Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

X-Cution

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

X-Cution Empty X-Cution

Post by Muerte Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:59 am

Clan Name: X-Cution

About: Xcution comes across as a secret society. There is no official hierarchy within the organization, but it seems that some members holds more power than the average member.

New members are recruited by current members who approach them and persuade them into joining.The process of contacting the organization is intricate and secretive and can only be achieved by means delivered by the organization.

The members of Xcution wish to return to being normal Human, and in order to do so they must give their powers to the exact opposite of them, someone with both Human and Shinigami powers. It is to that end that they wish to aid the shinigami.

However not all the members wan't to give up their powers. Some simply wan't to gain humans with shinigami powers in their ranks. It works out as the group can help those wanting to lose their powers while gaining powerful hybrids in their group.

History: It is only just forming, but it has connections with people whose past are traumatic. This ssuggests the foundinf members have suffered too. The main history of the group comes from the fact that many hollows attack humans and shinigami ignorantly allow thee people to give birth to people who see their powers as a curse.

Base Location:
    X-Cution Xcution_HQ

Located within one of the many districts of Naruki City, the series of inconspicuous residential apartments that comprise building 1 of block 7, currently forms the primary base of operations for the organization when conducting matters pertaining to the restoration of Ichigo Kurosaki's powers.

Despite the dilapidated condition of the structures exterior and the majority of its relative interior, the building actually houses a substantial yet meticulously concealed and well furnished room upon its third floor, which is only accessible through the correct application of Xcution's distinctive calling card in conjunction with a complex keypad after the prior entry of a predetermined code.

The spacious room immediately behind this deceptive outer shell is achieved only through the demolition of much of the adjacent areas, specifically the five rooms to the left and the right, as well as the three floors both above and below.

This significant reconstruction and the lavish furnishings which fill it, including a fully functioning bar and various other items of expensive furniture, are made possible by the contributions of some wealthy members of the group.

Other Information: Xcution's distinctive calling card : a black card with X-cution written on it in white.

Recruitment Requirements:Firstly they contact you. NO ONE else can find them unless plot induced via OOC permission MOD/ interfenace etc. You must be human , and at least 13 and normally only sixteen years old and above are recruited.

You must have problems with your power who noty feel you can cope alone. Sai Suigetsu recruits people from karakura high while , the second joint founder will look elsewhere. You will be left a calling card that is our trademark.

After calling us we give you a set of call options. if you mess up , you can't join for at least a month and will lose all contact with us. After succesfully getitng hold of us we arrange a time and place and take to our base.

You will only know our password to enter at your own will after being a member for two weeks ( when things are active so two weeks of posting everyday). You can still contact us withouty however and make topics starting with you at our door / vincinity.

Members:

Founders
    * Shima Renzou
    * Shon Ben

Members:
    Shin Hayabusa
    Ushiwaka Hanasaki
    Sora Kiyomeru
    Hikaru Nakamura

Last edited by Xander on Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:56 am; edited 4 times in total
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

X-Cution Empty Re: X-Cution

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:28 am

Approved for being canon, but please edit the recruitment and remove Mei Terumi and replace with something else. Like Sai.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:52 pm

Time to start recruiting those who have Full Bring :3
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Soren Kiyomeru
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5449

Post by Soren Kiyomeru Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:52 am

Lol dis guy xD
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:28 am

Information will be updated shortly~
    Shin
    Shin
    Soul

BD-cash : 4669

Post by Shin Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:32 am

I would like to be recruited by X-Cution.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:18 am

Shima will meet you =] Sorry I didn't see this till today. I'll have Shon Ben make the topic since he's helping me =3
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:25 am

[Info has been updated with added members. IF I'm missing any please send a PM to me]
    Hikaru Nakamura
    Hikaru Nakamura
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 4640

Post by Hikaru Nakamura Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:15 pm

Are you still recruiting?
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:13 am

Sorry for the late reply on this. School and whatnot. Glad I graduate in like 9 weeks haha...

Anyway. Anyone is welcome to join. Just make a topic about you arriving in the human world or something, and possibly attack hollows. I'll have Shima, who I play and he's the current leader of x-cution, meet up with you and possibly help you with the issue or just watch until he's ready to talk to you about joining the team.
    Hikaru Nakamura
    Hikaru Nakamura
    Human
    Human

BD-cash : 4640

Post by Hikaru Nakamura Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:52 am

Ok i'll start typing it up.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:01 am

Send a link to it here or send me a PM with a link so I"ll know where to post

Edit: Posting Now.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:57 am

Updated list with Hikaru Nakamura as the new member =]
    We welcome you with open arms!

We are about to have an activity section for us to see who's active and who's not. IF you're not active you'll be placed in an inactive section until you become active.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Wed May 16, 2012 1:37 am

Anyone who's still in X-Cution, please post here.
    Shima will be meeting up with those who are still in his general area. If you're somewhere getting protection, that's alright, seeing how the situation is currently and whatnot.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:33 pm