Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
Funnyguy339
Muerte
Ootori Hanzo
7 posters

Battle of Life : The Captain and Commander Returns

Ootori Hanzo
    Ootori Hanzo
    Captain And Commander
    Captain And Commander

BD-cash : 5297

Battle of Life : The Captain and Commander Returns Empty Battle of Life : The Captain and Commander Returns

Post by Ootori Hanzo Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:24 pm

The crowd went wild as from the crowd emerged, a large caravan, the shinigami's return. They kept on whispering left to right, cause everyone's master, returns quite a site.

"Make way, for the Captain and Commander of Gotei 13"
    Asked by a guard, the crowd was swept away, he's returned the same man, but he looks nothing like the same.

After a war with hell, Hanzo returns looking slightly different, his body filled with bandages, his other eye covered completely. When he left, he looked more glad, with an eye patch, a young lad. But he looks to be old, around 70 they told, what happened to this man? A story yet untold.

Battle of Life : The Captain and Commander Returns 34hamua

As they arrived to the main building, his new Division came to welcome him back, he knew non of them, they were all young, what happened to them, the once he called young.

Did they get promoted without his consent? What happened to all the old captains, when to hell he was sent?

"Summon all the captains, i would like a word with them." He asked one of them.

The member gave a nod, within an instant disappeared.

The captain and commander is back, and it seems he's not happy, with his brand new flock.

Please read this for more information regarding Hanzo:
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128874

Battle of Life : The Captain and Commander Returns Empty Re: Battle of Life : The Captain and Commander Returns

Post by Muerte Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:38 pm

Mukuro appeared in the area after hearing the talk about the old head captain making his return.
    "I thought he had died" He thought to himself. "When I was a recruit in Squad 7, he was just departing, and it's been so long"
    He held his composure as he now appeared at his elder. He looked at him closely, noticing he had grown older, and looked angrier.
    Ootori Hanzo
    Ootori Hanzo
    Captain And Commander
    Captain And Commander

Battle of Life : The Captain and Commander Returns Empty Re: Battle of Life : The Captain and Commander Returns

Post by Ootori Hanzo Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:44 pm

Hanzo was relieved to see a new face, a face he didnt know, but certainly recognized. "Mukoro of 7th division, is it?" he smirks, moving his hands to his right, offering a seat next to him on the meeting table. "Take a seat, we have something to discuss, you and i." He spoke quick and firm, overpowering anyone who would think him weak, they would feel they were wrong, but appearance wise, he was dying to them. "Dont be fooled now, i may be old, and beaten, but im still stronger than you." he was sure of his words, no one would've doubted them. He was still undeniably stronger.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:47 pm

Mukuro knew to do what he was told. He learned a lot about this man, but the years went by quickly that he had forgotten some of them. He did know that he shouldn't get on this mans bad side so he got up and walked over to the seat he was motioned to sit in.

"You may have gotten older, but you're stronger than before" He said to him. He bowed to him, as he had to do for the Captain Commander.
    Ootori Hanzo
    Ootori Hanzo
    Captain And Commander
    Captain And Commander

Post by Ootori Hanzo Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:50 pm

"Of course" Bragging, he replied, "I can only grow stronger when i get old, that's the rule of life, and so should you." He skipped to no waits as he immediately said what he had in mind. "What do you know about the quincies, young man?" it seemed he had a plan, he didn't need the others for it, he needed just one particular group to take care of it.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:52 pm

"Quincies" He thought to himself. He rubbed his chin a bit then turned to face the commander.
    "I don't know much about the Quincies, they haven't been as active as they used to be" He said. "I know that much"
    Ootori Hanzo
    Ootori Hanzo
    Captain And Commander
    Captain And Commander

Post by Ootori Hanzo Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:57 pm

"Its true, they havent..." Hanzo smirks, and places both his hands under his chin and sighs. "And theres a reason for that, they caused, my imprisonment." His words couldnt be any clearer, the quincies are to blame for his appearance, but how?

"You can do something about them, can you? Make it appear like its an accident or something of the sort?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:58 pm

Mukuro rubbed his chin again.
    "What do you mean?" He asked. He was in shock about hearing how the Quincy were the cause of his imprisonment.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7624

Post by Funnyguy339 Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:05 pm

The squad 6 captain arives in the area with a lit cigar on the side of his mouth, puffing smoke from the side of his mouth and smoke rising from his cigar. He stands there where he is ment to be and looks about the area in hearing that the captain commander has returned. He looked about in hope of seeing the Head Cap it's been years since he saw him ever since he was a recruit back in squad 2.
    Ootori Hanzo
    Ootori Hanzo
    Captain And Commander
    Captain And Commander

Post by Ootori Hanzo Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:11 pm

Hanzo was about to explain things to the 2nd Division captain, but the 6th Division captain had arrived then. "So another one arrives, we shall continue this talk later, Mukoro-san" Hanzo would've stood up and greeted everyone, but his current state wont allow him to do so. "Please have a seat." He pointed towards an empty seat beside him to the left, when Mukoro was at the right.

"I shall explain our most recent predicaments when the others arrived, for now, we wait for the rest." It would seem that a long silence would wait, for the others were coming from other cities, but they were expected non the less, they wouldnt want to miss the captain & commander now, would they?
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:14 pm

Michael saw the empty seat and nodded to the head cap in respect, he then sat to his side and crossed his leg over so his ankle rests on his knee. He continued smoking his cigar puffing clouds of smoke and tapping the cigar tip every so often to make the ash fall off and end up on the floor beside him.

"So... When dya come back?" He asked the head cap.
    Ootori Hanzo
    Ootori Hanzo
    Captain And Commander
    Captain And Commander

Post by Ootori Hanzo Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:30 am

"I just did right now." Hanzo snicked, a bit irritated by the smoke that was filling the room with its aroma. "It's been a long journey for me, but nothing long enough to keep me from breathing."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:36 am

Mukuro, in an instant blew the cigar out. He then nodded his head at the commander and looked at michael. He had his suspicions about him, but proof would be what made them true.
    "where is everyone else?" he asked.
    Rioshi
    Rioshi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 6438

Post by Rioshi Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:57 am

Tap tap tap

The cheerful Captain of Squad 12 gave a glance to those gathered as he entered on a half step that seemed to pause as he took in Danzo's return. Hell hath no fury like a Commander scorned, but hopefully the ire taken in would be greeted upon level shoulders. Within moments his saliva grew frigid as he sang out an icy welcome in good humor, sending shivers down Michael's spine at a similar song that ended with his sweat impaling him in stalactites about his skull.

"Good Day. My my, you don't look a day over 200."

Times change. People do too. Let's hope it is a good change.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:23 am

Michael grunts as he sees Rioshi but nods as he is aswell a cap. Michael takes out another cigar and lights it up with his zippo lighter. He gets back up from his seat and walks about the place puffing his cigar shaking of the cold feeling he got from the song he remembered from a time not so long ago.

"So when's this thing gonna start?"

Michael said as he would take the cigar out his mouth and tap the edge to shake the ashes off it. He the blew out any remaining smoke that would stay in his mouth and then place the cigar back again. The smoke would cover teh area he was standing in.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:43 am

Mukuro knelt his head down, ignoring the arrival of the 12th division captain. Another suspicous character has arrived he thought to himself. He didn't know what to think of all the people in the gotei who were suspicious of something, but he had no proof so he couldn't do anything. He crossed his arms and continued to sit their, ignoring the smoke that was coming into his face.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9408

Post by Aki_624 Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:08 am

Aki ran in hearing the news of the captain commander returning, she could have easily shunpoed but due to the news she just ran with no thought. "Captain commander-san? Your back?" She saw, he was much different. He has aged so much. Compared to her he was almost dead. She grabbed a lollipop and handed to him as she bowed, "Welcome back sir! It sure has been awhile!"
    Ootori Hanzo
    Ootori Hanzo
    Captain And Commander
    Captain And Commander

Post by Ootori Hanzo Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:10 pm

Hanzo always was nice to Aki, he knew her when she was still very little, and now she grew up to be a fine captain, he received the lollipop, but without showing any real care. "Please have a seat Taichou." He told Aki then turned to the 12th Division Captain. "Its been a while, indeed, Rioshi, still up to your old ways with science?" He knew everyone in his division, there capabilities and there flaws, each he treated like a child of his own, Rioshi had a thing for technology, Michael had a thing for fighting, and Aki was always just so sweet. Unlike Mukoro who he didn't know back then, he knew them all very well, it was like a reunion, but he couldn't feel at ease for some reason.

"This is all?" He asked. "What happened to... the rest of you?" he was afraid they had passed, but it was a time of war when he left, it was something he expected non-the-less.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47191

Post by Haji Yukimura Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:25 pm

*A Voice rang out across the room*

"So the rumors I heard are true... The lost can find their way home, and here he stands..."

*a large shadow casts itself across the room as the giant steps in... Towering over the other shinigamis, Haji moves to join with them*
    Ootori Hanzo
    Ootori Hanzo
    Captain And Commander
    Captain And Commander

Post by Ootori Hanzo Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:55 pm

Not surprised, he knew one of them would've survived, and there he was. "Yukimura-taichou, or should i call you Shogun now? Please, have a seat." He liked to start a more casual greeting, but in the end, he fails on that aspect, this was after all a meeting of business, and to business they shall arrive.

Turning to everyone, as it appears no one else would arrive, he started the meeting with a heavy breath.

"First issue's the death tolls."
    Almost angrily slamming the piles of paper work he had been reviewing for the last months, on the table they spread like trash. "What have you been doing?" he asked them all, it seemed, non of them have been doing there duties properly since he left, even after his Vice captains death, they can do nothing.

"I received a letter from him before he died. He left for a mission where he returned from then died. He investigated a matter in rukongai where hollows are reported to be seen, it appears... they are getting smarter."

He cleared his throat and continued.

"The team died, there deaths covered up by paper work. Now how is that so? Who reported this false reports? When Ichijou told me him self.. that his team died?"

Suspiciously, he turns to each of them, disappointed, worried, someone was tampering with things, but who was it?

"The deaths will only rise, i want this investigated and solved."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:01 pm

Aki looked at the captain and than bowed before sitting. He seemed alot differen from before. Mybe it was he's age or the misssion but she thought it'd be best to just listen and stay quiet for now. She listened to him talk. The news of the death toll was not suprising but she didnt mind much about since she was busy around the third with the rain and all. She thought that for a man that has just returned home semmed rather very unhappy. Was he still grieving he's vice captains death? "I'm sure than we will have the deaths look but isnt it that we only have the paperworks of their death?"
    Rioshi
    Rioshi
    Ronin
    Ronin

BD-cash : 6438

Post by Rioshi Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:57 pm

Chuckling idly as he ran his eyes across the lips of the Captain Commander, Rioshi calmly answered by unlatching a few steel bars that ran across his chest, revealing a machine heart and several other clockwork contraptions.

"Well, tinkering often can take or save lives at leisure. Science is often a powerful tool in the right hands..." The Captain informed before closing the door shut so as to not make it public knowledge. The soft disquieting sound of his struggling heart told a different tale, and the Commander could easily infer an illusion had been set up to not horrify the others with news of his impending death. Perhaps this had led to his cynical nature and darker tragedies- who could say? Living with your death ticking away softly; that was the true tale of a Machine Heart.

"I have been testing the new recruits and coming up with breakthroughs in medical technology. Should I attend duties of a more physical nature, Commander, I am afraid I would not be so resilient to survive."
    , the man with an ailing heart smiled cheerfully in response, gathering his breath to continue. "You have my division at your disposal, of course."
    Ootori Hanzo
    Ootori Hanzo
    Captain And Commander
    Captain And Commander

Post by Ootori Hanzo Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:47 pm

Hanzo saw the clockwork, slow and precise, like life he once had, this man was dying? he wondered, turning to Rioshi as he showed part of his chest. "Very well, I'll leave your division be, but the rest of you." He paused after closing his eyes and turning to the others.

"I want this matter solved. We do have the paper work covering up for the deaths, this is not to cause panic to the public. The nearest Division to the said attack site is the 6th Division, if you wouldn't mind Michael, would you and a your team investigate and report back?"

He was too weak and old for his own good, his only true friend who became his Vice captain died an uncertain death, and under his watch as well. Ichijou Seichi. Whatever happened to him, who killed him, and what happened to the team? There has to be someone from within there grasp, but who, who couldn't be hasty, after all, this were the only people he could trust... But one of them...

Definitely betrayed Gotei 13.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:17 pm

Michael blew his final puff of his cigar and the tapped it out on the wall and threw it out the window. He blew out the last amount of smoke and then walked back to his seat and sat down crossing his leg over so his ankle rests on his knee, Michael clears his throught and said.

"Not to worry captain my squad had already started investigation as we speak. We've noticed some strange whereabouts around the area so if I spot anything I'll report it however if it comes down to it I will take matters into My Own Hands!"

Michael said this as he then patted his left zanpaktou with his left hand and then crossing his arms over to rest on themselfs.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:28 pm

"Why has the death toll suddenly worry you. We have men die all the time. Casualites are normal are they not? Especially for us shinigami who are the enemy of so many" Aki said polity but curiously. She thought that there must be so much more to this meeting than that. He must called us here for sOmething bigger. Right? The other divisons affairs werent that important to Aki at all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:08 am