Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+12
Koga Kinoske
Hisaki
Ichiharu
war_makes_me_happy
King_Nothing
Anime-A
joe4ever86
xnigona
JennyReika
Tanaki Kyo
Kenpachi
The JuJu (^_^)v
16 posters

Welcome To The 11th Division

Koga Kinoske
    Koga Kinoske
    11th Division
    11th Division

BD-cash : 6791

Welcome To The 11th Division - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome To The 11th Division

Post by Koga Kinoske Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:05 pm

Name:Koga Kinoske

Race:Shinigami

Visual Age:18

Division: 11 (i hope)

Personality:A happy go lucky additud with a hint of apsint-mindedness.Always loves a good fight but dose not wish to kill any liveing cratcher.Dosnt try to hard but always gets the job done just take alot longer then anyone els, not to mention a complainer, the only thing that keeps him motevated is lots of food and fighting.He will still fight even if he knows he will lose the battle.

Appearance:Looks like my avitar

History/Background:Koga is an was orphin from a pore small village in the Tokugawa Ara, he often dreamed of becomeing a strong worrior just like jubei yagyu. So he left his village and trained for 11 years travleing from village to village chalenging any swordsman he could find. He later bacam an outlaw takeing waht he won in duels and doing what he loved most pissing people off.Other then a few brokin bones his enames live to tell who beat them so mroe will come for a fight.After a few years of cracking skulls he overhears that is childhode idle has fallen at the hands of a demon. Now fuled with reveng Koga seeks for ultimet power to distroy the the deamon.While on his quest for power he finds an old sword smith, the swords smith offers koga to make him a sword if he would be his apprintes.Koga agreas to the obligation, after months of tranig and hard work the old swords smith foges two sword for koga befor the old man pased away.Koga lives one useing the same sword the old man forged he named them Karasu, and Gaikotsu named after his brother and sister.
    Name:Gaikotsu and Karasu

Manifestation:Gaikotsu looks like a black skull & Karasu looks like a white crow only twice as big

Release Phrase: Cry to the burning moon Gaikotsu, Fly high into the night sky Karasu

Family:Wind

Level:shikai

Sealed Zanpaktou:
    Spoiler:
    Karasu

Spoiler:
    Gaikotsu

Shikai:
    Spoiler:
    Kage-Gaikotsu

Spoiler:
    Curved wing Karasu

Shikai Ability: Karasu has the ability to make illusions of the user but no more than two can be created. Gaikotsu gives the user the ability to walk through walls and other solid objects.

Name: Hauringu Tsuki [Howling Moon]
    Effect: After the user stabs his/her opponent he/she slowly drains them of there spiritual energy. Duration and or Cooldown :3 posts

Name: Shippou Tsuki [Silver Moon]
    Effect:The user is able to create a tornado around him/her and the opponent that causes to damage to only your enemy
    Duration and or Cooldown:2 posts

Name: Joushou Arashi [Rising Storm]
    Effect: Using both Gaikotsu and Karasu the user is able to harness red tornadoes by fokising on hatred and pain as the user manifests spiritual energy into the wind around the user and the swords that the user is able to move freely with the movemints of the users swords.
    Duration and or Cooldown:4 posts
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 192644

Post by JennyReika Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:20 pm

Koga:

Spoiler:

*~*Captain Jenny Reika Kenpachi*~*
    Regulator Ty
    Regulator Ty
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 26939

Post by Regulator Ty Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:46 am

1. Name:Regulator Ty
    2. Age: 14
    3. Reason Why you want to join the 11th Division: Because I love Kenpachi Zaraki and I think this is just a good all around division. Plus Jenny seems really active.
    4. What seat you think you deserve:Recruit for now but eventually I will make it to VC
    5. Brief Zanpakuto Description:My zanpakto's release will transform my sword to a bow and arrow. I have different arrows of every element, such as, fire, ice, lightning, and wind.
    (If I get accepted I will post it in the zanpakto registration with much more depth)
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:22 pm

Regulator Ty:
    Spoiler:
    Regulator Ty
    Regulator Ty
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 26939

Post by Regulator Ty Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:34 pm

thank you very much for accepting me into the 11th division
    KenTakeo
    KenTakeo
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 42356

Post by KenTakeo Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:47 am

1. Name: Ken Takeo(matt)

2. Age: 19 on the 22nd

3. Reason Why you want to join the 11th Division: Because I loooooove Miss Jenny ^^ And I love the 11th's vibe and attitude.

4. What seat you think you deserve: What ever seat Miss Jenny thinks I deserve.

5. Brief Zanpakuto Description: I want to change my Zanpakuto. I will have new information on my Zanpakuto soon. I hope that's not a problem??? >.>
    JennyReika
    JennyReika
    Empowered soul

Post by JennyReika Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:24 pm

Ken Takeo:

Spoiler:
    Kira Tsukinom
    Kira Tsukinom
    11th Division
    11th Division

BD-cash : 5376

Post by Kira Tsukinom Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:40 pm

1. Name: Jj (IC Name: Kira )
    2. Age: 17 ( IC Age: Appears 18 )
    3. Reason Why you want to join the 11th Division: Because I like to express my power through the art of fighting!!
    4. What seat you think you deserve: My goal is to be the Captain, but for now, anything would be fine.
    5. Brief Zanpakuto Description: Is rather simple in its basic form, much like everyone elses, already has its Shikai form, which is rather powerful, can be explained in more detail later on.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:46 pm

ghostie

Spoiler:
    Kira Tsukinom
    Kira Tsukinom
    11th Division
    11th Division

BD-cash : 5376

Post by Kira Tsukinom Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:55 pm

I Will guaranteed have more then 20 before the end of the day :3 Thank you :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:47 pm