Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+6
Muerte
Baka Yukimura
Victor
Kyouga
Loli Gaga
Aki_624
10 posters

Welcome to the third/ HQ

Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5229

Welcome to the third/ HQ - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome to the third/ HQ

Post by Soro Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:19 am

"OI!" An angry voice emerged from the cloud of dust that came from the building, what Aki taicho mistaken as a pole was not, it was Ryuu, aki standing on his head, but he completely ignored her doing so. "RAIDEN-BAKA! What are you doing here?" He pointed his right index finger at him angrily, "Show your respect to the captain!"
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

BD-cash : 5268

Post by Raiden Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:21 am

Raiden sighed slightly and thought to himself.
    This captain isnt gonna stop with the questions is she?

Raiden jumped up high into the sky and then aimed his arm ocne again at the captain and simply said.

"Tenran"

With that a large tornado fired towards the captain and Soro, he would now have to face them both. Raiden already knew the out come of this whole battle. Raiden is too weak to defeate the captain alone but aslong as it stalls her everything will go according to there plan.

Raiden dicided not to bother responding to there remarks.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9408

Post by Aki_624 Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:24 am

Aki once again dodged the attack and looked at Soro. "Soro!!! Your here for some cake? And to my rescue! Yay!" She says happily smiling with cheer even though her division is slowely falling.
    Soro
    Soro
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5229

Post by Soro Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:39 am

"Hanzo sent me, I was next door for Sake, but i'd like some cake too." Soro responded without honorifics, it was as if he and the captain and commander were equals. He dodged the Kido easily, stepping away sidewards then throwing 4 Kunai's towards Raiden. "Dont be rude Raiden!" Ryuu yelled at him angrily, how can his kohai do things like such, he was once the 2nd divison captain too, how could his Kohai be raised in such a way. "You ingrate!"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:42 am

Aki smiled, "Commandono sent you? Yay~ I'll get you some yummy sake and tea too than!" She said smiling. "Raiden's being a big bully destroying the place and even refusing cake! " She said pointing at him. "I think somethings fishy Soro! With the second division."
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:51 am

Raiden sees the four blades flying towards him. Raiden simply shunpoes once again to the floor and begins to walk forwards towards were the two shinigami are standing. His hands coming together charging up a kido blast that will make the kido attack Raikōhō. He begins walking forwards as the attack begins to charge more and more as he gets closer to them.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:16 am

Aki smiles at Raiden and giggles. "Come on Raiden, This game isn't fun! Let's play something else!" She said, "You can't beat us, you know that..." She mocked him with her childish tone of voice running across random roof tops.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:31 am

"Raikōhō"

As he said this the large kido bolt fired towards the two standing further infront of him. Raiden then said.

"Captain... if you want this battle to end all you have to do is simply slash me and this battle will all end now... or are you too childish to strike me down?"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:16 am

Aki jumped into the air and smiled. "Childish? Oh no, I just don't like using my sword thats all. And I wouldn't even think about unsheathing just to fight you." She said happily.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:03 am

-.-" "Dammit..." He said in a low harsh tone enough for only him to hear himself... he began to think.
    "Good lord... I have to continue fighting this captain until she's unconcious!.. urgh... the captain better have something good planned!"

"Alright then captain... I guess I will just have to kill you already!"

Raiden aimed his arm at the captain and then said.

"Sōren Sōkatsui!"

As he says this a large blue beam fires up that splits into and begins to chase after the captain. Hopefully it would hit the captain if not it would hit one of the buildings.

Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:22 am

Aki smiled and landed in front of the attack and listed her right arm. "Enkosen" A shield appeared before her blocking the attack. The rain fell a bit harder as the battle went on. "The more we fight the sadder the sky gets. How mean of you to make it upset Raiden."
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:31 am

"What you don't realise is that me and the sky... we are one of the same.."

Raiden Shunpoes up to were the captain is and attempts to kick her in the back of the head with a powerful force.

"Come on captain lets end this! strike me down now!"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:11 am

Aki sighed and smiled. "Seki" A small blue ball formed on the back of her hand to repel the kick and she took her other hand and went towards Raiden's face. "Haien!"
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:33 am

Raiden's eyes widen the attack is a point blank shot, there was littrelly no way for raiden to block it. Raiden get shit by the attack. Powerful as expected from a captain. He falls back on the floor tiles or the roof top of the building they are ontop of. Raiden's mask cracks and falls of revealing his face, he gets up from the attack that was obviously hit.

Raiden says.

"Finally captain... you managed to attack me... thank you... I apologise for what has happend here... please understand... what we are doing is for a good reason!"

And with that the illusion that was Raiden slowly began to blow away as if it were sand blowing away in the wind. The illusion was hit and now Raiden had dissapered.

Congratulations Captain, You have won againts the illusion that is Raiden! :D
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:07 am

Aki smiled as Raiden faded. "Bye bye Mister Raiden.... It was a nice play time we had..." She smiled as the rain fell she thought. ...I don't think this is just a matter for the third. Aki looked at Soro. "Soro where is the head cappy now? I think I should let him know about this!"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128874

Post by Muerte Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:53 am

A young man, whom was unknown to most people in the soul society, wondered into the HQ of the battle ridden Squad 3.

"Hello Madame" The man said, with a bow. His hair dangled as he stood in stance. He then fixed his posture and looked at her closely. Purple mist was fading away, almost as if the man she had just fought, was nothing more than an illusion.

"Introductions can wait till later" He said to her. He was wearing a Squad 2 Haori over his shinigami attire. "For now we must find the ones responsible before anymore damage can be done"
    He had a serious look on his face as he waited for the captain to say something to him.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:05 am

Aki tilted her head and started walkin the other way. "Im not suppose to follow strangers! Who are you wearing the squad two haori? I didn't hear they got a new captain. Besides I have stuff to do.... And how rude I'm not old enough to be called Madame! she said angirly
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:33 am

The man looked at her.
    "Are you kidding me?" He asked. "We'll go through this later, but for now we have to warn the others, you can not listen all you want, but if this goes on, the captains will die"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:46 am

Aki crossed her arms and looked at him. "well excuse me! But if I showed up at your door saying Hey wassup you don't know me but follow me to save people I don't think. You will!. she yelled at him. "besides I was on my way anyway. I was goin to the head captain first. I'm sure the other captains would take care of themselves."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:38 pm

"Actually, if it was to save people, I would help no matter what" He said. "Because that's my duty as a captain"
    He turned around and faced the exit. "Since you're not going to do anything apparently until I tell you who I am and what's going on, I'll go ahead and fill you in on things"
    He turned back around to face her.
    "My name is Katana Hatake, the new Squad 2 Captain" He said. "The reason Raiden has gone on an attacking spree is apparently for a diversion of sourts" He looked up.
    "The captain before me has changed his ways for the worse, and he's planning a Coup" He said to her. "I was kept a secret by the head captain from everyone and was trained to be the Squad 2 Captain"
    He then looked back down. "I can't explain exactly why I was kept secret or whatever"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:06 am

Aki laughed and walked alongside him. "If the head did so than he did, Come on. Where are we headed first new captain of 2nd?" She said patting his back. "A captain shold never look down. Only look ahead. Now lead us! " She said loudly
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:09 am

Katana laughed lightly.
    "Let's just find any other captain who's not currently fighting and warn them" He said. "After that we can find out who we're going to help"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:28 am

Aki thought to herself. "The Raiden was an illusion. So I'm sure he can make more of them to get to the other captains. Something else is happening." She said to him

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:02 pm