Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

The City of Lights [Anyone is welcome]

Frost
    Frost
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 5027

The City of Lights [Anyone is welcome] Empty The City of Lights [Anyone is welcome]

Post by Frost Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:43 am

Garyuu walked among the streets. His gigai sported a white shirt with a black tie. His pants were tan, supported by a black belt. He smiled due to the fact he loved France. "J'aime le francais~," he said aloud.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11601

The City of Lights [Anyone is welcome] Empty Re: The City of Lights [Anyone is welcome]

Post by Kyouga Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:29 am

"Pardon me sir, but may I cordially invite you to Hanataro Hana Hanabi's Café?" Kyouga asked witha smile on his face. Kyouga was also wearing a very nice suit.
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

BD-cash : 5188

The City of Lights [Anyone is welcome] Empty Re: The City of Lights [Anyone is welcome]

Post by Leam Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:13 am

"It seems... I'm lost." Leam sneered at the last two words. He looked different. He was also in his gigai, wearing a white shirt, a black vest, black pants, and black shoes. His cold, almost jaded eyes lightened up due to the display of lights. His golden orbs shined peacefully. "So this is France."
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5297

Post by Mushasune Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:23 am

mushasune, in her gigai, wore a very tight dark blue jeans and a light blue jacket with a white tank top underneath. she peared around france, she loved the scenery. she than found someone whom she noticed in the second division headquarters, walking up to him and saying, "indeed this is france, did you know french is the language of love?" she said putting her arm around leam. she may not have known him, but she was always this close and kind to everyone in the gotie.
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Leam Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:31 am

Leam stepped away in a kind manner. It was his nice way of saying, 'Don't touch me'. "Yes, quite." At that, he went silent. Clearing his throat, he spoke once more. "I don't believe we were properly introduced." Leam stuck out his hand for a handshake. "Leam de Lioncourt, recruit of the second division. May I inquire as to whom you may be?" He glanced over his shoulder. "It may be the language of love, but it doesn't quite suit me."
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:37 am

mushasune raised an eyebrow as the man stepped away from her. she chuckled a little, than giggled. "me?" she said shaking his hand, "my name is mushasune tiecho, Captain of the 10th division." she said with a flirty smile. after that she merely looked around at the scenery. "I can't say the same leam, love is a major part of our lives. in a way, love is acceptance, security, even a power than can motivate you to do things you would have never dreamed of...." she said with a smile.
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Leam Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:48 am

Leam seemed to ignore the woman's flirty smile, but feeling rude after hearing she was a captain, he quickly bowed. "It's an honor to meet you, Tiecho-taicho. It's not everyday I meet another captain of the Gotei thirteen." He shood up, adjusting his vest with a light sigh. "Emotions are something I choose to hide. Acceptance? Security? Tch..." He smirked somewhat. "I've learned many things, but the most precious thing is, 'survival to the fittest'."
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:11 am

she mearly smiled, "i dont need such flattery, its not needed. just call me mushasune." she said as he said his next comment, "hidding your emotions? survival of the fittest? ha, i learned long ago that life does not get any better if you live by those principles." she said with a smile, she than looked at him more, studing him. "i could use a little warm up, leam....if you would like we could spar.." she offered.
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Leam Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:26 am

Leam furrows his eyebrows. "A spar? You surely don't mean here, do you?" He blinked as if Mushasune were a lunatic. "I suppose. Though, I'll warn you, I won't attempt to hold back just because you're a woman and a captain."
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:34 am

she raised an eyebrow again, a little dissapointed, "you think i would fight in such an open populated area?" she said as she shook her head, "no, there is a nice open field away from here, but i'll let you decided were yu would like to spar." she said as she heard his last comment, "dont expect me to go easy on you either." she said with a smile.
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Leam Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:39 am

Leam nodded. "Very well." With that, he used a gikongan to part from his gigai. "Mael, you know what to do." His gigai ran off as he stepped forward, tapping the hilt of his zanpakuto. "Let's go." With that, he used shunpo to disappear.
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:48 am

mushasune mearly chuckled as she did the same, her 10th division captain uniform on her now. she did a back flip and vanished with a shunpo. she than appeared in the sky above the field, her hand resting on the hilt of her blade. "lets see what you got...leam" she said with a seductive smile.
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Leam Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:39 am

Leam nodded, tossing his zanpakuto into the air at a fair height. He reached his hand out before him. "Ye lord. Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of man. Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march onto the south. Shakkaho!" A sphere of red energy came towards Mushasune. It was a kido spell, something to buy time. After the kido was released, Leam caught his zanpakuto and used shunpo to appear behind the captain, pointing the blade at the back of her neck.
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:48 am

she smiled and said "bakudo 21, Sekienton" she said as a red mist exploded around the area, mushasune than shunpod away from her first location. However, there was a catch. the kido spell that was aimed at her was now heading for leam. it was directly aimed at her and he did appear right behind her.

after that she appeared above Leam, "nice try kid, bakudo 4, Hainawa." she said as a light rope came at Leam, in hopes to bind him so he can get his by his own kido
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Leam Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:03 am

Leam saw both kido coming for him, then closed his eyes. "Sekienton!" With that he disappeared in a puff of red smoke. Since he missed, both the hado and bakkudo attacks collided. "Not bad." He grinned, spinning his sword in his hand. "But it's nothing flashy considering most captains know kido." With that, he covered his mouth, coughing a little bit of blood up. "My, my. It seems he wants out for a bit." Leam disappeared in a quick motion, then reappeared infront of the captain, his normal, gold eyes now a piercing orange, and small demon fox ears formed on top of his head. "Forgive me now if I lose my sanity." He licked his lips, making a swift attempt to slash at Mushasune's abdomen.
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:40 am

she looked at the incoming blade and merely chuckled, finally unsheathing her blade to parry the attack. "whom is this 'he' you speak of?" she asked as she looked into his new demonic eyes, "and i'll forgive you, but forgive me to say that you probably will not see my shikai.." she said as she pointed a finger at Leam, close range after parring his attack. "hado 88, Hiryugekizokushintenraiho."
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Leam Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:04 pm

In a blink of an eye, Leam had sidestepped the attack. But, instead of being partially damages and/or undamaged, the strength of the kido resulted in a sure hit; he only backed away so he wasn't blown apart by the attack. "Tenran!" A tornado-like blast fires towards Mushasune, accelerating in speed by each passing second. "You can't run!" Leam used shunpo numerous times, trying to agitate the captain. "Here? No. How about here? Not quite." He smirked as he spoke and continued to use shunpo. 'If she won't do so willingly, I'll force her to use shikai,' he thought. Bringing his free hand up, he placed it over his injured shoulder, the once proper shihakusho now brought into a tattered mess due to the force of the kido. Focusing on the more serious injuries, he used a healing kido. "My, my. You ruined the sleeves to my most favorite shihakusho. That's just upsetting." Leam gave a fake frown. "I can't fix a tattered mess like this. No, no." He chuckled a bit, amused at how materialistic he was acting.
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:26 am

"boy you dont even know, i master in hand to hand combat and shunpo." she said as she flashstepped away rom the kido tornado. after that she appeared in the middle of his constant flash stepping, it somewhat annoyed her, but she just stood there and crossed her arms, her blade still in her right hand. "leam, your quite confusing, when i first saw you it seemed you were the intellectual type instead of a bloodthirsty fighter. seems i was wrong." she said with a smile as she pinpointed were he was after a flashstep. she jumped at him with great speed, kicking at his head. she kept her blade tight in her right hand so that she may slash down on him if needed.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128878

Post by Muerte Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:20 am

A young man, appearing to be the age of 20, appeared in the shadows.
    "Looks like a fight may be going on eh?" He asked. "Not while i'm here"
    His red eyes continued to watch, until the time was right for his appearance.

[Zero Toyami btw, i'll be logging in as him later on]
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Leam Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Leam swiftly dodged the kick to his head, but was slashed shortly afterwards. "Never judge a book by its cover. Besides, every good philosopher has a few screws loose in their head. Split personality--ever hear of it?" He chuckled a bit. Leam brought his hand up to the blade, running his index finger up to his blood which soaked it. He smirked. "Ever hear of masochism?" Leam, despite his appearance, loved pain to the point of masochism. Instead of taking his hand off the blade, he moved it so it slashed him across the chest. "I never was one for brutallity--Upon others, that is." Leam jumped back, preparing a kido. "Byakurai!" A powerful lightning bolt shot from his fingertip, heading towards Mushasune.
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:37 am

Mushasune looked at him questionably, such a bloodthirsty individual...bloodthirsty for his own blood that is. Mushasune had not seen a case such as Leam in, well, forever. "you enjoy pain? i haven't heard of that one in awhile. i guess i was completely wrong to judge you on your appearance, i was far off from the truth...Danku." she said as a blue shield came up infront of her. she was running out of kido attacks that she new at the top of her head. "you are very impressive, leam, your power is stronger than i thought it would be." she said with her hand on her hip and a smile on her face, waiting for him to make the next move.
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Leam Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:44 am

Leam grinned a bit. "Oh? Flattery gets you nowhere, Captain." He used shunpo to move behind her. "Sticks and stones may break bones, but failure gets you killed." He brings his sword up, slashing in a sideway motion. Clicking his tongue, he prepared a binding kido. "Sai!" He brought his hand up to form the needed procedures for Sai.
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:12 am

Mushasune only chuckled at his remark, it mocked her, but she didn't mind." Seki!" she said as she held her arm in front of the blade. the kido repelled the blade attack, however she was slightly caught of guard by the kido. her arms suddenly were bound behind her back, but she immediately broke out and slashed at Leams torso. "you had me their, if it were a stronger binding kido, you may have had me there." she said with her seductive smile. though, the the reason why she was fighting so immaturely was not only because of her normal personality, but because she sensed another presence nearby.
    Leam
    Leam
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by Leam Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:18 am

Leam was slashed easily. "Tch! To think there was a chance to fix the sleeves to my shihakusho... There's no hope, now." He gave a mocking chuckle. "No worries, dear Captain. I'll force you to release shikai." He spun his sword in his hand, backing up a bit. Blood dripped from his torso. "Hm... Maybe I shouldn't be fighting like this." Leam cloed his eyes, allowing them to retain their natural gold. He moved forward, now slower than he was moments ago. "Come at me. Don't hold back because I'm at a lower ranking than you. That is pure ignorance."
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:23 am

Mushasune was surprised, he was showing a more defensive, more intelligent tactic rather than pure rash power. she smiled and leaned one hand on her hip as she span her blade in the other. "Dont worry leam, ill get you a new shihakusho, i promise. It's the least i can do." she said with a smiled as she now grabbed the handle of her blade. she had a more serious look on her face, "the reason i dont activate shikai is because i fear actually damaging you Leam. im not here to kill you, this is a friendly spar...but i will not hold back anything else other than that." she said as she shunpo'd all around Leam, her after images were everywhere. than with great speed, she sliced at leams legs. if it were to hit, it may cause him to not be abl to walk for at least a day.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:08 am