Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+10
Nerovampyro
Baka Yukimura
Haji Yukimura
Soro
Ashe Ventus
Funnyguy339
blackstrawberry
Prof. Zaki 95
Loli Gaga
King_Nothing
14 posters

RoanxHaruka Wedding Ceremony

Minami-chan
    Minami-chan
    11th Division
    11th Division

BD-cash : 5321

RoanxHaruka Wedding Ceremony - Page 3 Empty Re: RoanxHaruka Wedding Ceremony

Post by Minami-chan Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:58 am

well i think your wifey here can tell you

*smiles*
    Haruka Oakranr
    Haruka Oakranr
    11th Division
    11th Division

BD-cash : 5629

Post by Haruka Oakranr Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:12 am

Minami you- *Look's away so she won't lose her temper and look's back at her*

*coughts and say the following word strugeling* Why thank you Minami... I realy like your gift...

*Look at Roan and breefly explain him this* It's supose to be a gift... That we could roleplay or dunno...

*blushe's* I can't say it!! You'll figure it out later! >.<
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58537

Post by King_Nothing Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:22 am

*Nods slowly*

Okay then...

*Smiles*

So, when do I get to meet these infamous grandparents of yours?
    Haruka Oakranr
    Haruka Oakranr
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by Haruka Oakranr Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:30 am

I don't know. They will come invatualy... I guess ...

*Look's around* Tough, I don't see him...

A while after, a old man walked across the room. And arrived infront of the happy couple. He looked at Roan with a poker-face and said'' So it's you. I heard about you frome my grandaughters. I just hope you do notice that the one you just married is very precious to us. If what so ever happens to her... I will - ''. Haruka then puted her hand on his mouth so he'd would not complete his phrase.

''Don't worry, wh-what he meant was that. He's happy for us, right Dai-dai?'' She said with a nervous voice.

''W-what? Oh yes, yes. I'm very happy for both of you...'' He said while taking of her hand of his mouth. He noded and took Haruka in his arms huging her. He then wispered into her ear '' Take care and Im very happy for you. Just don't forget to visit this old gezzer.

''W-what are you saying gramps? It's not like I'm going to forget about you guys. And I'll miss you too.'' As she said so. She gave a kiss on her gramps cheek. She then chuckled and said'' Is Dai-dai getting all sentimentale? Maybe you are getting to old for this...''.

''Don't call me Dai-dai... It's Daichi. Will you ever grow up?...'' He sighted and looked back at Roan. He looked at him frome head to toes and said with a smirk''I wish you the best, my fellow man. I hope you and your wife will have a good life.''
    Minami-chan
    Minami-chan
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by Minami-chan Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:01 am

Minami poped out the back of her granfather and jumped in his arms she stared
    at him and said `` wath's with your face Dai-dai `` she started to play
    with he's cheeks ``you really are getting old`` she said.She smiled and got off
    him.

An old woman came and grabbed Daichi's arm `` how cute don't worry she will still come see us `` The woman went to Roan and presented herself ``I am elizabeth Yukiko the wife of this old man here , hope you youngsters be good to each other

Minami started at her granparents and wispered in her granpas's ear `` there are some things granma can provide you with that Haruka can't``, she smiled and winked at him.

The granmother also winked at Daichi ``you know shes right darling`` she then smiled
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:18 am

*Roan smiles the entire time hes is introduced to them, then bows to both of them*

Have no fear, I will love Haruka with all my heart for the rest of my life.
    Haruka Oakranr
    Haruka Oakranr
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by Haruka Oakranr Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:35 am

As Roan bowed to the old couple. Daichi smiled and pated the head of Haruka. He said with a smile ''I belive that you are in good hands Haruka. Just come to me when ever you need some help, dear.''As Minami took his cheek playfully. He started to pat her head. He awnsered back to her question''Yes, I guess, I am getting to old for this.'' He then playfully messed up the hair of Minami.

As Haruka saw that her sister and her gramps were bonding. She went beside her beloved husban and holded his arm. She then leen her head on his shoulder and smiled. She felt relief that her gramp was happy for her and din't do a sceene. She also knew that he was in good hands. So she felt even happier then ever. As her gramma came along she stared at the trio. She quickly notice Minami who wispered something in gramps ear. She guessed already what her sister said. So she chuckled and said '' Yes, that is true gramps... Granma can provide you the best things that I can't.'' She then took Roan hand and kissed it. While doing so she wispered ''...While I can provide the best for my husban.'' She looked up at him and blushed a bit.

Daichi started to become red, as his wife and grandaugters said those embarresing things. He couldn't even talk proprely with out being nervous ''D-don't say such n-nonsense Minami!'' He then gave Minami a little slap on her head. He looked back at his wife who was holding his arm and said''You too Elizabeth! D-don't say t-those things in p-public!''.

King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:22 am

*Roan kisses Harukas forehead a little, then smiles at her relatives as they converse*

Well, Im glad to have Haruka. I just wish you guys could meet my parents.

*Smiles bigger*

Actually...

*Steps away from Haruka for a second, kneels on the floor for a second, and traces some symbols onto the floor, whispering strange words as he does so. An instant later, a man who looks almost identical to Roan but with dull grey hair appears standing next to a woman who is about a foot shorter than both of them with long, bright red hair. The man takes a step froward, and wraps an arm around Roans shoulders*

Way to go, boy. Didnt think youd ever get a girl THAT pretty.

*The woman smacks the back of the mans head*

Naruk, behave yourself!

*Roan smiles at the Yukikos and Haruka*

These are my parents, Naruk Saihok and Sailina Oakranr! Mom, Dad, meet the Yukikos!
    Haruka Oakranr
    Haruka Oakranr
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by Haruka Oakranr Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:43 pm

Haruka stared at the sceene as the parents of Roan apeared. She was realy surprised to see them. She bowed respectfully to the parents of Roan as he presented them. She said with a timid voice ''I-I'm so honored to meet you Oakranr'' When the father complimented her. She started to blush and backway a bit while mumbling ''T-thank you...''

Daichi stared at the Oakranr famely with out a word. He then finaly said ''Pleasure to meet you...''.
    Minami-chan
    Minami-chan
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by Minami-chan Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:56 am

``Dai-dai still got it even if he's old `` she tought
    Minami stared at Roan's family and bowed ``Hello its a pleasure to meet you two lovely people today``

Elizabeth went to Roan's parents and strated shaking their hands `` it really is a pleasure `` she said and smiled
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:05 am

*Naruk smiled at the grandparents and shook Elizabeths hand back*

Pleasure to meet you to.

*Naurk looks at Elizabeth, then to Haruka*

I see where she got her good looks...

*Sailina goes over and bows a little to Daichi*

Hello sir.

*Roan goes and whispers into Harukas ear*

My moms great, but be careful of my dad, hes a little...well...
    Haruka Oakranr
    Haruka Oakranr
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by Haruka Oakranr Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:08 am

Daichi as well bowed back to Sailina as she bowed to him . He then respounded back ''The pleasure is all mine Miss Sailina.''

As for what Roan said in her ear. Haruka giggled and said ''I kinda notice that... But I think he's actuly nice in a way...''
    Minami-chan
    Minami-chan
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by Minami-chan Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:57 am

``well then i think i'll go get something to drink anybody want something`` said Minami
    Haruka Oakranr
    Haruka Oakranr
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by Haruka Oakranr Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:14 am

''Nah, no thank's Minami-chan'' As she so said. She went to her grandma holding her arm. She asked her with a smile ''So how is it with Dai-Dai while Minami and me weren't at home?''

Daichi stared at Elizabeth and walked up to them. He pulled Haruka a bit away and said ''You do not need to know Haruka...'' As he said so he blushed and faceplamed himself gently. He sighted and went to Minami and said to her ''Yes bring me some green tea if you ever find some...''.
    Minami-chan
    Minami-chan
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by Minami-chan Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:22 am

Minami said ok to her grandfather and went to the refreshment table

Elisabeth giggled and said:``oh don't be shy honey``. She looked at Haruka's way and smiled `` I can only say that we had lots of fun and it's like he became young again`` she went to Daichi and smirked gently
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:22 am

*The various Oakranrs and such watch this exchange, then the parents bow a little to the Yukikos*

Well, it was nice meeting you, but we have to go now.

Take care of her Roan...dont screw it up...

*His parents vanish, and Roan sighs*

Well, that was interesting...
    Haruka Oakranr
    Haruka Oakranr
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by Haruka Oakranr Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:33 am

As the parents of Roan disapeared. She went to him and asked immediatly with big sparkly eyes''How did you summon them like that Roan-san??''

Daichi looked at Elizabethe with a poker-face and looked away. As Haruka went running to Roan. He decided to go sit to a chair. He just looked at the couple for awhile and thinked to himself.

Haruka notice that and went to Daichi draging Roan along. She asked to Daichi with a big smile ''What are you thinking about Dai-Dai?''

Daichi awnsered back while looking both at them ''How many are you too are planing to have?...''

Haruka blushed and backed away. She couldn't awnser. She just stod there a bit lost and startled by the suden question.
    Minami-chan
    Minami-chan
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by Minami-chan Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:18 am

*Minami came back with her grandfather's tea*

Here ya go Dai-Dai

*She then stares at the new married couple and Daichi*

What are you people talking about let Minami in on the conversation too

*She said while smiling*
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:14 am

*Shrugs*

Oakranr Family secret.

*Taps her nose*

Ill teach you later.

*Dragged over to Daichi and hears the question, but doesnt get it right away. When Minami speaks, he adds*

Yes, and include Roan as well please...
    Haruka Oakranr
    Haruka Oakranr
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by Haruka Oakranr Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:19 am

Haruka is still shocked so she din't say anything

Daichi facepalmed himself and said ''How many kids?...''. He then take's the cup of tea of Minami hands and thankes her by pating her head.
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:12 am

*Roans eyes go wide and he blushes a little bit*

Umm...well...we kinda talked about this a little bit earlier...and we agreed on at least one...but not yet...umm...

*Turns to Haruka*

What do you think, Haru-chan?
    Haruka Oakranr
    Haruka Oakranr
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by Haruka Oakranr Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:33 am

''I-I don't know!! one sounds good a-and why are you asking this Dai-Dai??''She was still startled and looked away a bit embarresed, cuz of the question.

Daichi just awnsered ''I see... But make shure to have a son at least...'' As he said so he noded and started to chuckle abit.

King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:49 am

*Roan smiles a little*

Ill try, sir!
    Minami-chan
    Minami-chan
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by Minami-chan Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:16 pm

*Big smirk* either way i dont mind i'll have fun with either one and two would be even better right granma

*smiles* yes indeed it would be better the more there is the more the family will be *winks at Haruka*
    Haruka Oakranr
    Haruka Oakranr
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by Haruka Oakranr Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:27 am

Haruka blushed even more and said shouting'' W-WHAT ARE YOU saying? It's not like if we were machines or anything!!''She goes behind Roan and shove's her face on his back. She din't want that everyone see her reded face.

Daichi started to laught even louder as Haruka go hide behind Roan. He say while chuckling ''You really haven't changed Haruka, eh? Your as always shy about these sort of things...'' He gets up and walk's torward the gate exit and say while facing the door ''Well we have to go now... We shall see you all soon'' He drags Elizabethe with him while holding her arm. As about he was going to go outside he says turning abit to look at Roan ''Take care of our Haruka. I know it's been alot of time I said it, but I still have to insiste.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:32 am