Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

A ruined Land for the Taking

Melodia Izuna
    Melodia Izuna
    Mercy

BD-cash : 4729

A ruined Land for the Taking - Page 2 Empty Re: A ruined Land for the Taking

Post by Melodia Izuna Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:33 am

"you dont understand me do you?"

She said in a calm, gentle tone. She was not showing fear to the hollow, not anger... But pity. The young hollow only want to destroy and cause mayhem. But melodia on the other hand had no reason to see people die because of a mad beast who lacks control of his inner being.

"how sad..."

The words came from her as though it was from an aching heart. she could only feel the sympathy toward this wild one. Though her eyes did not leave sight of the other hollow in the area. Looking towards the more mature hollow her words were heard again

"I think you two should leave before live are lost, would you not agree?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Post by Kyouga Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:00 am

Kyouga opened a very large Garganta for Shiko to pass through. "Go ahead and return back to Hueco Mundo, Shiko. This woman won't hurt you as long as you remain civil." Kyouga said to the Gillian as he motioned Shiko to go back.

"Sorry about that, I was only training him. I thought the area was still deserted. Other than that, how may I help you madam?" Kyouga stated to the woman calmly.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9169

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:58 pm

Shikotsumyaku started to let out a low rumble as if it was ready to release a mighty roar and attack the small being but halted its actions. It turned its head to the side as its eye could focus on Kyouga fully and look over at the garganta that opened as it was told to enter and leave.

It turned its eye on the small girl as it slowly started to turn toward the garganta. It's eyes boiling over with a rage from both its lack of a meal that had come back to it from fighting and its destruction being halted. It did not leave in a peaceful manner though, for it to be on purpose or not was unknown as its tail happened to strike a small building with its turn and heading back to the world of the hollows.
    Melodia Izuna
    Melodia Izuna
    Mercy

Post by Melodia Izuna Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:24 pm

The girl look as the building reconstructed was destroyed before her eyes. She sighed gently, knowing that there would be no reasoning with the creature. She looked to the hollow who remained there. As the wind blew around her, The sun's rays shone down on her. Her hair sways with the breeze as her white clothing moves and gently. A kind smile gracced her lips.

" if i asked you to leave to be in hueco mundo too? This world is at war with forces beyond you hollow."

She spoke kindly and always with a well mannered way about her. On top of her innocence, the smile and tender tone showed she has the best intention at heart for the young man, regardless of being hollow or not.

As she spoke, the building once again was seen rebuilding itself. Good as new.

"What would happen without you there to guid your friend?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:10 pm

"He can take care of himself. Anyway, I have business in this world. I was only here because I sensed a disturbance." Kyouga said politely to the woman before he turned around and used Sonido to quickly make it back to the area he was previously at.
    Melodia Izuna
    Melodia Izuna
    Mercy

Post by Melodia Izuna Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:43 pm

Tilting her head, she listened to the man speaking about a disturbance in the area. she then looked at him curiously before speaking out again. But before she did, the man sonido'd away. Sighing to herself she looked down at former destroyed area.

"who are you with hollow?" she said delicately before she decided to follow him. As she would she'd vanish and reappear. Some were shunpo, others were sonido. Eventually she stood before kyouga again, ending in a sonido.

"are you working for a shinigami?" she said in a tone or curiousity. though seemingly vague, she had a look of knowing on her face.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:26 pm

"I am just fighting against Lucifer's master plan. Besides, I am already on his hit list. I do have some friends that are Shinigami if you are interested. I would like to get back to the eastern lands after you are done questioning me." Kyouga said as he came to a stop in-front of a woman. She was just starting to pique his interest slightly.
    Melodia Izuna
    Melodia Izuna
    Mercy

Post by Melodia Izuna Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:58 am

"I see... then you are already in this war... But do you know if you fight for the right reasons?"

The girl asked inquisitively. The girl's voice was filled with pain, or perhaps sorrow filled. It was like her innocence was filled with pain now... Or maybe empathy. She closed her eyes as she then took a step back.

" Forgive me.. I should not be in your way. But... look at your own views instead of the views of others for guidance. You may fight this battle but for what reason is his fight now yours..."

She said once again in the same innocent filled tone.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed May 02, 2012 10:40 pm

"Because I am a threat to him. Be safe." Kyouga said quietly before he disappeared out of the woman's sight. Soon after, his own spiritual pressure vanished from the surrounding area.
    Melodia Izuna
    Melodia Izuna
    Mercy

Post by Melodia Izuna Thu May 03, 2012 4:35 pm

"A threat?..."

She watched him take off again. Deciding to not to follow him, she stood there. She felt a little defeated. She then turned away walking towards the sun that was high in the sky.

"then... Its may be time I play in this game called War."

She then began to disappear, vanishing into light and feathers.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:41 am