Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
King_Nothing
Loli Gaga
blackstrawberry
7 posters

What was your one of the best or worst moment at a RP-ing Forum?

blackstrawberry
    blackstrawberry
    5th Division
    5th Division

BD-cash : 25904

What was your one of the best or worst moment at a RP-ing Forum? Empty What was your one of the best or worst moment at a RP-ing Forum?

Post by blackstrawberry Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:29 am

Like the title suggests, what were your best or worst moment at a RP-ing Forum?

The rule in which you should take note of is that you can't either talk good or bad about BD.

I will start.

My best moment was probably the time when I got promoted to be a 6th division captain.

My worst moment at a RP-ing forum was when I got rejected by a group, who was secluding others in a team of Naruto-kinda style. Apparently, the forum did not have any rules or an actual plot for the Bleach RP. Till this day, they only have four active members.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

What was your one of the best or worst moment at a RP-ing Forum? Empty Re: What was your one of the best or worst moment at a RP-ing Forum?

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:47 am

Best RP moment eh... I think it's the human auction, i loved those, we all went buying people, its fun.

Worst could be the time when i got banned from a bleach site which i was genuinely liking, they thought i was gonna steal member, pshh. Seriously, it wasn't worth it.
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58536

What was your one of the best or worst moment at a RP-ing Forum? Empty Re: What was your one of the best or worst moment at a RP-ing Forum?

Post by King_Nothing Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:18 am

Best was probably just after I joined mah first RP site and actually started knowing what I was doing.

The worst is in two parts, mostly involving embarrassment: the first was a while ago, when I was sparring with a friend, and god-modded like 4 times, and I kept doing it. I apologized everytime, but kept doing it for some reason (T_T). Recently, it was when I got angry at another member, and yelled at him on the topic when I couldve just PMed him...
    LuluTheGuy
    LuluTheGuy
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5034

Post by LuluTheGuy Thu May 12, 2011 8:31 am

Best moment had to had been when I Rp'ed as a kidnapped girl in a Sc-Fi world. It was REALLY heart-pulling. Because the other guy was (who just happned to be a female in RL) began to fall for my chracter & it turned into this epic love story.

My worst was when, I was just starting out, I was so simple. I mean I did like 1 liners & ppl would yell at me xD
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

Post by Baka Yukimura Thu May 12, 2011 8:48 am

My best would have to be when I was on BleachAnime.org as "TensaShirosaki" and holding my own against RP legends. I also had a great time whenever I RPed with Haji or Sanba on here.

My worst would have to be, getting banned from BA 6 timesXD
    Duquin
    Duquin
    6th Division
    6th Division

BD-cash : 5186

Post by Duquin Thu May 12, 2011 8:56 am

Best moment in all my rps is hard, I've made quite a few accomplishments over the years but the one I enjoyed most was probably a fight between my good buddy over which of us would become King of Las Noches.

Worst moment in rp would be for sure when I fought against the admin of a forum that I really liked. There were some people who's company I really enjoyed but the admin was cocky as hell and had a god complex. The fight barely began and I already shattered every bone in one of his arms so he just stopped posting. It was very unsatisfying.
    Ashe Ventus
    Ashe Ventus
    4th Division Captain
    4th Division Captain

BD-cash : 5392

Post by Ashe Ventus Sun May 29, 2011 11:14 am

best moment on a forum would have to be when a friend held a mini prom for my character since i couldnt RP when the official forum prom was held. It was soo wonderful ^^
    The worst event... would have to be when i was banned from that very same forum u.u Tho they did unban me not too long after.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:49 pm