Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

9th Division Captain Test : Division Management

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80597

9th Division Captain Test : Division Management  Empty 9th Division Captain Test : Division Management

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:46 pm

I know your busy with other tests going on, its chaos beyond this walls, eitherway, If you create the following threads, i'd greatly appreciate it.

If you need help in thread making read this tutorial http://www.bleachdynasty.com/forum-rules-and-rp-generalities-f135/rp-thread-design-suggestion-t3604.htm

If you don't feel like reading anything, just try basing it of some existing threads from other divisions.

Please Create the ff.

1. A head quarters, complete with description and rules of course.
    2. An off topic thread, like a lounge, a garden or something.
    3. A training area , It could be in general or just for a specific skill.
    4. A 9th Division Recruitment Office, Set your requirements either post count, a complete and approved character app, an oath to take and the likes.

So far, that's all i ask, anything else, and i will inform you later.

Once your done with all 4, please link them here.

Regards

Rue
    ChukonenNecromancer
    ChukonenNecromancer
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 5133

9th Division Captain Test : Division Management  Empty Re: 9th Division Captain Test : Division Management

Post by ChukonenNecromancer Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:18 pm

Training Area

Off Topic

Recruitment Office

Headquarters
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80597

9th Division Captain Test : Division Management  Empty Re: 9th Division Captain Test : Division Management

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:02 pm

All of them are good, but i think the off-topic area is 'lacking', good on my book.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47196

Post by Haji Yukimura Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:22 am

Ah thread making; love it.

Ok here is what I see:

1.) Headquarters: It looks good. You've got the right idea, as a description needs most importantly that all who read it can picture where they are.
    I do have a couple of suggestions for you though: First off, don't separate your rules and description into two posts; the reason isn't just aesthetic, it's also because people tend to skip multiple posts and not read them, so keep them in one and you'll ensure that they will see them: Secondly, this is actually up to you, but I recommend finding a Picture you like and using it as a visual representation of your description. (7)

2.) Recruitment: I must say I do love it when people use the copy and paste code, simply because it keeps things uniform. As I said before avoid the double posting, which is something we try and avoid in general. Remember, you want people to read the important posts, so keep important details together in one post. Also what are your requirements? Do people need a certain level of activity to join? according to your thread, they simply need to paste the oath. I do note that you posted that an approved character is needed, but keep in mind you want people who are going to be active,so you need standards. (4)

3.) Off Topic: I'm guessing on this one, you may not have been quite clear on what was meant by an off topic thread. Off topic means somewhere you can slip out of RP format when chatting, however you do need an idea or theme to keep people busy, like an arcade room or tea house. Look at this old one of mine:
    Chogakuji Temple and Tea house (2)

4.) Training Area: Now this is good. I like your training area. It seems to be well laid out and thought. I would also once again advise using a a picture, as visual media seems to work the best. (7)

Final Score Average: 5

Recommendation: I do feel bad to say this, as I do like your HQ and Training areas, but overall it's only about 50% passing, so I would say the test is Fail.
    However, since you did score 5 and not lower, I would love to see you do a little work over the Recruitment thread and Off topic area, and let me re-evaluate them, at which time I could easily give my blessing.

Pass/Did Not Pass: Did Not Pass

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 3:16 am