Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

Minamoto Village : Main Street

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Minamoto Village : Main Street Empty Minamoto Village : Main Street

Post by Loli Gaga Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:43 am

Main Street

Minamoto Village : Main Street Chinatown

Welcome to the main street, the main street connects the village everywhere, its the first thing you see upon entering the Minamoto Gate.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Minamoto Village : Main Street Empty Re: Minamoto Village : Main Street

Post by Loli Gaga Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:33 am

Amongst the crowd stood one of the Minamoto's, she was young with long dark hair, raven eyes and pale skin. She was almost a Goddess of beauty in flesh but her gesture suggest otherwise.

"Waist in, chest out." and so she did. With her an old lady pointed her flaws, she had long silver hair, sharp eyes, pointed noes and a crescent moon shaped face. Ruka could easily say a thousand words to describe her tutor, but she could never confront her aloud.

She was to meet with Sire Alfred Alstein, her foster father, but he was running quite late, it couldnt be that he forgot, after all, Ruka did send him several letter's, today was the day that she was to be appointed a position within the ranks of the 13 Squads, she did remind him, how could he forget?

After all, he was the one who passed her.

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:27 am

He was running quite late, after a long meeting with the current captain and commander of gotei 13, they both came to an agreement, that of which which her foster daughter would not like.

He wore a smile, taking big steps, hurdling in the crowd, Alfred Alstein finally arrived, releasing a long breath before greeting Nan and Ruka.

"Forgive my tardiness, the captain and commander was very hard stubborn." He turned to Ruru and smiled to her, seeing that she was as nervous as when he first saw her.

"Now now, it has nothing to do with me passing you, but I'm affraid there's something we must both talk about."

He turned to Nan giving her the same smile. "Nan, please head away now, there's no need to watch her this time on."

Nan turned to Ruru with a strange expression, it was almost as if she was sad, but at the same time happy, couldn't hold on any longer, she ran away, after all, Nan did take care of Chiruka for the longest of her time in Soul Society.

"What is it that you want to talk about?" Ruru asked as they settled in, inside an old irish pub across the street.

"I'm leaving my position as captain." Al started, wearing a concerned look, turning to her and landing the glass gently. "I cant let you throw away your dreams of becoming a shinigami for the sake of the Clan, im taking a stand and taking over."

"But" Ruru tried to speak up, but Al had already made up his mind. "It has nothing to do with your recruitment, but i expect you to do well... and not just because of your hatred for that person."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:28 pm