Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+10
Nerovampyro
Baka Yukimura
Haji Yukimura
Soro
Ashe Ventus
Funnyguy339
blackstrawberry
Prof. Zaki 95
Loli Gaga
King_Nothing
14 posters

RoanxHaruka Wedding Ceremony

Haruka Oakranr
    Haruka Oakranr
    11th Division
    11th Division

BD-cash : 5629

RoanxHaruka Wedding Ceremony - Page 2 Empty Re: RoanxHaruka Wedding Ceremony

Post by Haruka Oakranr Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:12 am

*She chuckled a bit when hearing what Roan was about to say*

I do *She then smiled and looked back at Roan*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80722

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:30 am

She turns to the ring bearer and smiles.

"I now ask for the rings to be presented in front of everyone so that we may see the bond that will be presented on their fingers."

Little Suzaku, Minamoto Taichou's son stood up from his seat carrying the rings over to the bride and groom.

RoanxHaruka Wedding Ceremony - Page 2 Images10

"While exchanging rings, please say your vows to each other"
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 58537

Post by King_Nothing Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:39 am

*Roan picks up a ring and holds it up*

I really wish I was good with words like Amy Lee is, but I think I can mix it up to fit my needs...

If you cry, Ill wipe away all of your tears,
    If you scream, Ill fight away all of your fears,
    And Ill hold your hand through all of these years,
    And you will always have all of me.
    And all I can hole for is that you feel the same way about me...

*Slides the ring onto her finger*
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7754

Post by Funnyguy339 Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:40 am

Michael smirked at the lovely couple but dident think it through when He cheekily shouted out
    "Hurry up and kiss her!"
    Michael grinned cheerfully as he only ment this in the nicest way he could and then shortly afterwardscheering at the two.
    Haruka Oakranr
    Haruka Oakranr
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by Haruka Oakranr Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:53 am

*Haruka stared at the ring that was slided on her finger and smiled. She then picked up the other ring and holds it up and say's*

I'm not realy good at these type of things either, but...
    hold on to me love
    you know i can't stay away frome you to long
    all i wanted to say was, "I love you and run away"
    But now I have the courage to say it out loud. I love you.

*She then slided the ring onto his*
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80722

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:02 am

"With the power vested in my the the Captain and Commander and Soul King, i pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Oakrnr, you may now kiss the bride."

Wiping a single lingering tear, she reminisces her young life.
    Minami-chan
    Minami-chan
    11th Division
    11th Division

BD-cash : 5321

Post by Minami-chan Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:04 am

Minami started at them and started yelling kiss,kiss,kiss,kiss
    She miled at them and did a signed with her hand go ahead and be happy
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5359

Post by Soro Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:29 am

Soro had tears in his eyes, he always had a thing for marriages, the reason why he rarely comes is because of his uncontrollable emotions. "It's so happy." He cried and sniffed. "Kiss her, Roan-Taichou" he yells like the others.
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:04 pm

*Upon hearing Mike, Roan makes a fist behind his back and gives Mike the finger, then allows Haruka to slide the ring onto his finger. He smiles, pulls her into a hug, and, to the cheers and chants of the audience, kisses her*
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7754

Post by Funnyguy339 Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:44 pm

*Mike begins to laugh at Roans riaction and begins to clap with the others and co.gratulate the happily married couple he then takes out another cigar out bites off the bud and then lights up the cigar and. Begins to puff it blowing out clouds of smoke*
    Haruka Oakranr
    Haruka Oakranr
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by Haruka Oakranr Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:35 am

*Haruka started to giggle as the crowd was shouting out and then get kissed. She then hold Roan head. Making his lip press more on her's*
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:38 am

*After a few moments, Roan pulls back and smiles*

Well, I guess we're married!

*Picks Haruka up and shouts*

Now its party time!
    Rioshi
    Rioshi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 6568

Post by Rioshi Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:58 am

*Cracking my knuckles and standing, the Twelfth grins ominously as water seeps into the room and crystallizes peacefully as snow falls gently down upon the couple even indoors, shining lightly in the candlelight of the altar. Sunlight flashed through the individual snowflakes before disappearing as easily as it had come- an ice sculpture of the pair locked in their kiss now appearing in a colossal monument behind Haruka and Roan as a gift- a blanket of strangely comforting snow aligning upon the doorways in intricate sculptures and designs- a pair of cherubs locked upon trumpets while mythical beasts literally move about in ice. An ice lion, the sneaky bastard, goes free of the reiatsu control and pounces Mickas in the stands, Rioshi laughing cheerfully at the scene while tiny snow dwarves began to dance as the snow formed a beautifully intricate cape around the pair.

Winking lightly, the 12th simply raised a bemused eyebrow. If anyone had any proof he did it besides the snow claws hurriedly freezing Michael's fists, there was no indication. A douse of water from the Lion's tongue doused the cigar Michael was smoking and the extras upon his chest, and the roar of laughter rocked the altar to the core while Rioshi smirked. Was it the Lion? Or was it the Captain?

Sneaky Bastard!
    Minami-chan
    Minami-chan
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by Minami-chan Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:32 am

*minami stood up and started and screammed ``its party time`` she grabbed her granmother and ran to the food table.

``oh yeah you cute couple should open my gift frist`` she said
    Haruka Oakranr
    Haruka Oakranr
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by Haruka Oakranr Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:04 pm

*gets picked up by Roan and she started to blush a bit. She look's at the gift that Rioshi made and he eyes sparkled* whaa so pretty! Thank you~

*Stare's at Minami and looked at the gifts pile* ok... Your gift better be good...
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:18 pm

*Roan carries her over to the pile*

So, which is Minamis?

*Nods to Rioshi*

Also, yes, thank you.
    Victor
    Victor
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5220

Post by Victor Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:46 pm

Victor had been happily keeping silent the entire time during the wedding though he did feel rather chipper during the whole thing, he always did feel happier at weddings though unlike most he never got to the weird crying in joy level of happiness. When the whole thing was there and done he got up and walked over to some of the food and picked out a few snacks to put on a plate, he then turned to watch the newly weds go to look at their new little gifts and wondered if they would like what he gave them as well.

Also the food they had here was quite delectable and he couldn't be having a better time.......well a German wedding might of been more fun for him but this was a close second.
    Minami-chan
    Minami-chan
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by Minami-chan Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:36 am

Minami smiled and said ``its the blue one with a white bow``

Enjoy my gift
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:49 am

*Picks up the present and hands it to Haruka*

Here, you open it.
    Haruka Oakranr
    Haruka Oakranr
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by Haruka Oakranr Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:57 am

*Stare's at box and grab's it. She then look's Minami and then Roan. She ighted and open the box*

Well what do we have hear...
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:11 am

*Roan merely sees a bundle of cloth*

Well, what is it?
    Minami-chan
    Minami-chan
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by Minami-chan Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:54 am

*smirkes* hehe hope you newlyweds like it have fun

*giggles*
    Haruka Oakranr
    Haruka Oakranr
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by Haruka Oakranr Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:51 am

OCC: lol you still din't say what it is Minami ... Just tell us...

*Pick's up the bundle of and stare's at it for a while* is it what I think it is...?
    Minami-chan
    Minami-chan
    11th Division
    11th Division

Post by Minami-chan Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:54 am

*smirks* yes, yes it is
    King_Nothing
    King_Nothing
    Empowered soul

Post by King_Nothing Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:55 am

*Roan looks at it*

Is it a...bright pink apron?

*Looks between the two girls*

Am I missing something here?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 7:20 am