Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

The Yukimura Clan

Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47195

The Yukimura Clan Empty The Yukimura Clan

Post by Haji Yukimura Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:30 am

The Yukimura Clan 2yv31jt

The Yukimura

One of the Four original houses of Seireitei, along with the Omi, the Genji and the Minamoto.

The After the great war of heaven and hell, the Omi and Genji fell onto hard times, having lost too much to recover; the Minamoto survived, but moved closer to the ocean, and there flourished. The Yukimkura was luckier than the others, as the heir to the Daimyo, Hajime, was the only one to return from the battlefield, and with all his strength, the Yukimura hung on and was eventually rebuilt to full strength.

With the creation of the Shogunate and the Gotei, Hajime was elevated by the Spirit King to Shogun, placing him in overall command of Heavens armies, and the one responsible for appointing a Captain Commander to the Gotei.

The Yukimura is open to all members of the forum, regardless of species. In order to join you must:

1.) Have at least 100 non-spam posts in the forum
    2.) At least 1 month of activity
    3.) Be active in the RPG
    4.) Be willing to take the Yukimura surname

if you meet these requirements, please copy and paste the following, filling in where needed:

" I (enter you name), wish to pledge my loyalty to the Yukimura Clan Shogunate, and it's Shogun, Hajime Yukimura. By life or Death, I will do my duty to the clan, regardless of where my other loyalties lie. The Clan will be first and foremost above all. With this I willing pledge my life."

Join the clan you become a part of the Yukimura Shogunate, which is the official army of heaven. You will not be allowed to be part of a division, however you will be ranked above the divisions.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468788

The Yukimura Clan Empty Re: The Yukimura Clan

Post by Sanba Yukimura Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:54 am

" I Sanba Yukimura, wish to pledge my loyalty to the Yukimura Clan Shogunate, and it's Shogun, Hajime Yukimura. By life or Death, I will do my duty to the clan, regardless of where my other loyalties lie. The Clan will be first and foremost above all. With this I willing pledge my life."
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:10 am

Approved

Based on past experience and work, especially in divisions with me, you are hereby granted the position of :

Daishougun

You answer only to me.

Hajime Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42274

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:52 pm

" I Shinji "Nachos" Yukimura, wish to pledge my loyalty to the Yukimura Clan Shogunate, and it's Shogun, Hajime Yukimura. By life or Death, I will do my duty to the clan, regardless of where my other loyalties lie. The Clan will be first and foremost above all. With this I willing pledge my life."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128878

Post by Muerte Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:53 am

" I Suzaku Minamoto, wish to pledge my loyalty to the Yukimura Clan Shogunate, and it's Shogun, Hajime Yukimura. By life or Death, I will do my duty to the clan, regardless of where my other loyalties lie. The Clan will be first and foremost above all. With this I willing pledge my life." [With this Suzaku account should have his name changed to Yukimura]
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

Post by Haji Yukimura Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:36 am

Nachos: Approved

From this day forward, your title will be known as:

Soutaishou (Supreme Commander)

You will be the Top General of all military forces on the field of battle. You will answer to only myself and my Daishougun

Lavi: Approved
    (as long as suzaku is not your character that is 2nd division captain. You can not be a member of the gotei if you are a member of the shogunate)

From this day forward your title will be known as:

Shikikan no Sahou (Commander of the left)

You will be the general of the left flank forces. You will answer only to Myself, my Daishougun and my Soutaishou. Your job will be to lead 1/3 of my army on the field of battle.

welcome

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:47 pm