down she began to weeze her cough and shouted You stupid girl I'll fucking murder you!

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:06 am

She slung her zanpaktou over her shoulder and laughed. Her closed eyes opened slightly and glared with a sly grin plastered on her small face. "Sorry, can't murder the dead can you." She said jokingly. She felt she died too many times to be murdered again. "I'll happily arrange your ugly funeral though. It'll be at the ice palace where fire doesn't even ignite." She said chuckling to herself.

"Gimmie your best shot "
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:33 am

Whilst Aki attempted to stop this massive thing from falling over (that's what it looked like to her) she moved quick to jump over and in mid air kicking the things head using only her super human strength, she wondered if the thing would budge.
    Ethan Crowe
    Ethan Crowe
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Ethan Crowe Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:18 am

Rocket laughed as she lifted her hand to the on coming rocker attempted to catch her foot and throw her using her force and momentum however she hadn't fully realized her power. Holding her arm out to catch the foot upon the impact however she slid back and her right arm had almost given out and she sighed chuckling her hand actually tingling through her armor.

Looking at the girl in her hand she spoke. Don't think because there are two of you that I'm even for a moment going to just up and die. A red light was forming in her hand as she began to fire a cero with Rocker's foot being in her hand however if she had managed to get her foot and out of the way in time she would avoid it or she could at least minimize the damage. Still in the back of Rocket's head she thought of the shinigami girl and wait for her to come due to lack of actual movement she was going to play a power game.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:13 pm

Aki laughed, She ran up to the thing and stabbed at its stomach, "We could each have one arm and no eyes to kill you." After stabbing at it she tried to cut it's left arm. "Now do your self a favor and just die. It'll make it easier for all of us. trust me."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:15 pm

Things happened so quickly, the creature was gonna fire cero, it was a good thing she lost her balance and fell to the ground as Aki stabbed through it's armor, but something was wrong, it sounded... weird.

Rocker jumped a few feet away cutting her palm with the sword and covering her broken katana with blood, slowly like ice, it froze creating a crimson colored blade.

She waited for what would happen next, following her instincts, she waited.
    Ethan Crowe
    Ethan Crowe
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Ethan Crowe Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:50 pm

Rocket let the blades and punches hit her as she fired her cero and heard her armor thud as she saw a shinigami zanpaktou pass through the armor the tiny arrancar inside the armor. She began to laugh seeing the crimson blade knowing what it was exactly. You there with the crimson blade do you have any idea what type of shattered blade you're wielding?

[No idea for this post whatsoever. I do apologize and make up for it later.]
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:08 am

Aki jumped away from the monster landing next to Rocker looking at her sword. "woahhh Rocker, upgraded sword there huh?" Aki also had Rosso's blade with her from awhile back but just looked back at Rocket.

At the way the things were going she just wanted the thing dead alreadly. "So where's your fire hotstuff? Aren't you an elemental?"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:04 pm

Rocker simply shrugged at the creatures comment. "No,." She answered plain and simply, slightly confused. "Do you?" she shrugs one more time smiling at Aki when she positioned her self right next to her.

"I guess the blade... changes whenever I remember more things." being a vizard had it's perks, she was glad she recognized the blade now, she knew it's name, it somehow, she knew that it was hers.

"This is my blade. My... Zanpakuto... Himo no tenshi..."
    Stark Kreuz
    Stark Kreuz
    Quincy
    Quincy

BD-cash : 4675

Post by Stark Kreuz Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:06 pm

-The ground starts to shake as if something was escaping the grounds of the compound-

Note: Please react to this someway somehow.
    Ethan Crowe
    Ethan Crowe
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Ethan Crowe Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:52 pm

Rocket shrugged and looked at Aki being rather calm now I have had the need for it yet however I could say the same about you and you're ice my little ice princess. Hmph the naivety of you both. She stood there and looked down inside her armor her reiatsu rose a great deal as the ground began to shake she knew what was coming at least so she thought.

Her lord the great Lucifer was awakening or perhaps it was shark tail. Either way she and the two in front her were in a pinch. She needed to ditch the armor and release her zanpaktou finally but she wanted to explain about her zanpaktou. You crimson blade... that Zanpaktou is a shinigami's blade a powerful ones at that so quit playing a ditch the gigai and come at me in your shinigami form. Also I hope you all are ready for the upcoming battle if you even get there but unfortenately I simply cannot let you pass wouldn't be fun now would it?
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:11 pm

"Tch." Rei says. "You wish, like hell, I'll do that!" she shook her head. "If you thought i could, then you must be crazy."

Like how does one escape ones body? She was sure she's not one of the others, she was human, in flesh and in the only memories she had. She had an out of body experience once, but that didnt prove anything. "As a human, I'll kick your buttercup!"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:49 pm

Aki lost her balance for a second to the ground shaking than caught it once again and looked at Rocker. A shinigami's blade is possible. But she was in no mood to questions her now. And whatever Rocker was human or not she was the alley. She turned her head and body back to Rocket with a grin full of energy. "She might be strong, but she makes the same lame human sayings. " Chuckling at the word buttercup.

Some thing defiantly was arising, this elemental was just a part of it. Once it's shell its gone the real battle would seem to start. "Well this ice princess is the frikin queen! So I don't want to waste my abilities on you!" She shunpo'd straight for it than jumped. Slashing at it's face.
    Ethan Crowe
    Ethan Crowe
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Ethan Crowe Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:47 pm

Rocket sighed and listened to what Aki and Rocker had to say she cracked a smile it didn't matter now Rocket was going to destroy them she began to laugh as she began to use her excutioner's armor syncro Growing her armor very large in size mainly using as a boulder she let it drop and as it was dropping she began her escape from her armor with her zanpaktou he escaped it and let it fall aiming to destroy the surrounding area. Since now I should be able to move as well as them this battle should be nothing!
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:33 am

She jumped at it as if nothing else mattered at this point. Not the arguing, not the sword, or the people. She wanted this over with. Aki raised her sword and sliced at it's neck as if to decapitate it. With a huge grin she looked at its eyes. "Don't lose your head" She said while chuckling.
    Ethan Crowe
    Ethan Crowe
    Quincy
    Quincy

Post by Ethan Crowe Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:32 am

As Aki cut through the empty armor Rocket stared at her and mummered Burn. Her zanpaktou began to change and reformed into a golden and flmae covered hammer her body was set aflame and it wasn't normal flames they seemed to form some type of demonic armor without the bigger armor she was able to move at her normal speed using her sonido she appeared in front of Aki and she aimed to kicked her away and formed a large fireball and aimed that At Rocker. I won't take this lightly anymore come now I will burn the both of you alive!
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:41 am

She was a bit relived the armor was no longer away. Now they can really focus on fighting the enemy. She wasn't suprised at how her speed and movements are better. She raised her sword next to her to block the kick coming toward her and saw the fireball going toward Rocker. "Rocker! Don't you have a BBQ without me now!"
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:12 am

Rocker was taken out by the fireball heading for her, she screamed as she burned fighting the force of the fireball, before... she popped.. more like exploded. She was gone.

She was there yet she wasn't, Rocker was watching not very far, she now knew more about her enemy, she yawns before cutting through the air, two large crescent waves of crimson energy came fast aiming to slice Rocket in half.

But it didn't stop there, she continuously threw them like it's the only thing she could do.

"There's no BBQ without sauce." she didnt knew if Aki understood her. But she meant blood.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:26 am

Aki smiled but had a small sweat drop on her head. As wonderful as Rocker was she could be a little scary. Even if Aki was a bit sadist herself. "Just don't get it all messy." Having a messy battle field was always a hassle to her. Unless the blood was shed nicely enough to look like a painting. She backed up a bit to let the crimson waves hit Rocket since her zanpaktou wasn't released so all her attacks would be head on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:14 am