Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Minamoto Shrine

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80722

Minamoto Shrine Empty Minamoto Shrine

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:59 am

Minamoto Shrine

Minamoto Shrine Byodo-10

Found farthest to the south end of Minamoto Vilalge is the Minamoto shrine where many of the Minamoto's used to live.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 8493

Minamoto Shrine Empty Re: Minamoto Shrine

Post by Roukostu Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:23 am

Nami walked the steps to the Minamoto shine, she didn't know why she came here, but she wanted to anyways, she looked around the shrine seeing how beautiful it was.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 129004

Post by Muerte Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:57 am

"Sister" A voice called out.
    Mukuro, the brother to Nami, appeared on the steps to the shrine.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:06 pm

Hikari was silently sitting on a bench reminiscing times from when she was first adopted into the Minamoto family, she could almost remember the way her Mother tortured her to do things she didnt like, like do errands that placed her life in danger, for so many times. She gave a short sigh, turning to a voice she have yet faced, gaining a clear grasp on the picture, it was a man, a man she knew, the 2nd Division Captain, and a girl she barely knows, the 8th Division Captain, she sipped from a juice box with her eyes closed, the wind blew softly, and it smelled of sweet cherry blossoms, she opened her eyes and smiled, it was nice to have people in a place so far away from civilization.

She wanted to greet the guests, but didnt want to rudely interrupt what seemed to be a beautiful meeting. She sat silently, drinking juice box, smiling, silently watching over the two guests who were there.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11727

Post by Kyouga Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:37 pm

"It has been a while, Hikari..." a familiar, but matured voice said from behind Hikari. It was Kyouga, and he gently smiled as he softly put a hand on her shoulder. "Have you been well?" he asked her calmly as he waited for her reaction. He seemed to be all grown up, and he only wanted to come back to see Hikari.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:31 pm

The expression of shock suddenly painted the whole of her face, she was speechless, cold sweat running down her cheek, that voice, it was vaguely familiar, it was deeper, darker, but it couldn't fool her, it was her brothers, with a hand placed on her shoulder she turned to put a face to the voice, and she was not wronged, it was her brother, he looked different, older than when she last saw him, but it was him, she knelt on the bench, with tears falling down her cheeks, she hugged him and whispered a reply. "Welcome home, Nii-chan"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:56 pm

Kyouga smiled as she hugged him, and her head was burried in his rock-hard chest because of his tall stature. "It's good to be back, little sister." Kyouga said to her quietly as he gently placed his right hand on her back. Kyouga had so much that he wanted to tell her, but he wanted to give her some time. The fact that he was really strong both physically and spiritually was enough to tell her how much he had matured as a Demi-Demon.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:09 pm

"Nii-san" After a bucket of tears, which would've made a lake over his chest if not for its perfection, she slid away from the hug and wiped her still bloated eyes, she sniffed a few, and stopped, finally, she spoke. "The Demon blood, did you accept if fully?"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:17 pm

"Yes, I did. However, I did conquer my demon half, giving me complete control over it." Kyouga said gently to her, hoping that she wouldn't worry too much about him.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:52 am

Nami looked at Mukuro a bit confused, "who are you? I've never seen you before, and why are you calling me your sister?"Nami said a bit nervous, she didn't know who or what he was even doing here, but she took a step back as a precausion.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:33 am

"It is I, Mukuro Sazumushi" He said to her. "I am your brother, I am the second son of Suzaku Minamoto"
    He looked at her closely, wondering why she didn't recognize him.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:45 am

Nami heard of the name Mukuro from her father, "oh...I'm very sorry...but this was our first time meeting Mukuro..."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:47 am

Mukuro rubbed his head.
    "It seems so" He said.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:53 pm

Hikari shook her head wiping the last bit of tears still lingering the tips of her eyes. "I'm glad your okay Nii-chan, but... It's been difficult, being left here alone, I'm one of the last Minamoto's left within soul society walls, it feels strange."
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:25 pm

"That isn't true. I work part-time at the cafe." Kyouga said as he sat next to her. Hopefully he could cheer her up some, but she still seeemed sad.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:32 am

Nami gaved a half smile, "um....sorry...anyways is there something wrong?"she asked trying not to be nervous.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47321

Post by Haji Yukimura Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:59 pm

*strolling casually around the bank of the lake beside the shrine, Kousei relished in these short returns to soul society.

For him, he found the stroll through the land of the Minamoto to be one of his favorites; so many old times, so many old places.

though these days it seemed less and less like its old self...*

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:26 am

Hakari smiled at at her brother as to not to worry him any further, a basket which was sitting next to her contained of several snacks, one if which was the juice box she was drinking, she dug through it and found another, handing it over to her brother. "So a Cafe you see, is it the one found within 4th Division?"
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:44 am

Nami looked around, she saw some faces she knew, but didn't quite know well, but there were faces that she had no idea who they were, she looked back at Mukuro.

"I'm guess this is really where Minamoto's come too...though I can't see why...it's beautiful here...who are all them anyways?"she asked, her eyes landing to a girl and boy that were near them.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:50 am

Turning to her side, the two who were talking far from them was now already near, seemingly walking there way, sporting a smile she stood up and greeted them.

"Pleasure to meet you, Im Hikari, the 17th Generation Boss of Minamoto Clan, i see it your Minamoto's? Or just visitors?"
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:56 am

Nami gaved a shy smile, though she couldn't help but hide behind Mukuro, "I...I'm N...Nami...daughter of Reina and Suzaku...it's good to meet you...M..Ms...Hikari."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:00 am

"You're Nami?" Hikari knew the name of the 8th Division captain was Nami, but she didnt think it was the same Nami listed on the Minamoto Scrolls. "Please dont be like that, Nami Taichou, i might be the Minamoto Boss, but im still a 3rd Division 9th seat."

She bows her head in respect for the two.

"Please, its an honor to have you here, Taichou."
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:10 am

Nami stepped away from Mukuro and bowed as well, "please...don't be...I'm very sorry...I do not really know of anyone of the Minamoto...and besides I take my mother's name..."she said with a blush.

"but then again...I'm still a Minamoto..."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:27 am

"Ahh, would you like to know who they all are?" She asked a bit shy, she didnt think she would be someone of some stature, but it was something nice to the stomach, like butterflies. "Let me show you the manor." smiling she gave a smile towards her brother bidding short farewell.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

Post by Roukostu Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:41 am

Nami nodded agreeingly, she wanted to know more of her family, she never asked her mother, due to her always being sick, so this was a great chance to find out more of her family.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:39 pm