Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
Loli Gaga
Kyouga
Funnyguy339
7 posters

Relampago and Claire play tricks and pranks on Kyouga

Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Relampago and Claire play tricks and pranks on Kyouga - Page 3 Empty Re: Relampago and Claire play tricks and pranks on Kyouga

Post by Kyouga Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:39 am

Kyouga reluctantly released Relampago, but he never took his eyes off of Relampago. "He is 'hungry', Kageshiro." Kyouga said with a pained look on his face. Above all things, he didn't want Kageshiro to be attacked by a peer.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7753

Relampago and Claire play tricks and pranks on Kyouga - Page 3 Empty Re: Relampago and Claire play tricks and pranks on Kyouga

Post by Funnyguy339 Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:44 am

"heh..heh...heh... Look out little faccion... Pronto vas a murir!... Hahaha!!!!"
    (soon you shall die he said.)

"All but one.. but whome could it be.. Buwahahhaha!!"

He looked to the ground mouth open laughing. He tried to break free from the restraint letting out a few animalistic growls.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:57 am

Kageshiro looked at the guy. "Pitiful" He said. Kageshiro had an unserious look on his face as he looked at the guy. "Father, let's go" he said.

------
    Cross Marian arrived and landed next to Kyouga.
    "Kyouga" He said to him. He didn't have an angry look on his face or anything. "Act politely to my son"
    He had a smile on his face while he talked.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:00 am

"Heh..hah hah.."

Relampago looks up to find his father.

"Heh.. Well Hello.. Father!.. How good of you to turn up.."

Relampago roars loudly like a wild tiger, tensing his muscles to try and break out of the restraint, Since he was deated on the floor and arms chained to a wall he couldent do much.
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6005

Post by Cross Marian Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:02 am

Cross sighed.
    "Sorry he caused so much trouble" he said kindly. He took his hand and hit him in the back of the neck, trying to knock him out. He then took his gun and shot the restraints and then grabbed him by his collar and put him over his shoulder.
    "Really am sorry" He said.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:07 am

"Ow...!!!"

He rubs his head, with the last breath before he fell unconcious he said.

"I'm coming for your Faccion.. Uncle Kyouga.. Hahahaha!"

At the end of his laughter he drops his head being unconcious lying helplasly
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6005

Post by Cross Marian Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:14 am

Cross looked at Kyouga.
    "Don't worry Kyouga, i'll make sure he doesn't do anything to Kageshiro" He said to him. He had a serious look on his face when he looked back at Relampago. The two then disappeared from the area.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:15 am

"Let's leave now, Kageshiro." Kyouga said calmly after he had calmed his nerves a bit. Kyouga was quite disturbed by Relampago's insanity, but was he no different? After all, Kyouga could get so insane that he wouldn't care who he killed, if his demon half got his way. "I'm really sorry I got you all tangled up in this, Kageshiro. I just didn't want to get you involved..." Kyouga said in despair as he grabbed hold of Kageshiro's hand.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:22 am

Kageshiro nodded his head. "Yes father" He said. he kept his hands in his hakama as he walked with his father.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:44 am

Soon, they reached Cuatro Buque and Kyouga decided that it would be best to spend more time with his son. Unfortunately, Kyouga was at a loss of words.
    Relampago
    Relampago
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5335

Post by Relampago Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:50 am

In Relampagos mind he had a dark thought in which he thought to himself.

"Heh...heh...heh... Soon.. Oh yes.. Very soon Shall I kill each and everyone of that dear old Uncle Kyouga's Faccion.. All apart from Kageshiro.. I respect him.. he stoped his father therefore he lives.. however I shall kill the rest of them.. one by one! And eat them all and grow stronger.. heh... yes... with abit of training provided by my father... I shall be able to bring down a raining hell onto his Faccion.. heh heh heh.."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:59 am

Cross smacked his son in the back of the head as he ran with him on his shoulder.
    "Stop thinking those thoughts" he said. "i have the ability to read the minds of those close to me thanks to the other half of me, now hush while i take you home and i'll train you"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:28 am