Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Good Afternoon.

Zack
    Zack
    Human

BD-cash : 4719

Good Afternoon. Empty Good Afternoon.

Post by Zack Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:54 am

It is at least 'Afternoon' right now, as I am typing this.
    I'd like to introduce myself. I am Zack. (Recently changed my name. My original name is not preferred anymore.)
    If you believe we have met before, most likely, you are mistaken. I am new to this site. One person would know who I am (Lee) but hey.

I'm the type of person who...tries my best to make everyone happy. Most of the time. If I don't feel like it, well tough, that's why we have Disney movies. To make people smile when I'm off the job as a clown. I used to go out of my way/bad mood just to make people smile, but that didn't work well. It didn't have the same...effect. And my bad mood doubled when it did not work.

I'm sorry for typing a book for my introduction, but apparently, what I want to say is very long. And I want to make the best impression I can. The reason why I'm here is because lately, I've gotten back into Bleach, and I thought back to this website...So...I decided to take this time around on the site more seriously, as in, getting to know people.

So. I covered who I am, what I'm like, and...why I'm here. I think that does it for an introduction.

I hope to make as many friends as possible, if not friends, then acquaintances.
    Spoiler:
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7753

Good Afternoon. Empty Re: Good Afternoon.

Post by Funnyguy339 Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:52 am

Sup Zack, welcome to the site, Names Michael i'm one of the Admins here and former Squad 6 Captain, ever looking for a good vicious destructive near death battle then look me up anytime!
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9537

Post by Aki_624 Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:35 am

Hey there! Squad 3 captain Aki Mifune here!
    It's great to meet you!
    Zack
    Zack
    Human

Post by Zack Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:03 am

sara624 wrote:Hey there! Squad 3 captain Aki Mifune here!
    It's great to meet you!
    It is nice to meet you too, Aki. (If you don't mind me shortening your name.)

Funnyguy339 wrote:Sup Zack, welcome to the site, Names Michael i'm one of the Admins here and former Squad 6 Captain, ever looking for a good vicious destructive near death battle then look me up anytime!

Nice to meet you, Michael. And I will keep that in mind when I am having the urge to battle.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9537

Post by Aki_624 Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:59 am

Zack wrote:
    sara624 wrote:Hey there! Squad 3 captain Aki Mifune here!
    It's great to meet you!
    It is nice to meet you too, Aki. (If you don't mind me shortening your name.)

Yup I don't mind!
    Nerovampyro
    Nerovampyro
    家臣 Retainer

BD-cash : 5709

Post by Nerovampyro Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:22 pm

hey hun i'm nerovampyro ^_^ (nero for short) and I am the captain of squad 0. Its a pleasure to meet you!

If you wish to roleplay or have a query about anything in the site don't hesitate mail me hun :3
    Zack
    Zack
    Human

Post by Zack Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:29 pm

(Aki) Thank you. I'd rather ask, than assume if it was.

(Nero) Hello, Nerovampyro. It's nice to meet you too. ...And it's funny that you added on that last part of the last sentence. I do have some questions about the site actually.
    udarsha45
    udarsha45
    Soul

BD-cash : 5357

Post by udarsha45 Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:29 am

welcome here

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:13 pm