Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Squad 2 Official Mission: Defeat the Hollow

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128872

Squad 2 Official Mission: Defeat the Hollow - Page 4 Empty Re: Squad 2 Official Mission: Defeat the Hollow

Post by Muerte Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:03 am

Mukuro looked at Leiko.
    "L-leiko" He said. He was strugglying to keep his eyes open. "What..what's wrong?"
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

BD-cash : 5300

Squad 2 Official Mission: Defeat the Hollow - Page 4 Empty Re: Squad 2 Official Mission: Defeat the Hollow

Post by Selfi Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:06 am

Leiko stumbled, though quickly caught herself. Her face was somewhat strained. "Captain, you must go help the others, you can't worry about stragglers. I am a straggler for this mission. I used my shikai too quickly and have no energy to fight, and now you've wasted energy on trying to help me recover... you must think of the majority of your Squad and not just one weak recruit. The others need you."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:10 am

Mukuro looked at her. "You're just as important to the division" He said. "You're a powerful partner, and I had to make sure you would be alright"
    He fell over on his side. "I know you may not have liked me healing you, but, it's just how I am" He said.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:12 am

"Captain!" Leiko darted to his side, wobbling as she kneeled next to him and placed a hand on his shoulder, grinding her teeth. "You would jeopardize two recruits for the sake of one? You must realize the foolishness in this, captain! You must not be so impulsive!"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:14 am

"I'm sorry Leiko" He said. He coughed a bit as he gained enough power to stand up on his own. "I'm sure you're healed enough to come back then?" He asked. "I wanted to heal you so we could return to the battle, it was thanks to that Kyouga guy, he apparently healed you some, it didn't take as much to heal you"

He had a smile on his face as he looked at Leiko. Behind his face was an apologetic look.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:18 am

Leiko furrowed her brow and pursed her lips slightly in annoyance as she stood back up, crossing her arms. "Hmph. If you insist, captain. Let's go." She then remembered the blurry blue haired man and made the connection to the name Kyouga, assuming. Her face turned a little pink in embarrassment to the fact that she needed to be 'saved' by a stranger. Mentally, she kicked herself.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:19 am

Mukuro laughed as he walked over next to her.
    "Let's go partner" HE said with a smile. He then jumped up and began to run over the rubble and buildings to get to the hollow
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:21 am

Leiko sighed, following closely behind her captain as they made their way back to the area with the giant hollow. She hoped everyone was still in one piece.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7622

Post by Funnyguy339 Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:08 pm

Michael looked up at the large hollow. Already he was thinking up a plan he looked down at his suit and saw the top half was half torn, he tore the rest off and droped it on the ground. Out of no where it began to rain with a few thunderstorms coming there way. Michael had grabed hold of his Zanpaktou and looked at it he said.

"Old friend... Grant me the power to defeat this large hollow and gain victory... and To save my comrades... If I don't make it out tonight... atleast I know I went down doing something I love..."

Michael lets out a large roar as the rain drops hit him, he runs to the back of the building, stops and turns around he then sprints as fast as he can and dives off the building and just manages to stab into the hollows arm. His sword is pierced into the hollow and some blood is being let out but not much damage has been made. Michael begins to swing his body, He manages to get enough force to swing himself around to the top, As he does this he rips his sword out slashing the bottom bit of the arm abit, he manages to gain his Balance on the top part of the arm. He then begins to charge toward the head, Just inches before He reaches the head he front flips over the head and pierces the back of it just where the neck ends. He Raises his Sword into the Air and shouts out.

"LIGHTNING OF THE SKYS LEND ME YOUR STRENGTH!"

As he says this a Large bolt of lightning strikes his Zanpaktou up and Grabs hold of the head with his hand as he holds it up, The electricaly surge runs through his body, He then quickly pierces the back of the head once again, And begins to rapidly pierce the head. The thunderbolt that struck him did soemthing strange to him They caused his eyes to glow and two Lightning Marks on his chest one on each side coming from his shoulder down to his chest area.
    MCstorm
    MCstorm
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

BD-cash : 5151

Post by MCstorm Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:20 pm

Kai saw mike doing damage to the Hollow but he doubted it was much. Kai jumped of the building and landed on the beast's arm. Then he quickly jumped of and went high above it as he came down he aimed for the mask.

Kai connected with full force but it didn't seem to phase it at all. He began to panic distraught look on his face as he looked the hollow in the eye's. Kai exclaimed "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THING". The hollows power was one thing but to not even dent was another.

For the first time in Kai's life he was afraid. more or less about not being able to protect his comrades let alone the city.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:19 am

The hollow had a smirk on its face as it had no marks at all from the electric surge. It raised its arms up and formed a large ball of condensed spiritual pressure. As it's doing this, a large surge of water is sent at the hollow, hitting the orb making it disappear. The hollow was flipped backwards onto its back from the blast.

Standing on the rubble of the buildings was Mukuro who had just stopped the hollows attack. The hollow was uncovered with the water however.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:25 am

Leiko stood not far from Mukuro, grasping her zanpakuto. "Shokan." She whispered, and the zanpakuto transformed back into its giant ring blade. She would only have control over it for a few moments this time, so she thought she'd make the best of it.

The girl then stepped forward, thrusting the ring blade back and then swinging it forward, throwing it at the Hollow.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:29 am

The hollow roared loudly again, sending shockwaves out of its mouth and hitting the zanpakto away, making it land next to Leiko. Mukuro looked at the hollow and decided to attack it. He hadn't noticed that Michael was still on the hollow. The zanpakto with the blue ribbon formed its large black blade. He spun it around as water escaped it and hit the monsters sandy face, letting the sand fall off, and water covering its body.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7622

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:53 am

Michael swings rapidly and then with all his might he jumps off the hollow he grabs hold of his sword and manages to jump infront onto the hollows face, he kicks off it and then front flips, he lands next to Makuro and skids slightly, he then gets up and spins his sword out He aims it towards the sky and shouts out.

"AWAKEN... TORMENTA RANK 3!!"

A Large Powerfull thunderbolt strikes Michael down his sword dissaperes and and on his hands appear two metalic gloves with electricity surging through them, He streatches his arms out and opens his hands and says.

"STRIKE THE HOLLOW DOWN... TORMENTA!!"

A large surge of electricty goes flying to the Hollow the hollow begins to fry up and is covered with a powerfull electrical current, Then Michael stops, He focus' his energy into creating an electric current Blade, He charges it up and then fires a powerfull electrical wave towards the hollow.

Last edited by Funnyguy339 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:02 am

The hollow gets struck by the lightning, making its mask crack in half. It starts to roar as its body begins to disappear from the feet up. As its disappearing, it uses its free hand and swipes it Mukuro who puts his zanpakto up against his arm to block from major damage. His body looked like a doll as the hollow hit him just before disappearing for good. The only thing you can see is skid marks in the ground and dust flying around as Mukuro hits a tree.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:11 am

Leiko's shikai quickly turned back to its sealed form as it protruded from the surface next to her. She grasped its handle and sheathed the blade, looking around for her Squad members. "Is everyone alright?" She asked in a stern tone, narrowing her eyes. The girl then heard a loud thud, looking over and seeing dust and debris. In the chaos, she saw Mukuro against a tree. That must have been the noise she heard. "Captain!" She shouted, flash stepping to the ground and then rushing over to him. "Captain, are you injured?"
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:13 am

Mukuro rubbed his head as he looked at her.
    "I'm alright" He said. "Good thing I coated myself in water before I hit"
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:18 am

Leiko nodded, then turned her head to look over toward the area that the other two were occupying. "I haven't heard anyone cry out in pain. That either means they already died or they're fine." She said bluntly, a dull expression on her face. It was then that she realized the blue haired man might still be there... where had he run off to? "Hmm." She pondered the man's whereabouts, one hand on her hip as she thought quietly to herself.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:20 am

"Ignore him Leiko" He whispered to her. "For now, this mission is a success"
    He got up and held a smile on his face. "There were no casualties and we killed the hollow with small amounts of damage and it was on one empty building"
    MCstorm
    MCstorm
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by MCstorm Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:34 am

Kai stood in the air floating before his eyes the Hollow was gone. Only one thought was in his mind at the time and it was im to weak. Kai clenched his sword tight in his hand before letting himself drop to the ground. He then looked at his captain and thought thats true power. He thought of lee and then of the hollow he was helpless and he knew it. Kai began to walk away into back to town.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:36 am

Leiko arched a brow. "Ignore whom?" She asked. She didn't recall saying anything about the blue haired man or even his name, which she'd already forgotten, for that matter. Could Mukuro sense the disturbance in the Force? Could Mukuro sense the disturbance in her? Arching her back a little, she lifted both her hands to cross them over the top of her stomach, bending one knee. It was then that she noticed Kai seemed relatively melancholy, though she kept this thought to herself and waited for Michael.
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:37 am

Fading away, Mukuro appeared now in front of Kai. He put his hand on his shoulder.
    "Kai, i'll be personally training you" He said. "Just rest for now, and i'll train you so you can fight and not feal weak about yourself"
    MCstorm
    MCstorm
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by MCstorm Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:40 am

Kai looked at his captain his eyes shifting rapidly thinking how could he know? Kai then bowed and said "Yes captain".
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:41 am

Mukuro turned around, his hand still on Kai's shoulder.
    "Leiko, Michael, let's return to Squad 2" He said. "We need to discuss a few things" He had a serious look on his face. It was due to the hollow and why it was there.
    Selfi
    Selfi
    5th Division VC
    5th Division VC

Post by Selfi Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:56 am

Leiko heard Mukuro and nodded. "Yes, captain." She said, making her way back to the Squad 2 barracks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:07 pm