Bleach Dynasty RPG Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored? Want to RP? Come visit TREASURE TOWN !
Want your own scrolling announcement? Buy one! GO HERE FOR MORE INFO
No Signature? No Avatar? Get one now!! CLICKER HERE!!! Free Signature & Avatar for the first 5 Customers!!!

+2
Persephone
Haji Yukimura
6 posters

Trip to Hell: Haji / Sachiko / Dice / Hideaki / Nami Meeting point

Aoyama Sachiko
    Aoyama Sachiko
    ミカ野 清掃

BD-cash : 5368

Trip to Hell: Haji / Sachiko / Dice / Hideaki / Nami   Meeting point - Page 2 Empty Re: Trip to Hell: Haji / Sachiko / Dice / Hideaki / Nami Meeting point

Post by Aoyama Sachiko Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:00 pm

"Well.." Sachiko didnt think anyone would ever ask her such a question, the thought of it somewhat gave her a little joy. "Its a means of transportation built by humans, its powered by steam, it moves on rails, and its very hard to stop it once its on the move. We will be riding it soon enough. You'll see how convenient it is riding one than finding our own way through garganta's."
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 8494

Trip to Hell: Haji / Sachiko / Dice / Hideaki / Nami   Meeting point - Page 2 Empty Re: Trip to Hell: Haji / Sachiko / Dice / Hideaki / Nami Meeting point

Post by Roukostu Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:15 pm

Nami tilted her head, but she smiled cutely, "okay.... I can't wait.... Does anyone wish for tea before we head out? Or shall we be going now?"

Nami poured teas into hers quickly before taking a few sips of it, she placed it down and looked at the others, she tilted her head to see if they would say anything.
    Haji Yukimura
    Haji Yukimura
    Empowered soul

BD-cash : 47322

Post by Haji Yukimura Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:18 am

*speaking quietly to Sachiko, Haji said*

"That may be the case; But I can't lose this opportunity. I have searched for her for more years than I care to remember now, and while I know Hueco Mundo is undoubtedly not where she is, I intended to take this rare chance to look into hell; just in case.

As you know me, I will assume you understand; I love her to the point I would go to hell and back for her, and now it seems I literally will... And if there were cause, I would tear it apart to find her..."

*speaking louder now, as the train arrived, he Motioned for Hideaki to follow him*

"No thank you Captain Nami. I will meet all of you on board when you are ready."

*And with that, he boarded the Train*
    Aoyama Sachiko
    Aoyama Sachiko
    ミカ野 清掃

Post by Aoyama Sachiko Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:15 pm

Smiling over at Nami, Sachiko replied. "We can have tea on the way dear, not much to worry about that, for now we board the train."

Sachiko followed Haji inside searching for the WTO officer who she contacted for reserved seat boxes.
    Roukostu
    Roukostu
    8th Division
    8th Division

BD-cash : 8494

Post by Roukostu Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:46 am

Nami looked at Aoyama and nodded with a smile, "Okay....then I guess I'll just go directly to the train then....."Nami said getting up and following her Grandfather and Great Uncle to the train.
    Aoyama Sachiko
    Aoyama Sachiko
    ミカ野 清掃

Post by Aoyama Sachiko Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:55 pm

Everyone board the train when Sachiko signaled the rest of them to follow, she had found both the travel agent, and there box seats.

==> Exit http://www.bleachdynasty.com/holloween-town-f45/garganta-train-station-ween-town-t3460.htm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:18 am