Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

The Old Warehouse

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9537

The Old Warehouse - Page 2 Empty Re: The Old Warehouse

Post by Aki_624 Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:57 am

The snake chains made the hollow freeze and moving was difficult. She Emitted ice to freeze the snakes and laughed at Suzaku. But than it stopped and a familiar voice was heard. "Ya gotta let me move if I wanna win Suzu." Aki said while the mask cracked more. This time revealing her left eye which was half hollow like and half her golden shade.

In the inner world the hollow and Aki both stab eachother with the sword. "Pathetic, the way youjust throw yourself around like that." Aki laughed and just hugged her other seld. "You know how stupid the world is."

The mask fully cracked open with Aki's eyes still hollow like but showed an happy innocent face. "I think i won"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:48 am

Suzaku held his free hand up, releasing the chains from the girl, who was now becoming herself again.
    "Looks like you won" He said to her, with a smile on his face. He walked over to her, after making sure she was actually sane, he looked over at Richard, who released the barrier around them. The cold air, dispersing out into the warehouse, warming up, now the room was no longer chilly.
    "You did good" He said to her, patting her shoulder. The piece of hollow shell that remained, fell to the floor, shattering.
    "Let me give you this" He said as he reached into his side pocket, pulling out a vial. "This is to make it where you can move again" He said, inserting the vial into a needle. He inserted the needle into her shoulder. Hopefully she didn't feel anything.
    "After the numbness has faded, try forming your hollow mask" He said. His mask disappeared and he stepped back a bit.

"Like this" he said. He slid both of his hands over his face. Dark red spiritual energy formed over his face, then faded, forming his hollows mask.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9537

Post by Aki_624 Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:54 am

Aki flinched at the needle. One thing she could not stand and will always lose over. An injection. She started stretching while looking at Suzu with his mask. She took a deep breath and took three fingers from her left ear and sweapt it across her face forming her hollow mask with some blue reiatsu.

Spoiler:

She looked at Suzu and felt her mask. "ahhh brooo this is a weird feeling." She said feeling it. "Kind of cool though. I feel like a masked ninja"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content