Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

The Plan

Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

The Plan Empty The Plan

Post by Kyouga Mon May 09, 2011 6:30 am

Kyouga stood on top of a tall building, now in his second evolution, and he brought Kageshiro to this spot so that he would know what exactly was going on. Any moment now, Cross and Lee would soon show up. Kyouga's was going to discuss his plan, and seek advice from everyone else. "Are you okay with this, Kageshiro?" Kyouga asked calmly.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

The Plan Empty Re: The Plan

Post by Muerte Mon May 09, 2011 6:36 am

Kageshiro nodded his head politely. He pushed his glasses back up as they were about to fall off his face. His white hair blew in the wind as he waited the two that he and his father were waiting for. Lee Takamoto and Cross Marian.

------------
    A garganta opened up from the ground. A set of stairs lead from the exit down. Walking up them was Cross Marian in a swift like manner. He took a last step onto the ground of the living world as the Garganta shut swiftly.
    "Hello there" He said to Kageshiro and Kyouga. He gave them his friendly smile as he crossed his arms. The atmosphere around them felt awkward, as its been ages since they each saw each other.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon May 09, 2011 7:24 am

"Thank you for coming Cross. I have called you here because I need your help to safely transfer Symphonia to the skies of this town. It would also be helpful if you could help me to prevent the Espada's takeover of the Seireitei of Soul Society." Kyouga said to Cross. "Besides, the takeover would ruin Lee's plans, I'm sure." he added calmly to him. "After this is all over, it would mean a lot to me if you could stay with us." Kyouga said with a smile.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1
    BD-cash : 9169

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon May 09, 2011 7:33 am

The air was rather still with only a few gentle breezes coming and going. A quicken in the winds gave way to the presence of another to the group that gathered. A slow flicker in the light gave way to the figure that had arrived. The white figure clad in an body-like armor with its black linings gave this person a sense of hiding.

Lee slowly let himself walk across the sky toward the small group as he let his hands hold themselves behind his back "Well met gentlemen."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon May 09, 2011 7:49 am

Kageshiro listened to his fathers request to Cross. He sat down on a ledge of a building and continued to listen to what was being said and what would be said. He then looked up to notice that Lee had showed up.

-------

Cross rubbed his chin. "Hmm" He said to himself. "That would take a great amount of time to accomplish since its a large kindgom, but I can definately try it" He then looked up at the sky. "I assume you want it right over there above the clouds right?" He asked. He was pointing to the spot where he thought would be best. He then turned his head to notice that Lee had arrived.
    "Hello there Lee" He said. "Nice to see you again, even if time hasn't passed much since we met"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon May 09, 2011 7:50 am

"There you are Lee. I believe it's about time that you know I am going to rebell against the Espada. I'm doing this so that Kageshiro and I can live here, and I've told Cross that I need Syphonia to be transported to the skies of this town." Kyouga said to Lee as he crossed his arms across his chest. "Since the day is drawing near, am I going to learn what your plan is?" Kyouga asked Lee. "Yes, that will do for now Cross." Kyouga replied to him.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon May 09, 2011 8:18 am

Lee let himself come to a stop atop the roof with the others. He listened to Cross and then over toward Kyouga. He listened but would, from time to time, take his attention toward the one called Kageshiro. He finally came to stop back toward Kyouga as he nodded his head a few times before speaking

"You do not have to worry about that Kyouga, both you and Cross are going to be needed in my future. But we shall first take care of your problem first and foremost."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon May 09, 2011 8:21 am

Cross sighed.
    "I will need some time to develop the energy to move the kingdom" He said. He crossed his arms and walked around in a circle.
    "I will do it right now and quickly" He said to Kyouga. He jumped up in the air and landed on a large mass of purple smoke. The smoke carried him up to the sky where the kingdom would be placed at. He put his hands together.
    "This will take a while" He said to them from the sky.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon May 09, 2011 8:46 am

Kyouga was surprised by Cross taking action so soon. He was also aware that the transport of such a large Kingdom would take quite some time, but would the other Espada take notice?
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon May 09, 2011 8:51 am

The armored man slowly moved his hands around to his front and held them on his hips as h turned his helmet up toward Cross "Is there anything that I could do to help the process or make it anyway easier?" He then turned to look toward Kyouga and waited for an answer from one of them. He needed to make sure things went smoothly and without much of a problem. If something were to happen now then that would mean that a problem could occur during his own plans.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon May 09, 2011 9:04 am

"Deconstructing Symphonia down to particles would decrease the travel time. Unfortunately, I'll need a very large transmutation circle for the transport. In addition, it would have to reconstruct on this side. This process would be very similar to 'The Gate'." Kyouga informed Lee calmly while observing Cross' progress.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Mon May 09, 2011 9:27 am

Lee looked toward Kyouga and slowly placed his hands together and rubbed them lightly as he replied "A transmutation circle? Do you have any diagrams or visuals of the circle? And where would you need it and how big would you need it. I can try and create a large one in a moderate amount of time and try to ease the process."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon May 09, 2011 10:04 am

Cross couldn't hear what was being discussed between Lee and Kyouga as he was taking pace in transporting the kingdom. Another large mass of purple smoke appeared in front of Cross with symbols forming a circle within it.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon May 09, 2011 7:25 pm

"Actually, I think Cross has already got a handle on it. Either way, it will take a long time for it to make the move to this town." Kyouga concluded as he noticed how well things were progressing at this point.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue May 10, 2011 1:29 am

Lee nodded his head as he moved his arms up to cross them over his chest as he turned his attention toward Cross. He watched the purple mist-clouds he would make that would seemingly be the devices of the transport. "How are you holding up Cross?" He slowly let his fingers start rhythmically tapping along his arm in wait.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue May 10, 2011 8:30 am

Cross turned his head, finally hearing Lee.
    "Things are going well" He said as he moved his hands to the opposite sides of him. Large symbols appeared on them. The center of the purple mist began to clear, revealing an opening, which showed the kingdom of Symphonia within it. The transportation would take some time but it was progressing faster than expected.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue May 10, 2011 8:43 am

"Looks like it's almost here... Takamoto-Sama, you have my loyalty and understanding. I might not know a lot about you, but I would very much like to; so that you can have my complete trust." Kyouga said with a small smile. He wasn't too excited, but he would have to face the music eventually.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue May 10, 2011 11:38 am

The white armored man slowly let his helmet turn itself toward Kyouga as he spoke to Lee about his own loyalty. Lee slowly turned himself toward Kyouga and placed his hand onto his chest and bowed his head "Kyouga...there will be a task I need to ask of you. I am willing to put a great amount of trust in you. It concerns a container within the land of hollows, Hueco Mundo."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue May 10, 2011 12:02 pm

"What about this container you speak of?" Kyouga asked curiously. Kyouga didn't know, but his role had just begun. Fortunately, he was aware of the consequences.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Tue May 10, 2011 12:42 pm

Lee slowly let his arms lower down until his hands rested themselves onto his hips as he took a few steps toward Kyouga and stopped a few inches from him and continued "It is something that is extremely important to me. It lays dormant within the hollow realm and has been for many a year. I am in hope of changing this very soon. I am going to need you to go there and find this container, you will know where it is in all due time. Just keep my badge near you at all times and you will be more than fine."

He raised his hand up and placed it onto Kyouga's shoulder "I am sure that this will not go un-noticed so I want you to be on guard. But I also need you to attempt to come into contact with as many hollow creatures as you can. Anything within a certain radius that is of your kind will fall victim to its effects and their bodies will begin to incinerate and there essence will be drawn into the container. I need you to gather as many as you can...but I do not want to ask anything of you that you yourself are not ready to take onto yourself."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed May 11, 2011 2:52 am

Kyouga was briefly silent while he heard what Lee was asking of him. "If they find out what I'm doing, I will surely be targeted by them. Which in turn would cause them all to chase me, and be absorbed by the container. But would I be protected from it?" Kyouga said and asked.
    Lee_Takamoto
    Lee_Takamoto
    Quincy
    Quincy

Vice-captain of Squad 1

Post by Lee_Takamoto Wed May 11, 2011 3:33 am

Lee slowly withdrew his hand as he crossed it over his chest as he then continued

"That is something else I would like to warn you about. Any hollow that has a substantial amount of spiritual power, it can withstand from being drawn into the container. You are in this sect but the Taka badge will keep you from feeling tired from the draining feeling. Just make sure to try and keep yourself alive from outside enemies. Defending the container doesn't mean that you have to fight off countless battles, just keep it solid and without harm."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed May 11, 2011 3:39 am

"I see... Unfortunately it would be best if I carried it... Lee, are there a total of four containers?" Kyouga inquired and spoke to himself. Kyouga thought he understood what Lee's plan was, but he had to be sure.
    Raienzo
    Raienzo
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5127

Post by Raienzo Wed May 11, 2011 3:46 am

In the vast endless sands of a white desert called Hueco Mundo, spiritual energy dashed out from one of the many kingdoms of the land. A man known simply as Raienzo toke note of these changes quickly. He, at the time, was the only arrancar still stationed in the hollow-world, as the Soul Society was rather dull. That was why he had returned until the coming of the invasion. He examined the reishi closely as it enveloped the entire kingdom of the soon-to-be denounced former-espada. Such was rather odd and out of place. Through the use of his masterful power in the pesique arts, Raienzo traced the circle of energies back to the Earth realm...So, how were these two locations linked? Well, that was too be discovered. Giving a blank sigh, Raienzo wrapped his right-palm around a pitch-black hilt, quickly bringing it forth and cutting the dimensional link between the two areas. With the garganta now opened and the second starting to tear it's way open in the living world. he sheathed his sword and entered the rip in space. The very instant, the original garganta in Hueco Mundo closed shut, as if the cloth had been sewn back. Glancing out of the other garganta as he approached it, the arrancar noticed the spiritual energies of one..no two shinigami as well as..an arrancar? Was the fellow espada in this as well? Raienzo's power was completely suppressed to the level of a fraccion by the time he stepped out from his portal and stood in the sky above.

Raienzo's hair was of a black color, blending in with the sky at midnight. As far as style went, it would seem that several strands of hair were all attached to each-other, forming thick spikes across the head that dropped down over the top-half of his forehead and the back of his neck. His eyes were also of a nightmarish void, having black pupils with no hint of emotion. No hint of a soul. It was as if he was a dead-man walking, but that may not have been far from the truth. Around the left-eye was a small and thin layer of white hollow mask that made a one inch mark around the eye. It seemed to be rather smooth, rather then rough like a normal mask's surface. Raienzo's skin was of a tan caucasian color, matching that of ma common person in the world's society. Hanging over his shoulders, covering his back, and enveloping the sides of his chest and stomach was a jacket of pure black leather that left a straight line of his stomach and chest bare. At the waist was another leather article of clothes. These, however, were pants, though also of the same black nature. They reached down to the ankle, stopping at the steel-made boots on his feet. Attached to the back of his jacket was a rather long white-hilt that was diagonally placed. Coming from the top of the hilt would show a space-black hilt, seeming to be metal when in reality it was a rock-like material that looked and felt similar to metal substances. The sheathe ranged to about sixty six inches in length while the hilt was easily six itself, equalling seventy-two inches in total. Raienzo's own height was six foot four, being slightly taller then the average male. His muscle-mass was of a mesomorphic build, meaning they were slightly larger then that of a average person, yet not huge to the point of being grotesque,

Glancing down at Kyouga and the two shinigami in the area, Raienzo gave a cold stare, at the arrancar especially. Parting his lips and allowing a void echo of sound to race down to the group, the dead man said,. "Espada. Explain yourself now or meet the reaper's scythe." Even when serious, his tone showed no hint of emotion. It was as if being spoken to by a droid, something not of human base.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Wed May 11, 2011 4:09 am

"My son, Kageshiro, wanted to live in the human world, so I requested the help of Cross to move my Kingdom so that I will be able to spend more time with him. Lee, of coarse, is a rogue Shinigami that wanders around mostly." Kyouga said calmly to Raienzo with a light smile as he looked at Raienzo. They both had the same mesomorphic physique, but Kyouga looked partly demonic as well. "Is there a problem with my decision?" he asked with pure honesty.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:15 am