Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

Worst Thing To Ever Happen To Me...

JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192644

Worst Thing To Ever Happen To Me... Empty Worst Thing To Ever Happen To Me...

Post by JennyReika Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:22 pm

I have dealt with a lot and in the end I come out in a smile...

It was always very easy for me to do that...

So you may ask what could be the worst thing to happen to a girl that has been raped, abused, shot, beaten, broke, homeless, etc.

I could deal with all this.

But since I was 17 I have had the same best friend, and we have gone through everything together... I met her when I wa 9 and she was 7, and we were just friends back then.

I went through a bad relationship when I was 17, and when him and I broke up, Julie and I started hanging out a lot... a lot. We were always together, and she was the first friend I ever had that never talked behind my back and always supported me through everything. We were always together.

I met this guy named Jason, who was a big huge a-hole, and at the same time she met a huge a-hole named Cory.

Cory is a slacker who cheated on his first wife with her best friend... he had a few month old daughter with his wife at the time, and she passed away from a seizure... while he was with her best friend, sleeping with her...

Not only has he confessed to this, but he also married the best friend after his wife died...

He has also been caught on numerous occassions cheating on my best friend, and she has taken him back, but that doesnt stop him from being on the internet and trying to hook up with women when he is on it.

Even though he and my best friend have 2 kids together and she has also since taken care of his daughter to his first wife, and treats her as her daughter for the past 5 years.

He decided that he wants to join the Military, and the Army told him that he couldnt have 3 dependents unless he was married, so he is trying to force my best friend to marry him.

She doesnt want to get married to him right now, but... he had his recruiters come over and tell her all the WONDERFUL perks they would get if she married him, and how the kids would be taken care of and blah blah blah.

I know the reason he got his balls tied off is because he wants to be able to sleep with girls without getting them pregnant... so its like a free for all, he can sleep with them without ever getting in trouble cause he cant make babies.

So he is going to go to another country and leave her here, and she is going to have all this responsibility, and he just wants to have her under his thumb and control her. He treats them all like posessions.

I HATE HIM!!!

and I dont hate people.

... I even venture as far as to say... although I know its terrible...

I hope he doesnt come back.

I hate him.

Now my best friend says that she might have to leave with him... go away.

I know people... but I dont trust anybody, not like I trust her. She is my everything, the person I can always go to, the person who is always there for me... and I love her kids.

I dont know what to do without them, and Cory is taking her away from me.

Its the worst day of my life... I've been crying all day... I just cant stand to bare life without my best friend.

She's all I have.

If he hurts her, which he will, or cheats on her, which he will, or tries to take the kids off of her... I wont be able to do anything about it. I wont be able to be there for her... if she gets sick, or the kids get sick...

If something happens to me, she wont be here to go to the hospital with me at 2am like we have always done for each other... Neither of us let the other be at the hospital alone in case one of us gets bad news... we will never let the other be alone...

But now, I will be alone.
    :(
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58536

Worst Thing To Ever Happen To Me... Empty Re: Worst Thing To Ever Happen To Me...

Post by King_Nothing Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:11 pm

...whoa...Well, this puts all of my problems in perpesctive...

Im not really sure what to say though, but at the end, my eyes were starting to water a litte, and Im not ashamed to admit it.

Good luck in this ordeal.

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:34 pm