Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

2nd Division Sazumushi Clan Temple

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128876

2nd Division Sazumushi Clan Temple Empty 2nd Division Sazumushi Clan Temple

Post by Muerte Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:32 am

Welcome to the 2nd division secluded temple.
    To get to the temple, you must follow these stairs. On each post is the name of the previous captain of the second division. At the top of the stairs is the area where squad 2, and the Sazumushi Clan stay.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128876

2nd Division Sazumushi Clan Temple Empty Re: 2nd Division Sazumushi Clan Temple

Post by Muerte Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:30 pm

Mukuro sat in the masters room of the Sazumushi Temple. Sitting next to him was his little panther cub Moka. Moka was a small black panther with little purple like butterfly wings. He was asleep and purred as he layed there.
    "I wonder how things are in the seireitei" He said to himself. Moka moved around and yawned and crawled over and layed against Mukuros lap. Mukuro looked down at him and smiled as he went back to thinking.
    "I haven't left this room in some time" He thought. "Maybe I should return to my division duties, if I'm able to"

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:32 pm