Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

The Old Warehouse

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

The Old Warehouse Empty The Old Warehouse

Post by Muerte Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:04 am

Spoiler:

This warehouse was once used by the vizards back before they were considered a threat to the soul society. On the outside it looks like an old warehouse, destroyed doors, old windows falling out, signs falling off of it, old fences surrounding it. On the inside, before entering the building, is an empty lot where cars and other vehicles could park when working here. When you're officially inside, it is completely empty, with the exception of a few boxes laying around and areas where rocks were molded together. The vizards made the inside like a lounge area. The 2nd and 3rd floors of the warehouse were destroyed in order to make more room for training.

I was trying to make this look like a vizard hideout that was abandoned a while back. Did I do a good job??

BTW: This is where Suzaku currently resides so he's here right now if you want to come see him.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9537

The Old Warehouse Empty Re: The Old Warehouse

Post by Aki_624 Mon May 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Within the disaster a slight humming could be heard. Than soon followed by some lyrics in a quiet soft voice. "Don't listen to a word I say hey~" What appraoched the warehouse was a tiny figure that looked quite familiar but now more different than the past. She stood on top of a rock.

Her outfit was not of a shinigami other than the tattered and ripped haori with the number three printed on the back. She also has a mechanic arm and a zanpaktou. Lifting her goggles she took a deep breathe followed by some coughing. "I keep forgetting I'm just going to suck in dusty rubbles"

She looked up at the old warehouse and apporached it. "So is this really the place I'm suppose to go? I mean, I know the worlds dead and all but these hideouts man." She walked closer and closer than into it. "Anybody home?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue May 29, 2012 1:07 am

Suzaku jumped off the stack of boxes in the corner of the warehouse. He landed with a soft touch, but the wind began to pick up within the building

"Someones decided to show up" He said under his breath. He put his hands into his pockets and poked his head out from behind the corner and noticed a girl.

"What brings you to my warehouse?" He asked, in a somewhat serious tone.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue May 29, 2012 1:12 am

She looked over at the direction of the man and smiled. "Well when you see a sign of life somewhere in this broken world it's nice to say hello you know. Well, and... actually what am I doing here?" She asked herself. She lifted her goggles up and smiled brightly. "Oh yeah! I think I was suppose to meet you? "

She approached him slowly than stopped raising her hand to shake his. "Well sup? I'm Aki. Your a vizard right? Or do you just like staying at there old hiding place?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue May 29, 2012 7:53 am

Suzaku chuckled a little. He shook the girls hand and replied to her question. "Yes, I am a vizard" He said. "I take it that you're either a shinigami, a fellow vizard, or a human with special seeing abilities or something"
    You could sense the sarcasm in his voice when he mentioned the human.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue May 29, 2012 8:46 am

Aki put her hood down too and laughed. "Yup, most defnatly a human." She said chuckling lightly. "hahaha but in all truth I am a shinigami viazrd?" She said confused herself. "But mostly vizard now, but a newbie at that! Nice to meet you!" She said brightly.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed May 30, 2012 2:54 am

"It's been awhile since i've seen a new vizard" He said with a smile on his face. "I've been the only vizard around lately"
    He crossed his arms. "So, I'm guessing you're here for a bit of training or a way to master your new vizard powers?"
    He looked at her, his smile still slapped onto his face.

[OOC: This warehouse will probably become the new Vizard HQ in time lol]
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Wed May 30, 2012 3:28 am

Aki laughed and scratched her head. "I'm here for more advice than trainning, I mean. I thought I'd just wing this whole vizard stuf. I mean it's a part of me now. How hard can it be?" She said like a true newbie at things. "Hey but if it helps me get stronger I'm all up for it!"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed May 30, 2012 11:42 pm

"It's a lot harder than it seems" He said. "Training would be best and not just advice" He nodded his head.
    "The reason you need training is that, since you're a new vizard, your inner hollow would try any time now to rear its ugly head to try and take over your body" He said. "I had to go through this and I had to fight my inner hollow countless times, even after I beat it the first time to gain full control, the inner hollow will always come back to try and take control"
    He reached into his pocket and pulled out a button. He pressed the button and the floor opened up, stairs leading down to the underground.
    "The training will take place down there" He said.

[OOC: It's a lot like the original warehouse the vizards on bleach trained in]
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu May 31, 2012 6:27 pm

Aki pondered a bit, and than saw the floor rise "What is with humans and the underground?" She said walking down to start her "trainning." She turned to look at him and smiled, "So like, I haven't heard your name yet? I'm Aki" She said again smiling. "It feels like you've been here awhile, have you been lonely?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:28 am

Suzaku chuckled a bit.
    "This place is underground, but you won't get the feeling that you are" He said to her. He walked over to the steps below her and turned to face her. "My name is Suzaku Yukimura" He said to her. "And to answer your question, I haven't been here for to long"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:00 am

Aki chuckled, "Yeah yeah this is some great reishi underground place." She said jokingly while looking at him, "Oh really? So have you been wondering around the world?" She tilted her head slightly, "I mean vizards reside in the world of the living right? You can travel far here though... but not really anymore..." She chuckled.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:56 pm

Suzaku shrugged. "I'm not sure about the vizards anymore, I haven't been able to get that, feeling, that vizards get when knowing that their are more than one anymore, I'm sure there are more out there, they aren't active though" He said to her. He lowered his head. "I just wish I could have a team like I did in the old days before they vanished without a trace"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:22 am

She went a couple feet doing cartwheels and flips instead of walking. And at her final step jumped high in the air, did a flip and landed facing Suzaku. "Ah? Really? If it helps, I haven't seen my division in years, let alone the soul society." She sighed and closed her eyes shaking her head, "All food must be rotten and the rain might have even flooded the place by now!"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:16 am

Suzaku laughed a little.
    "I haven't been to that place in ages" He said. "I left the instant I became a vizard and joined my friends, who vanished one day" He rubbed his head some.
    "Well, if you'd like, we can form a sort of group of vizards, with you and I helping new vizards as they come" He said, hoping she'd take him up on his offer. He didn't really like being alone, especially with how the world is now.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:29 am

Aki made a giant 'X' with her hand and stuck her tongue out. "No way man. These groups keep me too much in order. I'm more of a freelancer." Aki than laughed and ran up to him. Giving a light punch in the arm. "Hey, but until I go I'll totally help you out! But it's best for me to keep going. But I think for now I'll stick here... well till I go." She felt bad but being in a place, a group of people in this world wasn't what she planned.

She walked away from him spinning than walking backwards. "But hey, we gotta do what we can now. So let's get trainning. I'm ready Suzu-sensei there~" She said laughing.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:44 am

Suzaku looked at her with a blank look.
    "This group isn't bound by any type of rules, that's why it was able to stick together for so long" He said. "The only thing required is that you train to control your hollow powers, and train to fight other hollows better using your hollow powers so you can protect everyone else" He followed behind her and stood on the other side of the area. He turned around and faced her.

"You wouldn't be confined to the warehouse, it would be a home for you to come back to if you ever needed anything" He said to her. "Now lets get onto business
    Within an instant, a large barrier appeared around the area the girl was in, with Suzaku standing on the outside.
    "I have to restrain you now" He said to her as he held his right index and middle finger up, a golden rope forming from the spirit particles. He then opened a hole in the barrier and the golden rope launched at the captain and tied her arms up behind her back.
    "This is so you don't lash out at me while you're training in meditative state" He said to her. The hole sealed up and he looked at her. "I'll be required to jump in if your hollow takes over while you're training" He said to her. "I hope I don't have to do that, but I will"
    He sat down and crossed his arms. "All you have to do is meditate and you'll soon find yourself in your inner world, confronting your inner self"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:02 am

Aki smiled and liked the thought of home once again. Before she could say another word her arms were bound. She could have avoided it and with the door closing it seemed more like a kidnapping. But she trusted this man and sat down. She didn't like the thought of confronting her inner hollow once again.

"Man, I hate that guy... I don't want to meet him again... especially voluntarily. But if you say so! I'm putting my hollow-ness into your hands mister!" She said laughing than slowly closed her eyes. Her smiled faded and her body still.

She was first in a dark place falling. Until she dove into a ocean like place. But under her. Looked liked the earths skies

Spoiler:

She didn't swim in this area though. She walked. As if there was ground below her. This was her inner mind. Where she could do anything she imagined. She walked until she saw someone.... her self in a way.

An icy aura emitted around Aki in real life, in front of Suzaku. A hollow's mask almost started up but not quite yet. The icy aura was calm and soothing... for now.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:56 pm

Suzaku watched as the girl continued to sit calmly in the center of the barrier, still bound by the spell. He heard footsteps and turned to see it was the butler. Not an evil butler, but a butler that everyone can like.

"Master Suzaku?" He asked. He walked closer. "I haven't seen you in years, what brings you back here?"
    Suzaku nudged towards the barrier, that the butler seemed to have missed. The butler looked over and saw it.
    "It's nice to see you again Richard" Suzaku said to him. "I'll need you for when I have to handle her"
    He gave Richard a light smile and went back to facing the girl. Richard stood next to him, watching her as well. Waiting to see what was going to happen.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:25 am

The person in front of her was the deep soul that represented all her bad parts. She looked up at Aki and laughed. Her smile wide like a joker. "So you came back? Realized you weren't strong enough?" Aki laughed, "Some crazy guy wants me to make sure your under guard idiot." The hollow self was instantaneously in front of Aki grabbing her neck, Aki showed no emotion.

The icy aura grew as some ice started forming on her shoulder. And one on the butler as well. Her face grew a small smirk as the area grew cold.

Aki raised her metal arm and grabbed the hollow's arm. "I don't see why your a part of me..." The hollow jumped away, it's arm frozen. The hollow snickered loudly as it's aura grew. "You need me... How do you think your still living right now? You were too weak to handle anything. So I'm here..." The hollow said while it's aura over casted Aki's ice in the ocean like world.

A small white piece started overcasting Aki's left ear. As it was part of her hollow's mask. The Ice chilled around Aki's shoulder and the mask grew a slight bit.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:00 am

Suzaku shuddered due to the area becoming cold. Somehow the cold air was breaking through the barrier, nothing unnatural, as it wasn't that type of barrier. He stood up, standing next to the butler.
    "Richard, stay here" He said to him. Richard bowed, and then nodded his head. "Yes, Master Suzaku" He said to him. Suzaku turned his head and looked at him. Then gave him a look and opened a door in the barrier and he stepped through it, the door sealing behind him.
    "I guess its happening" He said. He reached behind him, pulling out his zanpakto from the sheath on his back. A golden trail followed it as he swiped forward, grabbing hold of the hilt with both hands. Within an instant, his hollows mask formed over his face. He was now prepared for the attack, that he felt was about to happen.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:22 am

Inside her innder world Aki was almost drowning now, with her hollow choking her. "Come on, think about it... you really don't have a point now. I can do so much with my power. You can't... Let me handle this." Aki grabbed her arms as she looked into the eyes of her hollow. "...You think... I'll lose... a ... game.. to myself?" The hollow let out a bone chilling laugh. "I won the moment you embraced your hollow like powers."

Instantly a icy tornado circled around her as her hollow appearance started appearing. The body got up and let out the same blood chilling laugh. In a omnious voice she said, "hehehehe, see, I won..." It let out a screeching laugh as the area around her froze.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:25 am

Suzaku sighed. "Looks like I'm going to have to fight now" He said under his breath. He held his zanpkato out in front of him, watching the hollowfied girl, waiting for her to attack. His zanpaktos element was fire, so he should have a decent battle to calm her down...he hoped.
    He took a few steps back to put distance between him and her, and let out another sigh, as he waited to see if she would attack or make a move.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:44 am

The hollowfied girl disappeared into thin air and appeared right behind Suzaku slicing at his back and ice freezing his feet. She had a devious smile cracking through her mask. "HEHEHE" It laughed in a loud pitched noise.

Aki remained in the water sky, frozen in darkness. She Could barely breath. Her Hollow self remained above smiling and laughing. She swam up but seemed like she was getting further and further away. "I won't... I'm the winner" she said, she drew her blade and the water froze up to grab the hollow and bring her down. Where Aki could stab her.

The mask cracked ever so slightly on top and the laughing seemed less loud.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:21 am

Suzaku, whos feet were frozen, felt the cold chill from the now hollowfied girl . He gripped his zanpakto tightly as his body was surrounded in blue flames, melting the ice, allowing his escape before the hollow slashed him. However, the back of his clothing was cut, leaving a gash in his outfit.
    He looked at her as he held his zanpakto, blue flames around his feet and wrists.
    "This is a one time thing" He said to himself. He held his zanpakto outward at the girl.
    "Orochi Formation" He said.
    Chains started to form from the ground around the hollowfied girl. Each chain had the appearance of a snake, and began slowly to wrap around the girls feet. As it crawled up higher, it oozed a liquid from its teeth, starting from the feet and going upward towards her neck. The liquid worked perfectly on hollows, but he didn't know how it would work on the girl since she wasnt full hollow. He hoped it was working and numbing her body. He continued to watch, hoping he wouldn't have to get to serious.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content