Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

4 posters

Information Gathering

Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 5876

Information Gathering Empty Information Gathering

Post by Cross Marian Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:50 am

Cross Marian landed with a soft touch on the sandy desserts of Hueco mundo. His blue hair blew softly in the wind as he looked around.
    "I need to find information on the garganta" He thought to himself. "For the meantime, I'll walk"
    He started to walk around a bit, watching where he was going in case someone was able to give him info.
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 11597

Information Gathering Empty Re: Information Gathering

Post by Kyouga Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:08 am

Kyouga was wandering around as he tried to figure out what to do. Suddenly, he noticed Cross and approached him. "What's wrong Cross? I'm here if you need me." Kyouga asked and said to Cross as he crossed his arms across his chest, attempting to figure out what was bothering Cross so much.
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Cross Marian Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:10 am

Cross looked at Kyouga.
    "I'm trying to gather information on the formation of the Garganta. There's a lot of stuff i don't understand yet about it, even though Mugen had somehow gained all the information on it"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:24 am

"Gargantas are basically Reiatsu dumps that serve also as a transport to the other 'planes'. Unfortunately, Gargantas also serve as a graveyard for the hollows that have failed at evolution. The nothingness that resides deep in a Garganta is known as 'The Abyss'. 'The Abyss' likely drains the energy from those who fall into it." Kyouga explained with a hint of concern.
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

BD-cash : 5210

Post by Shon Ben Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:35 am

Cross shook his head.
    "There's something more to it" He said. "Something nobody knows about, i've been in there, for a year, while a year never passed"

-If i'm Sealtiel, sorry-
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:43 am

(Don't worry about it. As long as you refer to yourself as Cross.)
    "Ah, I see... This proves my theory that Gargantas function the same as the Dangai Precipice World. You were in the Garganta for a year, but only a little over a week passed." Kyouga implied as he suddenly came up with a logical reason why it happened.
    Shon Ben
    Shon Ben
    The Living Saint

BD-cash : 5210

Post by Shon Ben Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:00 am

"Yes, but the mystery is how I came out like this" he said. "Something happened in there, that made me and mugen fuse, and i intend to find out, which is why i defected from Hueco mundo"
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:33 am

"Basically, Mugen attempted to possess your body at first. However, you fought back and ended up taking control of him and your body. I theorize that, at first, Mugen was trying to reincarnate himself with your body. Yet after fighting back, you assimilated everything that Mugen was and you became an Arrancar version of him. Fortunately, you have all of his powers added to your own. In layman's terms, you absorbed Mugen and obtained his powers, and added a bit of his appearance and personality to yourself. It also would explain why you're a nicer person now." Kyouga lectured, hoping that this was the truth that Cross was searching for.
    Cross Marian
    Cross Marian
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Cross Marian Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:37 am

"There's more to it than that" He said. "YOu weren't in the garganta with me, you don't know what all happened, and i keep feeling that Mugen is still alive, split off from me, like a zanpakto spirit for a shinigami"
    He wiped his forehead as he looked at Kyouga.
    "It's coming again" He said as he disappeared. His voice trailed off, but he could be heard. "That shadow!"
    -You'll see the shadow of a man fighting against Cross in Cross is in Trouble topic-
    Kyouga
    Kyouga
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Kyouga Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:13 pm

Kyouga actually thought that Cross was starting to lose his mind, so he decided that he would just leave Cross to himself. Yet, Kyouga was feeling more disturbed at the moment than anything else.
    Uriel
    Uriel
    法伦天使
    法伦天使

BD-cash : 5193

Post by Uriel Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:16 pm

A small gust of sand swirled around, creating a miniature little tornado. The small thing continued to turn but was suddenly burst through by a man that seemed to glide across the sand. A single arm flew out as the blaze of sand that was released into the air behind him was blasted past him as he stopped. When it all cleared, his arm had connected with Kyouga's stomach and he let the force continue as Kyouga was hurled forward and out of sight. The white dressed man paused as he turned toward the other man "You. You will now be judged."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:47 am