Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+6
Muerte
Baka Yukimura
Victor
Kyouga
Loli Gaga
Aki_624
10 posters

Welcome to the third/ HQ

Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

BD-cash : 5046

Welcome to the third/ HQ - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to the third/ HQ

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Mon May 16, 2011 6:39 am

"Hmmmm?" Sora said as he looked down at his Captain. 'She's so young.' He thought as he realized she was dragging him into the main room. 'Oh great.' He thought as he walked into the room with her and then he sat down at the table. When she poured him what was supposed to be Tea he looked at her.

"Oh well then thank you very much for the Tea." He said as he looked down at the tea. 'What is this stuff? It can't be Tea right?' He asked himself, but then he decided to give it a try. He picked up the red tea and then he took a sip. "Mmmm Cherry Flavored." He said. "So uhmmm Aki Mifune. I am Sora Kazuma." He told her.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN
    BD-cash : 9408

Post by Aki_624 Mon May 16, 2011 6:42 am

Aki sat and sipped her tea, "I know who you are Sora-kun. Seeing I sent out that cloak and all for you. Your room is ready too. So tell me about yourself. I like anything and everything but some things I don like" she said smiling.
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Mon May 16, 2011 7:05 am

He looked at his captain and then he looked back at his Tea as he sipped more of his Tea. 'She already knew me huh?' He asked himself. He then looked back to her as he thought of what to say to her about himself. "Well I like Video Games. Ice and anything cold." He said before he took another sip of Tea.

"I play Blazblue Final Fantasy and other games like that." He told her. Then he thought of some other things he could say about himself. "I used to have a family... When I lived, and thats about it. What about yourself Captain?"
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon May 16, 2011 7:16 am

She cut themselves a piece of cake and served it to him. "any game is fun as long as I win! Cold or warm, I guesss cold more than warm at times, Drocell likes the cold and my cloak isn't usful in the hot temperatures." she said eating her cake. "I have a father but... He disappeared a while back. I have a recently got a step-brother. He's never around much." she said laughing, "it's best to enjoy everything I guess so I can't say I really like or dislike anything. But I do have dislikes, like milk" she said.

She was young and mysterious but she gave off a good vibe. Though the third seemed empty it had lively people. "what are your skills? Mines cooking, art, jumping around." she was curious about the new member since she never had anyone to talk to in forever.
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Mon May 16, 2011 7:26 am

He smiled as he took a piece of the cake and he ate a slice while she was speaking to him. That was good they were getting to know each other. When she said that she had very few dislikes that rang a bell. He decided however not to jump on the bell just yet. Then she went to her Family. Another bell... That was really weird. He didn't know why this was happening either.

Then he was snapped out of this when she asked about his skills. "My Skills are Singing. Fighting and Playing games of course." He said. He noticed the good vibe that was given off by this person and this place. He liked the vibe cause it felt alot like his old... home? He couldn't really remember much about his home. This made him worry that he might pass out from having another Flash back. He tried his hardest to push this flash back away.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon May 16, 2011 7:43 am

"you have great skills, i like them all, especially singing. It's an enjoyable activity even if you don't have the talent or voice" she said eating her cake, "of course everyone can fight, hope your strong it'll be usful on the battlefield.. Though the third is rarely called" she said laughing. "though it just meAns less chance of losing someone in our division ans more time with them." She smiled, "hope you don't go anywhere. It's nice to see someone after a long time in this place"
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Mon May 16, 2011 9:19 am

He smiled when she said that she liked all of his skills. That was good even though he wouldn't be called much to fight, but all that was fine he didn't like going on that many missions anyway. He took some more bites of his cake and then he looked down to see that he ate it all. "That was good cake. You're a really good cook." He told her.

Then he addressed the matter that was at hand about the Not going anywhere. "Also thanks I hope I don't go anywhere either. It seems fun here and I can train everyday because of all the rain." He told her. For some reason he liked the rain and even though he didn't have Shikai or Bankai yet. There was one ability that he could use just with the Alchemy he knew.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon May 16, 2011 9:29 am

Aki smiled when he said staying. "that's lovely! Hahaha! Train everyday? We have an very illusionist field where we have members train. No rain but, it's a place with endless water. The sea goes on forever and the sky is always blue" she said, "what abilities do you have? I have my zanpaktou Drocell and some hand to hand combat the usual shinigami stuff. Didn't learn much. I sucked at learning" giggling once more
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Mon May 16, 2011 9:51 am

He listened to what she said and he smiled and laughed with her. "That will be perfect for me. While I don't know much about my Zanpaku-tô I do know that it gives me the ability of Water Alchemy. Specifically Frost Alchemy." He told her with a bit of a smile. "Unfortunately I don't have anyone who can help me learn more about my blade." He said with a bit of an encouraging manner to try and get her to help him learn.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Mon May 16, 2011 10:00 am

"Your zanpaktou is your partner, friend. You will learn it's name and both of you go on fighting together." she finished her cake in one bite than sipped her tea. She got up adjusted her goggles and put her hood up. "come on let's go! I want to see
    Your alchelmy. And maybe we'll get closer to you'd zanpaktou!" she headed for the door and stopped, "well hurry up!"

post here!
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Prof. Zaki 95
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Prof. Zaki 95 Mon May 16, 2011 10:05 am

He smiled as he put on his Goggles and his and his Hood and he walked over to the captain. "Yes Captain lets do this!" He shouted as he walked out the door with her. He couldn't wait to get to train with his captain. This would be good for him especially if he could obtain shikai.
    Sanba Yukimura
    Sanba Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 468784

Post by Sanba Yukimura Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:43 am

*peeks head in*

yoo! whats up 3rd divvy, been a while. Anybody around?
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

BD-cash : 5268

Post by Raiden Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:56 am

(OOC MSG: Greetings, your squad has been specially selected to get attack by Raiden Squad 2 Vice Captain! Woohoo! right your squad is being attacked because it's to cause a destraction for something else that is going to happen. Not to your squad but some place else. All this is, is Raiden coming here destroying a few buildings and pavements and such... and also fighting some squad members also Smile Enjoy! :) P.S you are not the only squad being attacked!.)
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:20 am

A strong Illusion of Raiden squad 2 VC appeares in the squad 3 area. He walks abit and then appears ontop of one of the buildings. Raiden stands there with his hair dripping wet a serious look on his face, he extends his right arm so that it's pointing directly to the center of the HQ. Raiden simply says.

"Kata Spell #1 Raging Thunder"

As he says this his whole hand glows in a bright yellow light and launches a large powerful electrical beam towards the floor where the rain is all falling. As the electricty hits the ground the water begins to conduct it attacking everything around,

not destroying it but simply damaging it deeply causing cracks and rubble and causing a large light to shine in the air that could be seen and heard for miles away. Raiden was doing this on purpose hoping to catch someones attention.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:04 am

Aki walked toward Raiden until she was a few feet behind him. "oi oi... the only person who can redecorate the third is me. Unless you want to paint it..." A little girl in a cloak spoke to him in a light tone. She had goggles and her hood up. She carefully lifted her hood and goggles to reveal a light young innocent face with white hair and golden eyes. "So your from teh second squad? Right? Did you come to play?"
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:32 am

Raiden simply turns his head to the side and looks to the captain.

"Greetings Captain... you're smaller than I thought you'd be... oh well... either way these walls shall be painted with your blood captain... prepare for battle."

Raiden quickly turns his body and flicks his wrist and fires a powerful red "Shakkahō" the kido orb fires rapidly towards the Captain in an attempt to hit her, if it diden't hit it would be fine it would simply hit part of the building causing more damage.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:45 am

Aki frowned, "Small?! I'm still growing!!!!" She says as she deflects the attack and throws it upward. "Vice cappy of second! Why are you here! In the name of the third I should report you!" She said pointing at him.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:56 am

"Captain... I must apologise for the things I am about to do. Everything I do, I do with a cause. Now prepare for battle!"

With that raiden takes out three small black balls the size of marbles and throws them infront two of the balls were bombs and one was a smoke bomb causing distraction and cover up giving Raiden enough time to shunpoe high into the air and prepare for a kido attack.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:01 am

Aki put her goggles on and scratched her face as she sees the bombs. She looks up, "Come on, Kido is all you got to fight a captain?" She says before disappearing. She appears infront of Raiden again kicking at the left side of his ribs.
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:12 am

As the kick connects to his ribs the kido attack in his hand explodes and causes smoke to arise. Raiden uses the hit to his advantage he grabs hold of the captain's leg and begins to spin her around in mid air preparing to let go of her leg at any moment.

"Oh don't worry captain, I haven't even started to get serious yet..."
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:14 am

Aki kicks his arm and breaks free landing on a rooftop. I need to let the others know... "Tell me something, is your captain involved, what are you plotting?" She asked calmly while staring at him. "Why don't we talk this over and forget anything happened and I might let you off with a warning."
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:38 am

"The Captain and I have nothing of the same desires, I do this of my own will! Once my plan is completed I plan on killing him aswell!"

Raiden said this as a cover up to plans, he'd never actually kill his captain. He needed to make all this plausible. Raiden shunpoed just above the captain and launched a kick towards the captain's face in an attempt to hit her. Through out the whole time he had a serious look on his face.
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:44 am

Aki started laughing while blocking his kick with her arm. "Don't joke around. I'm sure you won't kill him. Even if you did....with what power? " She said slyly. She smiled and disapeared and appeared on top of another building. "Stop this, I don't want to fight you."
    Raiden
    Raiden
    2nd Division Captain
    2nd Division Captain

Post by Raiden Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:57 am

"I contain enough power to eliminate several captains here! Do not underestimate me captain"

Raiden aims his hand towards the building that the Captain is on. His hand begins to glow once again and then fires the same kido bolt he fired the first time.

"Kata Spell 1 Raging Thunder"

The powerful Electrical attack charged through the air asif a bolt of zeus was being fired. As the attack was traveling any water that would be near the bolt would get a spark flicked at them. The bolt was directed at the Captain in an attempt to strike her down.

(basically the bolt is glowing more than it normally does and just making an extra Ziiing kinda noise)
    Aki_624
    Aki_624
    3rd Division Captain
    3rd Division Captain

ADMIN

Post by Aki_624 Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:00 am

Aki smiled, "Don't be so modest. Only ignorant people are great. But those who work for it become great....in other words. Your ignorant. " She said brightly. While jumping off the building. As the bolt hit it the building went down. She landed on a pole. "What purpose can you have by doing this? Come on let's just sit down and have some cake!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:19 am