Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+3
Loli Gaga
Kyouga
Funnyguy339
7 posters

Relampago and Claire play tricks and pranks on Kyouga

labelisa
    labelisa
    Hollow
    Hollow

BD-cash : 5235

Relampago and Claire play tricks and pranks on Kyouga - Page 2 Empty Re: Relampago and Claire play tricks and pranks on Kyouga

Post by labelisa Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:13 am

Nameless sighed as she walked around in her new uniform. a hand resting on her sword as she had a emotionless look on her face. She noticed figers in the distance and having nothing eles to do, she walked over to him, quickly noticing a familer one "hello claire" She said as she walked up next to her.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Relampago and Claire play tricks and pranks on Kyouga - Page 2 Empty Re: Relampago and Claire play tricks and pranks on Kyouga

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:26 am

"Hello Kooki" Claire waved to her still humming the tune of my heart will go on. "Your uniform suits you nice, i cant remember the last time a wore mine." Claire called Nameless cookie, for this girl was nameless, her name changes every single time they meet. "How's arrancar life going for you?"
    labelisa
    labelisa
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by labelisa Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:40 am

Nameless sweatdroped as at the name "Thank you, and its alright, i still wish i could remeber some things though" she said as she looked at the other people there and waved slightly
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:44 am

"Dont mind them, just boys playing." Jumping off from her broom transport and landing next to nameless she placed her arm's around her neck from the back and hugged her tight. "Wanna play?" she said in a child like manner.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11726

Post by Kyouga Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:53 am

"Yo." Kyouga said calmly as he immediately sonidoed right next to Claire. Kyouga didn't really care about what would happen, but he did want to get away from Relampago.
    labelisa
    labelisa
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by labelisa Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:56 am

Nameless blinked at claire wraped her arms around her. "umm play?" she asked. as she couldnt recall what some words ment even.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7753

Post by Funnyguy339 Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:11 am

Lampo saw the new person, He waved and shouted out.
    "Hey!! New person! Good to meet you, now move out the way before you turn blue red yellow and purple!"

Lampo aimes the large paint bazzooka, he takes out a spot where he looks through for a cleaner more acurate shot, He sees targets and then sees kyouga and then shouts out.

"Ready... Aim.. FIRE!!"

Michael fires the large paint bazooka, large balls of paint go flying towards them, Michael gets stumbled back slightly from the inpact.

(Kyouga, why would you blame yourself for my vicous and dangerous nature?? :S)
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:21 am

Kyouga senses the immediate danger, and picks up Claire and Nameless into his arms as he sonidoes out of the way. Kyouga then started to fly in the air as he held the two damsels in his arms. "Please stop this before someone gets hurt, Relampago!" Kyouga shouted strictly at the troublesome Arrancar like a strict father who was just about to put his foot down.
    (I was blaming myself because I thought I was the reason you were behaving badly.)
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:55 pm

Lampo begins to burst out in laughter and he begins to fire paint bombs all over the place and more rapidly, Laughing as he does this.

"Why I'm just getting started! Bwuahahahaha!!"
    labelisa
    labelisa
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by labelisa Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:12 am

Nameless smimply blinked as she was picked up and carried away from the paintballs. "is it always like this here?" She asked looking at claire
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:59 pm

Claire was still in her weird mood, and only but turned to Cookie and said. "Yes, i can say it is always like this." her voice was low, her words quick like a machine, it was as if she was one.

She turned to Lampo and glared at him. "Look what youve done, this sad dessert is now a colorful mess, dont make me shoot back." she said those words with the same manner she said earlier.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:29 pm

"You should be happy! This dull boring place has now turned entertaining!"

Michael turns a switch on the bazooka which says tracking paint ball. He fires a tracking paint ball that is aimed for claire, which soon enough begins to follow them.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:06 am

Kyouga shot a Cero from his mouth, causing all of the pain heading towards him to disintegrate. "Foolish boy, won't you listen to reason?!" Kyouga snapped at Lampo.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:10 am

Lampo burts out of laughter.

"Nope I'm just having too much fun! Now lets swap!"

Michael spins his large bazooka swapping the paint bombs for large explosies rockets, He then aims to kyouga and fires three rockets towards him which soon enough begin to follow him.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:32 pm

"That's it!! I've Had it, im not just gonna watch this happen!!" Claire complained giddily shaking about left and right pounding and kicking irritated. "You asked for it Lampo." Claire targeted the missiles which were following them, the missiled then were cut in halves loosing there trajectory somewhat, falling down to where Lampo was, still waiting to explode.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:39 am

"haha clever girl!"

Lampo looks up and raises his hand he then shoots several balas at the rockets blowing them up in mid air then sonidoing to a large rock and firing loads of rockets once again, which would then split up and turn into smaller rockets ect ect..
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:03 am

Kyouga sonidoed behind Relampago, and attempted kick him squarely in the back. "Baka..." Kyouga said quietly to himself.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:32 am

Relampago smirks, he turns about quickly and drops his bazooka, he grabs hold of Kyougas leg and begins to spin him around rapidly.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:02 am

Kyouga dissolved into a black mist, and solidified behind Relampago with his arms tying Relampago's arms to his side. "Enough..." Kyouga whispered into Relampago's ear softly. Already, Kyouga was growing tired of these foolish games. Yet, Kyouga was hoping that he would stop.
    labelisa
    labelisa
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by labelisa Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:32 am

Nameless yawned as she streached and started to walk away "im bored now" she stated simply and yawned.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:39 am

Relampago was in a more vicious animalistic state, his pupils became diluted and he was hungry for blood, his canine teeth had come out and were sharper, his fingernails were now claw like and Relampago was going into a rapid state trying to bite Kyouga who he saw as an Uncle, even if he looked out for him many years he still wanted to bite his face off for the fun of it.

"Grr... Let me free! Grahh!! I'll Kill you for this! Or someone who works for you!.. Grahh... Mabie one of your Faccion! Grahhh!"

Relampago looked about and rapidly tried to break out of the restraint he was placed in.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:34 am

Kyouga recognized this personality shift before. It was very clear that Relampago was getting 'hungry' and Kyouga knew that he would only calm down if his thirst for carnage was quenched. When Kyouga heard that Relampago might go after his fraccion, he completely snapped. "Do you really think that I would let you live after uttering those words? DID YOU!?" Kyouga growled in a fit of rage as he started to suffocate the feral beast. "If you wish to live, I would suggest that you appologize to me on your hands and knees." Kyouga hissed in Relampago's ear.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:40 am

Kageshiro appeared behind his father almost out of nowhere. He had his hands inside the hakama he wore. "This probably won't end well" He said as he looked at Relampago.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:26 am

Relampago smirks and looks to Kyouga.

"Suck on a melon.. Weakling..!"

Relampago begins to laugh histerically while he gets choked, He slowly tries to go after kyougas hands.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129003

Post by Muerte Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:27 am

Kageshiro sighed.
    "Father, leave him be" He said. He walked over and grabbed him by the back of his clothing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 6:37 am