Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

3 posters

1st Division Head Quarters

Ootori Hanzo
    Ootori Hanzo
    Captain And Commander
    Captain And Commander

BD-cash : 5426

1st Division Head Quarters Empty 1st Division Head Quarters

Post by Ootori Hanzo Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:55 pm

1st Division Head Quarters Contin10

At the centrer found, the very foundation of all gotei 13, the place where it all started, the Captain and Commanders fortress, 1st Division Head Quarters. heavily secured do to war and death threats, Kumra Sato shows no fear, stood a statue of him self, proud and tall, standing 30 feet high, shining hope to all the fallen ones, War will be won. Victory is ours.

Spoiler:
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

BD-cash : 80721

1st Division Head Quarters Empty Re: 1st Division Head Quarters

Post by Loli Gaga Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:55 pm

Gliding through the air, Claire was happily doing wind tricks on air when she all of a suddenly hit her head on an arch well placed on the ground, she dropped like a log, rubbing her head she complained, "THAT HURT!" reading the sign from where she hit her head from, it said 'Welcome to the 1st Division' it hurt her, but a good sign non the less.

"I think were here, Kabuto-kun"
    She was actually having more fun portraying a than the whole visit in soul society.
    Ootori Hanzo
    Ootori Hanzo
    Captain And Commander
    Captain And Commander

BD-cash : 5426

Post by Ootori Hanzo Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:22 pm

Something was haunting him, a dark shadow growing in masses in each days passed, he could almost hear the cry of the dead, torturing him through silent whisper, but when conjoined with each other, it becomes white noise, ringing through his head in melodic harmony, the song of the dead, they were not as pleasing, they were merely noise, without any significant tune, just noise to the head, noise to the ears, pain to the soul, especially during cold days like such.

Turning to his Vice captain, who left the 5th Division to protect him even better, he spoke. "What day is it today?"

He looks up onto the sky, wondering if today was the day where it all happens. A day most everyone anticipated, the day, of wars start.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

BD-cash : 6250

Post by Senetue Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:54 pm

Senetue had pretty much remained hidden all the way to the 1st division, revealing himself only once Claire had said that she believed they were there which was made obvious by the arch. He cracked his neck as he landed next to her, stretching his arms as he released a chuckle, his hands moving to the back of his head as he just remained still. "I guess so, neh." Senetue said, looking around with his red eyes while his black hair shifted with his head movement before he patted Claire on the back. "You're an expert at finding the way."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:02 am

"Hardly" She turned to him a bit seriously. "We need to do something about our reiatsu flow, i can do something about it with my magic, but we would have to stay like this for a while, it lasts for a week, we will really turn into shinigami's" She stood up and cleaned her shinigami uniform using her hands. "That way, even if we are interrogated, we will appear shinigami to them eitherway, making them accuse as falsely, thankfully, the two shinigami's i mentioned really do exist, by casting the spell, we will be them for the time being."
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:17 am

"Wouldn't that be bad though if they didn't fall for the facade and our hollow side is suppressed from your magic. I'm sure it would probably weaken us in anyway, am I right?" He asked, this was due to the fact that if their acting didn't go over well, he didn't really feel like being killed on the spot without really being able to defend himself. He was sure that there was probably a worse side effect to her magic then having to be shinigami for a weeks time.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:27 am

"Im not a noob at this, i've done it before" She laughed as if she took it as a joke, through she acted childish in times, she actually knew what she was doing, and she's mastered this since her day of birth. Or rebirth so to say. "I have amulets, if we wear this, the effects wont wear of for a week or tow, it should be long enough to find my head, and mild enough not to cause any side effects."
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:29 am

Senetue waved her off when she said she wasn't a noob while she seemed to laugh as if he was joking but he was serious for he didn't want to be put in a situation where it could go from bad to worse should the bad show up. Yet her explanation caused him to cross his arms, he seemed to think about it momentarily before he finally sighed. He nodded his head, a sign that he was willing to take the risk as long as there weren't any side effects.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:55 pm

Hugging him tight, she placed the amulet on him, like she meant to do that and that alone, then let go of him and watched. "Now we see if it works." Claire moved her face forward, close to the amulet and just inches away from senetue's chest, she eyed it sharply, with eyes almost closed, she studied it and flicked her right index finger on the crimson colors stone resting on the middle of the silver round amulet with ancient writings all over them. "Hmmmm." she mumbled as she studied it. "Feel anything different?" she asked.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:59 pm

Senetue was a little surprised by the sudden hug which was pretty tight and made him look down at her as she placed the amulet on him, his head turning to the side slightly when she pulled away. "Mmm..." His eyes looked to her when she moved close once again, watching her eye the amulet before she flicked it which caused him to flinch. "I feel... a little bit strange." He said, the stone seemed to glow with a very faint violet color which caused Senetue to shiver as he lowered his head and looked down to the ground, feeling very strange at this point. As if a part of his being was taken away all of a sudden.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:53 pm

"Now my turn" Claire wore something similar to his, but the stone was dark, almost black, the stone didnt really mean anything, but it was what was keeping there hollow reiatsu clean, seemingly safe as the likes of the shinigami. "I think i know how you feel now." Forced into a kneeling position, she felt strange, but not bad strange. "We just cleansed our selves" she chuckled.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:20 pm

"More like you cleansed us." He said, chuckling softly since she was the one who slipped the amulet on him while she was hugging him pretty tightly. "So... shall we move onwards and find your head?" He asked, his hand moving up to take hold of the amulet before he slipped it into his uniform so no one would question him about it.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:43 pm

"Yes! That head brought me so much trouble." Claire laughed as she lounged to walk slowly. "Next time we find that head..." She paused sporting a blank stair, the darkness of her iris widened. "We kill it."

Claire cheerfully walked away after what looked to be a moment of sheer darkness clouding over her sweet personality, she was humming a children song, but in a dark manner, what ever this head saw from where she sent him, was something Claire didn't want anyone else to know about, something of a secret buried deep within her persona. She was serious, serious enough to disguise her self, so much as to cleansing her soul.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:16 pm

"Che..." Was the only noise Senetue could make when he saw the expression that Claire made and pretty much noticed how her iris had widened which kind of scared him in a way. But he sighed and nodded his head since he was hell bent on making Claire happy even if it meant sacrificing multiple people for her or killing some one or something. He began to follow after her, his red eyes focused ahead as he remained close to Claire, their mission would hopefully be easy and not involve much fighting. He highly doubted the head was a good fighter since he was previously a noble and even Senetue could remember the day when he bit the head off of the noble's shoulders and coughed it up.
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:10 am

Loud and busy, it was a busy day within the 1st Division's main complex, everyone was running, seemingly preparing for something. Claire noticed this as they walked passed several shinigami's panting, catching there breath, some thing was up, and it didnt look good for the two arrancars.

"I didnt think... there'd be so much people in here."
    Claire complained slightly ruffling her hair as she did so.
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:38 am

"Well... I guess it could be expected... from the first division." Senetue said, pretty much slapping his face before he dragged it down and looked about before releasing a sigh as he tried to remain as close to Claire as possible. With all the people running about, getting lost would probably be the worst thing to do since they stood a better chance together then apart in case something happened. "I wonder where the captain and commander is..."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:06 am

Claire's attention was already on something else, it was a colorful bird puppet sold by someone on the street, she almost ran towards it, but remembered Senetue being with her. Hearing what he said, she replied. "Even if we find him." she started. "If he is indeed my head, then we must get him alone."
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:21 am

Senetue had taken notice to her attention, though he didn't take the time to look at what she was staring at but soon enough she responded to what he had said which made him nod. It was true, they couldn't just outright decapitate the Captain and Commander in the opening, it would have to be done behind closed doors. "Remember to focus on the task in front of you." Senetue said, his voice was soft as he rose a hand and gently sat it on the back of her head and ran his hand through her hair. "First we get we came for and then we can walk around and pick up some souvenirs."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:32 am

"Right" Claire nodded back, she walked ahead and asked people about the new captain and commander, but non of them knew where he really was, Claire had an idea, which was almost to perfect. "Were shinigami's after all, maybe we can get as close to him as we could, that way we can also get a clear view of things, although, one question remains, where the heck is he?"
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:45 am

Senetue's eyes slowly ran around the location while he thought deeply on just where the Captain and Commander could be located but nothing really came to mind till he got an idea. "I wouldn't doubt it if he was some where locked deep inside of the headquarters. I'm sure that some people aren't happy with the idea of a noble becoming the Captain and Commander and I'm sure others want him gone so he is probably doing all his planning and thinking deep inside the area."
    Loli Gaga
    Loli Gaga
    Vizard
    Vizard

8th Division Oyabun
    Ocho Espada

Post by Loli Gaga Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:05 am

"If that's the case, then we need to enter the head quarters." Claire sat on a barrel, thinking of some other way, but it was the only option they had. "Maybe we can walk just right in, after all, we are shinigami's"
    Senetue
    Senetue
    Espada
    Espada

Post by Senetue Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:28 am

"I highly doubt that... he might have people stationed up as guards to deter people who might REALLY want him gone. We need to think of a good excuse to speak with the Captain and Commander in case he had gotten people to be guards." Senetue said, liking to think ahead and be prepared just in case something didn't turn out the way they wanted it which would be bad considering they would either be found out or thrown out on their butts. "What would you say is a good excuse?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:29 pm