Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2 posters

I swear my pain is real.

Riko
    Riko
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 4947

I swear my pain is real.  Empty I swear my pain is real.

Post by Riko Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:54 pm

Here I sit, in the waiting room of the corporate office that enslaved me so many years ago. I was shaking with rage and aching for revenge. I take out the chess piece that rests in my pocket, i do it quickly and sit up. I then walk down the hall into the office to the head of the corporation. He looks up and notices me immediately. He gets up and takes out a Gun from waist and aims it at me. Before he does I shorten the gap between us to a couple of feet so I can grab his hand as he fires. When he fires the bullet I stop it midair and allow it to drop after hovering for several seconds. Then I throw him through the window. It's obvious that he expected that because he pulls out a hand held harpoon gun from the inside of his jacket. This has become even more complicated. He fires it, but not at me; at this floor's ceiling. I narrowed my eyes and place my finger on the end of the table. As soon as the harpoon connected with the ceiling I edited the properties of the desk for a split second to make it as light as air so that when I flicked it, it was quickly sent towards the man. It's properties returned quickly and it became a 1225 pound desk shooting towards the man but he was swinging down towards the window of the floor below. The desk ran into the rope and pulled the harpoon out of the ceiling but the man already flew through the window below. I missed my chance trying to scare him, I quickly realize that I have to kill him now before he escapes again. I activate my Fullbring. The chess piece transforms into a black claymore and as it does it activates and turns everything surrounding me and the man with blackness. I look down and and sigh. I see him looking around scared and confused. He lifts his gun up and attempts to shoot but as I stare at his knuckles a deep gash is created there and he is forced to drop the gun. He is shaking now and turns to run but as he does I look at his Achilles heel he is cut and he falls down so he cannot move again. I don't explain the rules of the game to him so the game is deactivated. Then I decide to crash through the floor with my Claymore so that I could land just a few feet behind the crawling man as he desperately tried to get away from his fate. He looked back with a frightened look. I wanted to laugh maniacally in his face as he did long ago when he decided to dangle over me everything I held hear. It felt great to have all this power over him I wanted the feeling of making him seem powerless last forever but alas I couldn't allow that to happen. His life had to end there and now. I place the blade of my claymore on my shoulder and I walk closer to him. "WAIT! PLEASE! I DIDN'T KILL HER AND I DIDN'T HAVE HER KILLED YOU HAVE THE WRONG MAN!" He screamed just before I lifted the claymore off of my shoulders and split him in half. The claymore then returned to it's original form; a chess piece. I put it back in my pocket and look at both pieces of the man I hated with a passion. I can tell the police caught whiff of the ruckus because I can hear the sirens of the police cars outside. I look out the window and see the swat unit coming in hot and heavy from the street. This wasn't bad, I didn't mind getting caught but I couldn't just get caught. I had to give them a run for their money. So I concentrate and then convert the chess piece to a claymore once again and I jump out the window. 4 seconds later I stab into the Swat truck and it explodes. I was pushed into the streets by the explosion and then hit by a car while airborne. After being hit I became unable to further protect myself, I was to bashed and sore to move.
    Baka Yukimura
    Baka Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42399

I swear my pain is real.  Empty Re: I swear my pain is real.

Post by Baka Yukimura Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:54 pm

Spoiler:
    Riko
    Riko
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 4947

Post by Riko Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:55 pm

Ooc: Okay, Thanks for the advice sorry and I will do better next time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:01 am