Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

Captain's Quarters

Aoyama Moshiro
    Aoyama Moshiro
    4th Division
    4th Division

BD-cash : 5289

Captain's Quarters Empty Captain's Quarters

Post by Aoyama Moshiro Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:34 pm

Aoyama Moshiro's Home

Captain's Quarters 27zmejk

Secluded from the rest of the 4th Division's faciility, found is Aoyama Moshiro's old home. It's old and secluded, barely even liveable, but she chose to make it her permanent residence in her stay as the divisions captain.

Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

Captain's Quarters Empty Re: Captain's Quarters

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:51 pm

Running towards the woods leading to the 4th Division's Captain's quarters, she left a note on the door, noticing as the captain was not arround.

it read.

"Everyone is asked to gather infront of the Waffle house in Karakura business district, it would appear that great danger is heading its way towards the living world."
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

BD-cash : 5422

Post by Mushasune Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:25 am

Mushasune had heard of this dwelling, apparently the 4th division Captain took a sort of liking to it. she could see why, it was luscious and beautiful, resembling true and divine culture. she smiled, she had not gazed on such a metaphorical palace. it may have not been an actual palace, but the pure architecture and the elegant waters that reflected all of this area's divinity resembled that of a palace.

she walked up to the area, suspecting a harsh well coming from the Captain, she had not wanted to come to her at the barracks, for the reason that other may walk in on her conversation. she would rather not have others eves dropping on her conversation of sato's ruling and his ideals about this 'war'. his antics were flaw and pathetic, the Captain Commander should have been chosen more carefully. Even the fact that he was chosen aggravated mushasune to the very core of her being. She would make a better Captain commander, and that was saying something.

"hello?" she responded into the house. she hoped that she was here, she really needed to talk about what she planned to do, how she planned to go against Sato and his plans.
    Aoyama Moshiro
    Aoyama Moshiro
    4th Division
    4th Division

Post by Aoyama Moshiro Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:44 am

Moshiro was out for a nice morning stroll, or something else more likely, it came to a surprise to her that the 10th Division Captain was there, she didnt think anyone would visit her this far out into the heart of 4th Division's rain forest, but it must mean something.

"Uhno.. Taichou?"
    she asked, standing just behind the 10th Division captain. "Can i help you with anything?"
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:11 pm

mushasune finally heard the familiar voice of the 4th division Captain and smiled, "moshiro, nice to finally see you. i hope i havent intruded to much on your personal time." she said concerned somewhat. Her face than turned from her usual seductive outlook, to serious. she needed to get what was on her mind spoken out to her. "i came here to ask on what your heart lies with this attraction to war that sato has expressed. I can honestly say i disaprove and that i will fight him against his ideals, whether is be through words or by blade." she said calmly, "but i remember you saying the same, saying that you wouldn't allows such a thing to happen. I come here to ask if yoru heart is true to that. i come here for an alliance......as of this day the 10th division stands against Sato and this 'war'. will you walk with him or will you fallow my lead?" she asked calmly, arms crossed over her huge bust.
    Aoyama Moshiro
    Aoyama Moshiro
    4th Division
    4th Division

Post by Aoyama Moshiro Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:03 am

Moshiro looked neither happy nor surprised, she knew people would go against war, but there was something far more threatening coming there way, and she just knew it deep inside her gut. "Im Against war, so i will follow your lead whenever you need my aide." She didnt know whether to trust this person she barely knew, for even her own sister disgraced there families name, nothing made sense anymore and now this predicament. "Im not really sure if i should trust this alliance completely, but i may be of need of some help... It has something to do with the spirit king..."
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:43 am

Mushasune smiled in delight to hear that she would fallow her lead. in truth she new that in may be up to her to begin a rebellion against the threat that Sato was bringing to Soul Society. Sato may have been thinking that he was doing it out of his perspective of the situation, but it was much to rash and thoughtless. Such aspects should not be within the heart of a Captain Commander. If anything, she may even try to overthrow him because he may dissolve the ranks and divisions of the gotie, and if that happens, whom will protect the ones in rukongai? That was the only weak spot in Mushasune's chracter, a crack in her armor. She cared for those souls, she grew up there and trained there. and she remembered when she first arrived that the shinigami were a sign of protection, security. She would never forget that, and she would do all she can to perserve the lives of shinigami and souls alike, even if it means striking down the Captain Commander with her own blade.

Her thoughts quikely changed when Moshiro mentioned the spirit king. her eyes grew wide, he allowed such a thing to happen?! "what do you mean it has something to do with the spirit king? are you trying to say that the Spirit king allowed this chaus to happen?" she was shocked.
    Aoyama Moshiro
    Aoyama Moshiro
    4th Division
    4th Division

Post by Aoyama Moshiro Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:52 am

"By appointing Sato, he did." Moshiro was unsure how to proceed about the topic, cause it may mean her rank as a royal guard, but for the well being of all worlds. "But... it's not like him to make decisions like such, if anything, the spirit king might be in great danger as we speak, it could be that Sato is holding the king somewhere or worst... that he's manipulating him." With very little information about the last where about's of the king, she could only know so much, since she has been placed back on Gotei 13, she's lost all connections with heaven.
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:13 am

Mushasune allowed her to speak, she was beginning to get angry, with moshiro, herself, and most importantly Sato. " You suspect this and you have done nothing about it?! If what you say is true than there is no time to speak of it so lightly and passively. Action needs to be taken. Why havent you done so to begin with!" she said frustrated. "do you understand what can happen do to this injustice!? Souls could die as their only protectors, the gotie, fall apart, and not only that but if Sato has the soul king under his control or anything of the sort, it could possibly destroy and crumble the exhistance of soul society, the soul king IS the key stone that keeps this entire area functional." she said as he began to rub her temples, she was angry. after that she drew her zampaktou and spoke to it. "hounetsu, i need you to fallow me through a task, one that neither of us will appreciate, or one that i can gaurantee us alive in the end of it......but i need your help, completely, grant ,me your loyalty..." she said as a tear slid down her face. she than turned to Moshiro, "are you positive Moshiro.........because if you are that i can not stay here any longer. i need to see the spirit king, make sure that i can completely understand this situation....." she said in the middle of sobs, sobs or worry, sadness, and fear.
    Aoyama Moshiro
    Aoyama Moshiro
    4th Division
    4th Division

Post by Aoyama Moshiro Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:43 am

Silent as always, Moshiro responded to her first question. "I haven't done anything, for this may all be speculations, i don't have any proof of basis yet, so its vital to gain access in heaven, if i could, i would've done so, but it seems like my ticket has expired." She respects the 10th Division reaction towards her, the anger she had poured, all of which she was already aware of, but in times of war, only those who seek refuge from one another, than from each other, actually solves things. "Let's do this." she placed her right hand on Musha's shoulder as to give her a sort of a hug, but she was never really as affectionate, not after several incidents which turned her this way.
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:56 am

"it is indeed vital that we gain access into heaven. if we do not have that than we may be creating more chaos to this entire situation, which is not my intention for this inner rebellion against Sato.." she said still somewhat sobbing, slowly gaining composure again. "but, its only us two at the moment, im not sure if that is enough to stand against the other Captains and those whom blindly fallow Sato's tyranical judgement...." she paused, thinking that she could fight and win many battles with her ability, however so many on a Captain level is completely uknown whether she could survive or not. "we need help....." she said as she felt a hand on her shoulder, it comforted her oddly. she did the same to Moshiro, placing a hand on her shoulder, she smiled and swipped her arm across her face to wipe the tears away.
    Aoyama Moshiro
    Aoyama Moshiro
    4th Division
    4th Division

Post by Aoyama Moshiro Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:03 am

((we can have like our whole division take our backs :p))

"Im not sure how well the 4th Divisions trust me, but i think we all think a like occupation wise, we heal those who are injured, and fight only if needed be, war is not the answer, i'll try persuading them." She turned to the Captain as one 4th Division member appeared before them, bowing its head as if a loyal servant. "We found her." he said. "We found your master"

Surprised she turned to Musha and said. "Can you wait for a second."

With that she had a private conversation with the member and turned back to the captain.

"We have our lead, we should head for the living world, this member will take care of the persuasion, we should hurry before my master flees the scene again."
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:06 am

mushasune had finally stopped her nervous weeping, gaining complete composure. she enw if she continued with dwelling in this fear, that she would not be abel to complete her task. she than said "sure....of course." to moshiro as she waited for the conversation to conclude. in truth , she already had the trust of her memebrs. she had told them this when she first left sato after hearing of his plan. she had her shinigami that trusted her behind her back.

(ooc: i like that idea ^^)
    Aoyama Moshiro
    Aoyama Moshiro
    4th Division
    4th Division

Post by Aoyama Moshiro Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:26 am

((We go here http://www.bleachdynasty.com/london-f69/you-re-late-for-tea-t3817.htm#73459))

Ready to leave, she opened a special senkaimon and entered it. "We must make haste, this subject has the tendencies to slip away fast... its like a special skill of hers."

Moshiro went ahead and entered the senkaimon leading to the living world.
    Mushasune
    Mushasune
    Wandering soul

Post by Mushasune Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:29 am

Mushasune nodded, who was this person they were searching for? she would find out soon, she would doo anything to help her cause, make sure that this chaos would not continue as far as it had already. she stepped in.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:54 pm