Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

5 posters

Squad 2 Official Mission: Defeat the Hollow

Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

BD-cash : 128871

Squad 2 Official Mission: Defeat the Hollow - Page 5 Empty Re: Squad 2 Official Mission: Defeat the Hollow

Post by Muerte Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:58 am

Mukuro followed, dragging Kai behind him.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

BD-cash : 7621

Squad 2 Official Mission: Defeat the Hollow - Page 5 Empty Re: Squad 2 Official Mission: Defeat the Hollow

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:30 am

Michael felt victorious and had a large smile across his face, he turned around and Dashed over to the captain, Due to his Shikai form his speed was increased by 50% He appers next to Leeiko and the captain, he shakes his hands and Makes his shikai return into its normal sword, He thanks his sword and withdraws it into its scabbard And then ebgins helping the captain up.

"That was a good exercise Captain hehe, C'mon I think we should head back now. Everything is all dead and gone... Hmmm Quiet fun actually.. I got to use my Shikai live in action."
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:44 am

Mukuro nodded his head as he walked next to Michael.
    "So son, have you done your homework?" He asked jokingly. He held his stomach as he laughed a little bit.
    Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:54 am

-.- "Ha-ha very Funny. Well I guess I am your adopted son then heh.. I can still beat you
    in a battle!"
    Michael says this jokinghly with a smirk across his face.

Last edited by Funnyguy339 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:57 am

"Let's just get going" He said laughing. He leaned forward and disappeared, heading for squad 2.

Funnyguy339
    Funnyguy339
    Shichirou Clan Leader

Post by Funnyguy339 Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:29 pm

-.- "MAN I gotta learn flash step!" Michael then walks off to the barracks since he can't use flash step
    Muerte
    Muerte
    Rogue Shinigami
    Rogue Shinigami

Post by Muerte Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:45 am

This topic is now locked. I'll be giving my division members 250 Kan for a job well done.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:32 am