Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Where was Hanzo? {Open to 2nd Division Members}

Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

BD-cash : 5313

Where was Hanzo? {Open to 2nd Division Members} - Page 2 Empty Re: Where was Hanzo? {Open to 2nd Division Members}

Post by Leam Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:17 am

A silver haired man walked down the halls while whistling. He was currently twirling a cane in his left hand, his eyes shut contently. His visible eye, his right eye, his [i[only[/i] eye peered open to find that he was infront of closed doors. As he moved forward, he was halted. With a sigh, Leam yanked out indentification from his pocket, showing it to the guard. As he was allowed in, the third seat's expression was interested. The captain and... and who was this male? Leam had been gone for quite some time, but he didn't wish to be gone so long. He then noticed the male was begging the captain to knock him over. With a quick sigh, Leam raised the cane that hid his zanpakuto to clash it against the male's head in an attempt to be of service.

"Ah, my bad. You wished for Sazumushi-dono to do so, ne?" Leam flashed a grin.
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5358

Where was Hanzo? {Open to 2nd Division Members} - Page 2 Empty Re: Where was Hanzo? {Open to 2nd Division Members}

Post by Soro Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:35 am

Being knocked back to his senses, he felt the full force of the zanpakuto over the back of his head, he lost balance skipping funnily with one leg. "ow owww.." he yells, sliding to a full stop. "What was that for!" a bit confused he turned to the new person, or so, maybe a not so new person, he studied him. "Taichou... who is he? What just happened?" Did the bump on the head cause memory lost, or is he just stupid? Those thoughts could easily be the first impression he's giving, but its him. "I remember reading a book" a book which was now gone from his hands. Hmmm.. he wondered in deep thought... What just happened?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:32 am

Mukuro laughed somewhat.
    "That would be Leam" He said. "He's another member in the 2nd division"
    He put the book about Quincies down and stood up. He then noticed that the book Ryuu was reading had vanished.
    "what the?" He asked. "I could have sworn you were reading a book"
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

BD-cash : 5313

Post by Leam Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:30 am

Leam narrowed his eyes in a bored fashion, watching the lieutenant carefully. He was back to normal, it seemed. He tapped his cane against the ground, a satisfied smirk laced upon his thin lips. He wasn't much of a sadist, but the other male he had not yet had the chance to meet humored him with his pain. Leam then listened to what Mukuro had to say about this. He raised an eyebrow when he mentioned about searching.

"Searching? Is that why they called me out of recovery?" He was amused. Surely the Captain and Lieutenant could handle it on their own. Oh, well. Now that he was up and around, he might as well be of service.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:41 am

Mukuro shook his head as he returned to find the book about Quincy. When he came to the table, it had vanished and he wondered if it had been misplaced again. He ignored the feeling and went back to looking for books.
    "Leam" He said while searching. "Why don't you help Ryuu find the book he's missing?"
    He hoped Leam was alright to help them find the books they were searching for.
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5358

Post by Soro Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:45 pm

"Ahh bother" Ryuu growled under his breath. "Maybe its not here after all." Ryuu sighed then turned to the captain. "We should just head back, i dont think were gonna find anything here, we searched every area there is, so yeah."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:44 pm