Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

The Plan

Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9169

The Plan - Page 2 Empty Re: The Plan

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed May 11, 2011 4:16 am

Lee listened as Kyouga spoke about the number of containers and he replied in kind "Yes, keeping both you and the container together and moving would be the best. And there is more than one container but there is only the one in Hueco Mundo. It will be best to..." Lee slowly let himself come to a stop as he turned to the side and let his helmet raise to see the man that now appeared.

He listened as the figure spoke to Kyouga and soon after, Kyouga replied himself. Lee raised a hand up to stroked the chin of his helm as he stayed silent. So far, this seemed like it would turn more a problem before it was let go. Lee slowly started to let his fingers tap on his hip with his other hand as he readied himself.
    Raienzo
    Raienzo
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5127

Post by Raienzo Wed May 11, 2011 4:25 am

Raienzo Akuma entered the words of the Espada's voice into his mind, contemplating the sheer idiocracy behind them. Pretending to beleive the answer for now, the dead man decided to test the young arrancar with a few questions. Speaking in a tone fitting of his facial expression, he retorted back, "Is that so? Well then, tell me, why is it you decide to put it in such a obvious location? When the events unfold and shinigami come to this world, you are going to be slaughtered, or do you know something you won't tell...Also..your so-called rogue of a friend, why did he leave the Soul Society and why isn't he in combat with you? In the gotei or not, those shinigami normally have a blood-bound hate for your kind." Of course it was his own kind as well, but the message remained the same.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Wed May 11, 2011 4:29 am

Cross's eye twitched as he felt the spiritual pressure rise in the area. He looked down to notice another Espada had arrived in the living world.
    "Shiz" He said to himself. "This is almost finished then "He" has to show up"
    He continued the process of moving the kingdom. At first glance, the kingdom was almost in the living world. He just needed more time to complete it, and make a stable base for it to set on so it won't fall on top of the town.
    --------
    Kageshiro fell backwards as he felt the strong spiritual pressure. He had a look of anger as one of the espada finally arrived. "F-Father?" He asked as he stumbled backwards. He wasn't strong enough to withstand so much spiritual pressure in one area at once. He was on the verge of collapsing at the spot if something didn't happen.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Post by Kyouga Wed May 11, 2011 5:00 am

"Very well, in my research and travels I have come into contact with a Shinigami that could also 'hollowfy' or become more like a hollow. So far, I have seen this Shinigami go on a rampage during this 'hollowfication' and this being also started to gain a hollow mask. I also hypothesize that they have the eventual potential to 'hollowfy' into Vasto Lordes. Thus, I moved here so that I may study the causes and effects of this phenomina, and see if it originates from life experiences in addition to being closer to my son. Furthermore, I plan on making Symphonia exist in the Human World, but at the same time not isn't a part of the Human World." Kyouga said with a sigh before he went on. "As idiotic and rediculous as it sounds, this is my choice. If I am attacked, I will deal with such on my own. As for Lee, he doesn't really hate our kind to begin with. In fact, he is one of the few who will accept others regardless of race." Kyouga finished lecturing to Raienzo, and went to Kageshiro and shared some of his Reiatsu with him so the strain wouldn't be so bad.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed May 11, 2011 5:38 am

Lee continued to listen as Kyouga seemed to get challenged in his reasons. The reasons and other underlining reasons were seemingly being picked at with a fine brush comb. The helm slowly turned to look over toward Kyouga for a moment as he went on about his reasons. He then turned his attention back toward the other man.

Lee slowly moved his hands down to his sides as he slowly let his fingers tap against his hips, slowly letting them rhythmically tap along his side, he was not wanting to start something when there was no cause but he didn't want to wait till it was too late to act and he was on a hairs edge on moving himself to defend Kyouga and Cross
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Wed May 11, 2011 6:37 am

Cross moved his hands down as the purple mist hardened quickly into a firm base. Rising out of it was the kingdom, slowly becoming part of the human world.
    "It's almost finished" He said as the kingdom continued to rise. It was halfway out of Hueco Mundo and was almost completely in the living world now and couldn't be stopped. He raised himself up as he brushed his body off of dust that was beginning to collect onto his body. He turned around as the kingdom was now in the human world, sitting on top of the large purple base that was made for it.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Sat May 14, 2011 8:52 am

The armored man slowly let himself slowly slide one foot back and raised his hands up as he spoke to Kyouga first "Kyouga, I need you to follow through with what we were speaking of before. I can't let you be delayed any longer." He raised a hand up in front of him and the other behind him as he then spoke to Cross "Cross, make sure everything is stable and keep an eye out for yourself."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Post by Kyouga Sat May 14, 2011 9:05 am

Kyouga nodded, and he made his leave, hoping that he could find the relic that he was searching for. It was only a matter of time anyway.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:34 am